Genius Edgeplay Predicament Bondage

Darchangel21

Darchangel21
Posted (edited)

So I found out about predicament bondage pretty recently, as well as edgeplay. Now, believe it or not, I had actually heard an old friend of mine describing a ***ful bondage predicament years ago and it gave me an idea:

You get a stationary exercise bike. Rig it to reel up a rope when the pedals are pumped and reel it back out when they are released (you want the pedals to spring-reverse) and you put your sub on it and tie their hands behind them so it's difficult to balance on the bike without pedaling.

So you make the other end of the rope that's going to wind around the wheel into a noose that goes around your sub's neck and through a pulley system. 

So, effectively, the person on the bike has to pedal to stay balanced, but as they pedal they slowly raise themselves on the rope until the pedals are released and they spring back, letting the sub back down onto the bike, but now they have to pedal again. Of course, you can't have them go up too far, A) because when they set back down you don't want to risk them tumbling off, which would result in an effective hanging, and B) because the point is to feel the *danger* of being ***d, not to actually *be* ***d... so you'd want to have a knot in the rope preventing it from going too far through the pulley.

And it only stops when you steady them and take them off the bike. The brilliance of this predicament is that your sub is totally at your mercy.

Of course, if this kind of edgeplay is too far out there for you, you can try attaching the rope to their hair instead so they slowly pull their own hair just to stay balanced. Any thoughts?

Edited by Darchangel21
Had more to say.
Cheekysub247
Posted
Personally anything neck/*** should be fully controlled not left to chance/predicament x
Posted
Sounds like a plan from the Wile E. Coyote book of bdsm
Posted
10 minutes ago, BrumDomSir said:
Sounds like a plan from the Wile E. Coyote book of bdsm

🤣🤣😂🤣 classic

Posted
Yeah, not safe. Anything can go wrong, it's not just about not pedalling and being strangled to death. It's also about loosing balance, feet slipping from pedals whilst seated and in a stand position. Not brilliant in my opinion even if the rope is attached to hair rather than their neck
Posted
Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen .. I love danger bondage. But this is stupid.
Posted
*Jigsaw has joined the chat* but seriously echoing a few others this could be risky one. If 'at your mercy' is the outcome, then there's a lot of safer ways.
Posted
16 minutes ago, DivineMyst said:

Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen .. I love danger bondage. But this is stupid.

Disaster waiting to happen & a very awkward conversation with a room full of paramedics & fire brigade when disaster does strike

Posted
Have to echo the thought of everyone else. This has massive accident written all over it. Seen enough things come in and out of A&E without this being added to the lisy
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Very curious and definitely interested