Mental Health Awareness Month

li****

Posted
Amazing and info and so helpful- thank you!
Posted
3 minutes ago, DDom7 said:

Amazing and info and so helpful- thank you!

Thank you 🙏

Posted

Awesome topic sis 👯‍♀️ and such an important one to raise awareness on.  

Also excellent information you have provided which I hope helps many. 

I encourage everyone to read this. 

Thank you for writing and sharing with us all. ❤️❤️❤️

Posted
3 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Awesome topic sis 👯‍♀️ and such an important one to raise awareness on.  

Also excellent information you have provided which I hope helps many. 

I encourage everyone to read this. 

Thank you for writing and sharing with us all. ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you sis 🙏👯‍♀️ this was very the***utic to write this and I did actually cry when finished. 

Posted
Outstanding lil-monster 💜. Very much appreciate you bringing awareness to the community. Knowledge is power and you have the power. I appreciate you 😘
Posted
Thankyou for posting. I was about to post something as I have ADHD. It's even more difficult to find the way to your people when you have struggled to understand the rest of your life 😊
littlemiss37
Posted
Thanks for this I have bpd but there is hope due to me starting therapy x
Posted
Some days I struggle and battle with my inner demons and other days we cuddle. Such is the way living with a Axis II Personality Disorder comorbid with borderline pathological tendencies prone to sporadic depression and rage.
Posted
1 hour ago, doubletrouble129 said:

Outstanding lil-monster 💜. Very much appreciate you bringing awareness to the community. Knowledge is power and you have the power. I appreciate you 😘

Aw thank you very much 😊 that's very kind to say 

Posted
1 hour ago, PerryDom said:

Thankyou for posting. I was about to post something as I have ADHD. It's even more difficult to find the way to your people when you have struggled to understand the rest of your life 😊

I can't imagine what you must go through with ADHD on a daily basis. 

Posted
1 hour ago, littlemiss37 said:

Thanks for this I have bpd but there is hope due to me starting therapy x

You're welcome 🤗 I have a friend with BPD so I understand what you must go through it's good you're taking the steps to get help 

Posted
1 hour ago, JerseyDmat said:

Some days I struggle and battle with my inner demons and other days we cuddle. Such is the way living with a Axis II Personality Disorder comorbid with borderline pathological tendencies prone to sporadic depression and rage.

Wow! I honestly can't imagine what you must go through every day......my demons and traumas plague me some days and it can very hard to get out of that mind set but do you seek any help at all? 

Posted
Thanks for this me and mental health are old friends, I lost my mom to cancer a few years ago then less than a year later my gran, my aunt who has always been on my side who was like a second mother to me passed away 2 years ago of cancer to then a year later my dad brother died of cancer, my dad suffers from Parkinson’s, as bein the oldest child I have looked after everyone n took care of things thanks to my aunt for always bein there with advice n love, my wife suffers from mental health problems so I helped and looked after her, after my aunt passed away I lost my support structure n my mental health declined, my wife has left me no reasons why just that she dosnt love me, but have told others different n nasty stories about me, my mental health is a complete mess, but I’m still here still standing and tryin to move on with my life, I just want to say to people to be kind as u never know what demons ppl are fighting and one cruel word or one simple hello can mean a lot to ppl, I should know xx
Posted
44 minutes ago, lil-monster said:

Wow! I honestly can't imagine what you must go through every day......my demons and traumas plague me some days and it can very hard to get out of that mind set but do you seek any help at all? 

It has taken me a lifetime to learn to love and accept myself for who I am and most importantly to realize there is no such thing as Normal. Once you get there it’s about managing this journey through life to become as successful as possible and make your challenges work for you. BDSM is my outlet and my balance. I seek out partners who help me channel my inner rage into pleasure. Of all the therapy I have tried it is what works best for me. For what it’s worth my advice is to embrace your inner demon and find what works for you in a safe and accepting environment. Do not accept pity or fall into the fake concept of not being normal. It is the “Normal “ people who scare me the most as they tend to lie, cheat, steal and hurt others the most.

Posted

@lil-monster ty so much for sharing.

Mental health is a evil.thing that people  have to deal with. You never known when it's going to happen. I spent about 6 months a few years back suffering with extremely bad mental health. I only left my bed to go to the bathroom. My x partner would bring me food. I spoke to them about going to the Dr. But he said it was a waste of time. ( I fount out a few things about him. That's why he's my x. He was controlling but not in kink)  I snapped an got myself to the Dr's. I managed with the help of my Dr to get as better as I could.

I'm OK as long as I take my medication. My master is an amazing partner an so understanding. 

I also have a great network  of family an freinds. Witch is a great help.

I find listening to music helps an audio books.

If anyone wants a link to a website were you can listen to free audio  books  drop me a pm 

Posted
Amazing display or mental health recognition awareness.
Posted
8 hours ago, sci-fimarvelgeek4 said:

Thanks for this me and mental health are old friends, I lost my mom to cancer a few years ago then less than a year later my gran, my aunt who has always been on my side who was like a second mother to me passed away 2 years ago of cancer to then a year later my dad brother died of cancer, my dad suffers from Parkinson’s, as bein the oldest child I have looked after everyone n took care of things thanks to my aunt for always bein there with advice n love, my wife suffers from mental health problems so I helped and looked after her, after my aunt passed away I lost my support structure n my mental health declined, my wife has left me no reasons why just that she dosnt love me, but have told others different n nasty stories about me, my mental health is a complete mess, but I’m still here still standing and tryin to move on with my life, I just want to say to people to be kind as u never know what demons ppl are fighting and one cruel word or one simple hello can mean a lot to ppl, I should know xx

Wow I can't imagine what you've been through 😭 but something similar happened to me in 2019 I lost 4 family members and a best friend by the start of 2020 I was fed up of funerals I can tell you.......and I agree you never know what people are going through on a daily basis so yes it doesn't hurt to be kind 

Posted
3 hours ago, rbxfnx said:

❤️ thank you for sharing.

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment 

Posted
2 hours ago, Charms said:

@lil-monster ty so much for sharing.

Mental health is a evil.thing that people  have to deal with. You never known when it's going to happen. I spent about 6 months a few years back suffering with extremely bad mental health. I only left my bed to go to the bathroom. My x partner would bring me food. I spoke to them about going to the Dr. But he said it was a waste of time. ( I fount out a few things about him. That's why he's my x. He was controlling but not in kink)  I snapped an got myself to the Dr's. I managed with the help of my Dr to get as better as I could.

I'm OK as long as I take my medication. My master is an amazing partner an so understanding. 

I also have a great network  of family an freinds. Witch is a great help.

I find listening to music helps an audio books.

If anyone wants a link to a website were you can listen to free audio  books  drop me a pm 

Thank you for sharing your experience @Charms I had a controlling ex too who would *** me 💔 he targeted my mental health and would use mental *** against me everyday like call me names and pretty much gaslight me. 

I'm happy you've got help and got to the drs honestly they are the best people to help for sure as they did me too 

Posted

@lil-monster Excellent post ❤️ Informative and supportive for many who have both experienced or are experiencing such difficulties in their life and well being or continue to do so. The narrative…Bee kind 🐝

Posted
5 hours ago, lil-monster said:

Thank you for sharing your experience @Charms I had a controlling ex too who would *** me 💔 he targeted my mental health and would use mental *** against me everyday like call me names and pretty much gaslight me. 

I'm happy you've got help and got to the drs honestly they are the best people to help for sure as they did me too 

I am so sorry you had to deal I a controlling x. Just like. Your x mine used mine against me. In the end I just snaped at myself  an got myself  to the Dr's.  The Dr's were great. 

My x husband  when  we broke up would saying was I was fat disabled an ugly an no one would want me. Not only did I find an amazing  group of freinds. On here who were my cheerleaders but I started dating my master who I'd know since i was 15.

Posted
9 hours ago, IamDaddyMatt said:

Amazing display or mental health recognition awareness.

Thank you 🙏

Posted
6 hours ago, naughtynat said:

@lil-monster Excellent post ❤️ Informative and supportive for many who have both experienced or are experiencing such difficulties in their life and well being or continue to do so. The narrative…Bee kind 🐝

Thank you so much 🙏 and I hope one person will read this and recognize their symptoms and get help I agree always be kind because you never know what that person is going through at that time.