EXSENS TREASURE HUNT👄 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Exsens Treasure Hunt Quick Link Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Where do we see the updated released squares count ? I like searching but I gotta know there's something to find XD
Posted
I cant find the next icon
Posted
Is there 6 or 7 icons? I have 6
Posted

Where the f**k are these things ?

Posted
1 minute ago, Anna-Rose88 said:

Is there 6 or 7 icons? I have 6

Currently there are 6 icons available to collect, with the 7th icon to be released at 3pm UK which is about 40mins time. 😊

Posted
5 minutes ago, mike2772 said:

Where the f**k are these things ?

Explore the app options and you will find them and scroll up for the clues posted!

Posted
7 minutes ago, Switcheroo13 said:

Where do we see the updated released squares count ? I like searching but I gotta know there's something to find XD

If you go to the website using your phone browser and www.fetish.com and sign on using the same id and password you would for the app, then head to the same treasure hunt forum thread, you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page which will take you to each days clues so far.  This glossary is updated daily as each new icon is released. 

Posted
1 minute ago, PixieDust said:

If you go to the website using your phone browser and www.fetish.com and sign on using the same id and password you would for the app, then head to the same treasure hunt forum thread, you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page which will take you to each days clues so far.  This glossary is updated daily as each new icon is released. 

Thanks so much!

Posted

Day # 04 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 02 - When you get About FET don’t crack the code, follow it

Posted
Clue 7 the person who drives a train is called ???
Posted
41 minutes ago, KissingDom said:

Explore the app options and you will find them and scroll up for the clues posted!

I’ve managed 1. The other one I have was went to me by somebody in Germany. Been scrolling the app for days. I must’ve got the short end of the stick 😉. More frustrating than anything else. As is this app tbh.

Posted
Here we go, clues as of today
Day1 Clue1 - Grid 4 - This is something to set to keep intruders away
Day1 Clue2 - Grid5 - birds of the same feather flock together - save them to your A list.
Day1 Clue3 - Grid17 - this is where you confess about your sins and others would know your turn ons
Day 2 Clue4 - Grid 10 - if you are not sure of something and it's good to ask other and get others involved for their opinions
Day 2 Clue5 - Grid 18 - an essay is something people like to read about you
Day 3 Clue 6 - Grid7 - be it left or right - they leave a mark on something about you
Day 4 Clue 7 - Grid2 - Being on the app and interacting comes with its guidelines of engagement
Posted
3 minutes ago, mike2772 said:

I’ve managed 1. The other one I have was went to me by somebody in Germany. Been scrolling the app for days. I must’ve got the short end of the stick 😉. More frustrating than anything else. As is this app tbh.

Just be patient and tap on any feature which is available, i just posted the clues till today and feel free to message me for any further help

Posted
Day 4 Clue 7 - Grid 2 - Manners matter all the time!
Posted
18 minutes ago, KissingDom said:
Here we go, clues as of today
Day1 Clue1 - Grid 4 - This is something to set to keep intruders away
Day1 Clue2 - Grid5 - birds of the same feather flock together - save them to your A list.
Day1 Clue3 - Grid17 - this is where you confess about your sins and others would know your turn ons
Day 2 Clue4 - Grid 10 - if you are not sure of something and it's good to ask other and get others involved for their opinions
Day 2 Clue5 - Grid 18 - an essay is something people like to read about you
Day 3 Clue 6 - Grid7 - be it left or right - they leave a mark on something about you
Day 4 Clue 7 - Grid2 - Being on the app and interacting comes with its guidelines of engagement

Was never good at sleuth games. Lol.

Posted
#7 Leonard Bernstein could be considered enigmatic even if not at war...
Samischaste
Posted
41 minutes ago, joedoe said:
Clue 7 the person who drives a train is called ???

Round here he is called the train driver 😋. You’re looking for the guy who collects the fares or is in charge of an orchestra!

Posted
20 minutes ago, mike2772 said:

Was never good at sleuth games. Lol.

It's easy and I'm sure you can do it. Search every feature which can open up

Posted
3 minutes ago, Samischaste said:

Round here he is called the train driver 😋. You’re looking for the guy who collects the fares or is in charge of an orchestra!

Posted
I’m still struggling sure I’ve searched everywhere lol
Posted
I’m still struggling with clue 7 I’ve searched everywhere
Posted
Okay, so far I have 4,5,7,10,17 on the grid. What am I missing? Help please.
Posted

Clue 7 Grid 2: Cum-duct yourself respectfully and follow the rules laid out here.📜