EXSENS TREASURE HUNT👄 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Exsens Treasure Hunt Quick Link Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
4 minutes ago, Mel-4488 said:

I’m really stuck

Happy to give you a hand however due to your filters I am unable to message you.  You are welcome to message me. 😊

Posted
5 minutes ago, Mel-4488 said:
I’m really stuck

For which one? The clues are posted on this thread and you can scroll up

Posted
I'm somehow stuck for 6 & 8 😅😅😅😅
Posted
Nevermind, I got it!
If people need help let me know!!!!
Posted
12 minutes ago, DNeverEvenLied said:
Nevermind, I got it!
If people need help let me know!!!!

Good job

Posted
13 minutes ago, KissingDom said:

Good job

Thank You KD 🫡

babybear4488
Posted
3 hours ago, KissingDom said:

For which one? The clues are posted on this thread and you can scroll up

I’m not sure where I’m stuck as I found a lot before I found this thread and I can’t figure out what clues I’ve not completed x

Posted
50 minutes ago, Mel-4488 said:

I’m not sure where I’m stuck as I found a lot before I found this thread and I can’t figure out what clues I’ve not completed x

Check your grid and tell us which numbers are missing. To give you an idea of what is what: The top left hand corner box is grid #1, the grid box next to it is grid #2 and the box beneath grid #1 is grid #5. I hope that helps...

Posted
1 hour ago, Mel-4488 said:

Don't worry about the Grid, as of today 15icons needs to be found and 1 icon releasing in few mins. You can message me if u like

Posted

Day # 13 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 24 - Short on time, dig a little deeper and you might just find something to suit those kinky cravings in hurry⏱️

Posted
Day 13 Clue 16 - Grid24 - to the left, to the right, before you do that, check and expand your options
Posted
Clue 16
Find a booty call close to you
Posted
Day # 13 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 24 - Will you go right or left after you've made adjustments to this hunt?
babybear4488
Posted
10 minutes ago, Greenman56 said:
Really stuck on this one

I can help you if you pm me

Posted
I'm stuck on 16, 21, and 24....I've checked every single page possible 😞
Posted
26 minutes ago, Greenman56 said:
Really stuck on this one

Clues have been posted or feel free to message me

Posted
Day # 13 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 24 - before you decide which direction you will go make sure the settings are on your side
Posted
23 minutes ago, jboyer8916 said:
I'm stuck on 16, 21, and 24....I've checked every single page possible 😞

Grid 21 is not out yet, here are the clues for 16 and 24

Day # 09 - Clue # 12 - Grid # 16 - narrow it down or cast your net wide to help find what you are searching for

Day # 13 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 24 - before you decide which direction you will go make sure the settings are on your side

MasterScorpio
Posted
There's a popular game called Candy this
Posted
Hi I'm still missing grid #17 (far left, 1 up from bottom). Can anyone can point me to the right direction ?