EXSENS TREASURE HUNT👄 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Exsens Treasure Hunt Quick Link Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
I’m really struggling with day 10 clue 13 grid 9 found all the others any body help lol x
Posted
1 minute ago, Nobby said:
I’m really struggling with day 10 clue 13 grid 9 found all the others any body help lol x

Day 10 Clue 13 - Grid9 - launch the rocket from the base before that make sure you expand the age and area where to fire it

Feel free to message me if u need further help

Posted
Clue 17 Grid 21: If you want someone to suc-cum-b to your charms, make sure to write out exactly what you’re looking for here.👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨
Posted
Struggling with icon 17. Can anyone help me find it please
Posted
Maybe the weather is nice where you are right now. Share with us your fun experiences or invite someone to join you.
Posted
Day # 14 - Clue # 17 - Grid # 21 - if someone do this in the chat room it is suggested they place one of these instead
Posted
I'm missing numbers 6 & 8 could someone help please?
Posted
1 hour ago, ILOVESHVDPIE69 said:

i got 16 icons out of 24

1 hour ago, ILOVESHVDPIE69 said:

i got 16 do i need 17 icons to be caught up?

Currently there are 17 icons available to collect.  If you would like a hand to work out which one you are missing, you are welcome to message me. 😊

Posted
2 minutes ago, vendori said:

I'm missing numbers 6 & 8 could someone help please?

Happy to give you a hand but your filters are preventing me from messaging you. You are welcome to message me if you still would like help. 😊

Posted
Hi all please please please please help me
Posted
2 hours ago, steph1953 said:
Hi all please please please please help me

Did you check the clues posted earlier if you scroll up on this thread?
Happy to help further if u want to DM me

Posted
45 minutes ago, Ant-eumm said:
I want to know how to do more of these

All the clues if you joined in recently
Day1 Clue1 - Grid 4 - This is something to set to keep intruders away
Day1 Clue2 - Grid5 - birds of the same feather flock together - save them to your A list.
Day1 Clue3 - Grid17 - this is where you confess about your sins and others would know your turn ons
Day 2 Clue4 - Grid 10 - if you are not sure of something and it's good to ask other and get others involved for their opinions
Day 2 Clue5 - Grid 18 - an essay is something people like to read about you
Day 3 Clue 6 - Grid7 - be it left or right - they leave a mark on something about you
Day 4 Clue 7 - Grid2 - Being on the app and interacting comes with its guidelines of engagement
Day 5 Clue 8 - Grid12 - she likes me, she speaks to me and i need to keep her in my A list
Day 6 Clue 9 - Grid19 - it's always good to spread the word and invite them to the party
Day 7 Clue 10 - Grid22 - ding dong is the best way to see what's going on this app
Day 8 Clue 11 - Grid15 - just check how you look and any of the poze needs to be hidden
Day 9 Clue 12 - Grid16 - just looking for that special person, it's better to improve the criteria and you can find someone within your reach
Day 10 Clue 13 - Grid9 - launch the rocket from the base before that make sure you expand the age and area where to fire it
Day 11 Clue 14 - Grid8 - that silent admirer who thinks you don't know but you do find out and inspect her well
Day 12 Clue 15 - Grid6 - if you decide to talk to me then better understand the rules of engagement
Day 13 Clue 16 - Grid24 - to the left, to the right, before you do that, check and expand your options

Day 14 Clue 17 - Grid21 - why not market yourself and others will know what's good about u

The idea of the puzzle is to explore the different features of the app/website and find the hidden icons as of today it's 17 and every day at 3pm UK time another icon is released till I have 24 icon (another 7 icons from today for 7days)

Posted
Day # 14 - Clue # 17 - Grid # 21 - Desperately seeking personals
Posted
Does anyone have any other tips for grids 8 and 9? Read some of the clues and still have no idea!
Posted
31 minutes ago, eramage10 said:
Does anyone have any other tips for grids 8 and 9? Read some of the clues and still have no idea!

Try these...

Day # 10 - Clue # 13 - Grid # 09 - what do you want to see on here, did you know you can customise it
Day # 11 - Clue # 14 - Grid # 08 - Have you checked out who last checked you out?

Posted
45 minutes ago, eramage10 said:

Did you check other clues posted here on this thread? You can message me for further help

Posted

Day # 15 - Clue # 18 - Grid # 23 - Keep these close but your enemies closer

Posted
Day # 15 - Clue # 18 - Grid # 23 - Cue sofa, cue fountain, cue Rembrandts..and...clap, clap, clap
Posted
Day 15 Clue 18 - Grid23 - here is the list you will find the ones you get along if you have put them in you A list
Posted
Day # 15 - Clue # 18 - Grid # 23 - Joey have Chandler, Rachel have Monica, who do you have on here?