Cnc

Donnykinksters

Donnykinksters
Posted

Cnc.

This is from my perspective only, others may disagree and of course that's all good as we being unique peeps do sometimes see things from different angles. 

As many know already cnc can include the harshest of kinky scenarios, but that's not all it is. It can also include something as simple as touching her Intimately during the night while she sleeps, touching her ass as she potters around our home without verbal consent.

We have known each other for 16 years my partner and I, moved in similar circles, familiar, and always a sexual undertone between us. She knew full well what I was…….kinky, and I also knew she was the same, but trapped firmly in the closet. My point? I knew her well, I feel this has been key in our journey……a level of long established trust that helped us both evolve into free use cnc with very little going wrong.

We have been together 18 months now, a committed fully blown relationship with very clear and deep discussions of who we were straight from the start. I explained in detail, told her quite clearly what i would do with her eventually to laughter, and words to the effect of "not gonna happen." All these things I have done, and more.

She knows she's mine, belongs to me, all of her, to do with as I please, how I want, when I want.

Yet do I do these things all the time? Maybe I'm feeling a little beastly 😄, but maybe she's had a long day, maybe she's got a bad tummy, maybe she's upset about something for whatever reason…….I see this and I act accordingly……my needs can wait, as this, what we share, what we have is precious and needs protection. Just because I can take anytime I wish, it doesn't mean I'm going to, as she matters, her needs at that moment in time matter, and maybe she just needs a cuddle…….some affection.

18 months it's taken to get to this level of trust, one step at a time, the safe word always in place, and used. A little harder mostly, a bit more, so in time we could both learn who the other was. I learned who she was, I listened, thought things through, took my cues from her physical, verbal, and non verbal reactions. I cared for her as I did the things I said I'd do, the things she told me wouldn't happen. 

Always cuddles after, honest chat, ears from both that listen. Then cleaning and food…….usually made by me.

I can now take what I want, when I want with no prior discussion or verbal consent. We do not do scenes, it just happens, a random event where denial is not permitted. However it is never denied as I choose when to pounce. She knows me, she trusts my judgement, and she knows the safeword is always in place. Cnc is not about taking what you want, its about the consent to take what you want, but using that consent with lots of common sense, trust, affection and honesty. I always know consent can be withdrawn at any time, that is her right and I wouldn't have it any other way, as after all the first word in cnc is consensual.

Posted
Relationship goals ! 🩷 Absolutely love this x
Posted

Great perspective thank you for sharing 

Posted

Absolutely love this!!!! 

Goddess_Fifi
Posted
What a beautiful articulation of two soul's aligning 🥰
Posted
I didn't know how this would end up at first!!
GOALS entirely.
Absolutely amazing you both have this depth and chemistry. I'm very happy for you both as it takes a great deal more than agreeing to Cnc to actually get there comfortably.
I'm glad this has been posted and publicised as well, as it might serve a great lesson for some.
Thank you for sharing this
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
It takes the most amount of trust to have a truly fulfilling cnc experience
  • 2 weeks later...
BiteMyNipples
Posted (edited)

Agree with others - cnc is of course based on trust and respect as they say -   safe sane and consensual.

My experience has been the same as the original post. A long term relationship 24/7 with an owner.  

Edited by BiteMyNipples
Misspelled
Posted
8 minutes ago, BiteMyNipples said:

Agree with others - cnc is of course based on trust and respect as they say -   safe sane and consensual.

My experience has been the same as the original post. A long term relationship 24/7 with an owner.  

I totally agree trust and respect are utmost important

Curvychrissy
Posted
I can't wait to do this 🙂
Posted

That is ABSOLUTELY how I would want a cnc to be. Thank you for putting it in such a way, and from a Dominant's pov.

• 1 month later...
Posted
It's so refreshing to see cnc spoken about like this. My most prominent desire is to get to this level of trust and comfort, and until now I've always been shamed for it. Thank you for the positivity and honesty
Posted
Getting to that level of trust is a big thing and absolutely needs to be consensual, shows work and glad to see the safeword is always in place , interesting reading