Clothes or no clothes ?

Posted

if you deliberately answer the door nude with intent of causing distress then that is a crime in the UK

even if it's just head round the door, it's the intent 

honestly, what is wrong with some of you?

Posted
7 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

if you deliberately answer the door nude with intent of causing distress then that is a crime in the UK

even if it's just head round the door, it's the intent 

honestly, what is wrong with some of you?

A lack of awareness/education/acknowledgement/acceptance that hiding behind the label of either a kink or a fetish isn't a justifiable response to add to the defence form when you meet with the duty solicitor at the police station or court maybe
Or maybe simply selfishness - "i'll get my kicks anyhow I want and screw everyone else"
The mind boggles

Posted
11 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

So you're in Mississippi 

and I have the law from Mississippi in front of me

"In Mississippi, it’s a crime to intentionally expose one’s genitals or private parts in public places. If convicted, you could be facing misdemeanor or felony charges, depending upon the unique circumstances in your case"

and you might be "ah, it was in my house - not a public place"

so which when we get into the appropriate law further

"A person who willfully and lewdly exposes his person, or private parts thereof, in any public place, or in any place where others are present, or procures another to so expose himself, is guilty of a misdemeanor"

So this falls under "place where others are present"

the law you want is
§ 97-29-31 - Indecent exposure

-

So, yeah, you were in the wrong and if they had filed a complaint you would have been prosecuted even though it was your porch. 

How do you figure my porch is public?  They are nit in a public place when thry are ON MY PORCH!  After being asked week after week after week to NOT FUKIN COME BACK! By every letter of anybody's law they were trespassing on PRIVATE PROPERTY! When being DISRESPECTFUL you shouldn't be to shocked when you get disrespected.

There's a lot of humor in sad need of repair 'round heya'

Posted
Just now, Lostwings said:

How do you figure my porch is public?  They are nit in a public place when thry are ON MY PORCH!  After being asked week after week after week to NOT FUKIN COME BACK! By every letter of anybody's law they were trespassing on PRIVATE PROPERTY! When being DISRESPECTFUL you shouldn't be to shocked when you get disrespected.

Had you bothered to read my post and tried just a LITTLE BIT to see the humor in my post we might have had more to talk about but instead you obviously came here to attack and be judgmental which is a piss poor place to come at me from because others might perceive that behavior as showing your superiority to me but from here all I see is your ass.

I was in a beach town 2400 miles from here where clothing everywhere at the time was optional at best.  Expand your horizons.  You might laugh more.

Posted
8 minutes ago, Lostwings said:

Dude, so what you're saying is, disrepect directed towards you by others justifys indecencent exposure/sexual *** by yourself?
And, when someone attempts to educate you on the law in your State, your response is not to say "oh, OK, I'm in the wrong, I'll change my behaviour" but to work yourself up into a tizz over it?
All you needed to do was, put a sign on your porch saying no cold callers and not open the door.

Posted
2 minutes ago, Lostwings said:

Had you bothered to read my post and tried just a LITTLE BIT to see the humor in my post we might have had more to talk about but instead you obviously came here to attack and be judgmental which is a piss poor place to come at me from because others might perceive that behavior as showing your superiority to me but from here all I see is your ass.

I was in a beach town 2400 miles from here where clothing everywhere at the time was optional at best.  Expand your horizons.  You might laugh more.

There is no humour in sexual ***, to repeat the words of Eyem, what is wrong with you?

Posted
11 hours ago, u-6195578a4437c said:

Well this went dark.
I didnt think about anybody fully opening the door & showing off all their bits
(although I have done that when I saw my gf walked passed my window then knock on my door).

Dark surprises you?  Who walks willingly into a buzz saw of criticism from humorless people hell bent on puffing up their own egos when the only objective to begin with was to elicit a few laughs? 

Posted
12 minutes ago, Lostwings said:

Dark surprises you?  Who walks willingly into a buzz saw of criticism from humorless people hell bent on puffing up their own egos when the only objective to begin with was to elicit a few laughs? 

Here's the thing though, you talk a lot about humour, yet indecent exposure is no laughing matter, sexual assault is no laughing matter, non-consent is no laughing matter, deliberately exposing yourself to someone is no laughing matter...need I go on?
Just turn things around a moment, your ***age daughter knocks on someone's door to sell Girl Scout cookies, the occupant opens the door naked and with a raging hard on - do you find that funny? If so then it tells us all we need to know.

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, ThaliaVirago said:

You didn't say that in your op, though.

You could also just not answer the door and have to deal with them at all. 🤷🏻‍♀️

You seem to miss the point completely here.  It's her fukin porch.

When you go on to someone's property uninvited with the express intent of invading their privacy how can you possibly then turn it around somehow to claim that you were offended by what you encountered?  Furthermore, to suggest that the mere setting of eyes upon a naked body somehow can be defined as a sexual assault then I'd like to suggest that you step into Mr wizard's time machine and spin it back a couple of centuries. Not only could you destroy someone's life for the horrific act of nudity but you could actually burn witches too.

If You were really lucky you'll get there just in time for some of the drownings too they're always a ton of fun. Have you ever stopped to think that the mass majority of the problems that everyone from this community in one way or another experiences from time to time comes from people with the same exact kind of mindset as your displaying here?  If someone walks up onto your porch you might be able to stretch your logic out enough to justify subjecting others to your own limited idea of morality.  At the risk of being accused of punmanship here morality is in the eye of the beholder! LoL.

You want to talk about the laying on of hands then we can have a discussion on the morality of sexual assault but exposing someone to unexpected glimpses of nudity hardly justifies the kind of judicial reaction that results in the permanent destruction of someone's position in society.

This reminds me of the city of New Orleans. They invite hundreds of millions of people to New Orleans for Mardi gras Don't provide any public facilities for them to relieve themselves whatsoever then have a special squad of officers running around town arresting people for peeing in the bushes which incidentally is a sexual assault type of offense. Imagine having to go back home to Minnesota or Kansas or wherever this flatlander manuality is coming from and having to register as a sexual offender for the rest of your life because you had to pee. And you weren't peeing out in the open European off in the bushes where nobody could see you.  Another pun in case you're lack of humor missed it.

Edited by Lostwings
Posted
Depending on your needs
Posted

What a can of worms.
A shame really that a nude body can have such an effect.

It's now got me thinking about how many times iv been naked in public.
Usually getting changed for surfing mind but I have been naughty too.

Posted
6 hours ago, Lostwings said:

You seem to miss the point completely here.  It's her fukin porch.

When you go on to someone's property uninvited with the express intent of invading their privacy how can you possibly then turn it around somehow to claim that you were offended by what you encountered?  Furthermore, to suggest that the mere setting of eyes upon a naked body somehow can be defined as a sexual assault then I'd like to suggest that you step into Mr wizard's time machine and spin it back a couple of centuries. Not only could you destroy someone's life for the horrific act of nudity but you could actually burn witches too.

If You were really lucky you'll get there just in time for some of the drownings too they're always a ton of fun. Have you ever stopped to think that the mass majority of the problems that everyone from this community in one way or another experiences from time to time comes from people with the same exact kind of mindset as your displaying here?  If someone walks up onto your porch you might be able to stretch your logic out enough to justify subjecting others to your own limited idea of morality.  At the risk of being accused of punmanship here morality is in the eye of the beholder! LoL.

You want to talk about the laying on of hands then we can have a discussion on the morality of sexual assault but exposing someone to unexpected glimpses of nudity hardly justifies the kind of judicial reaction that results in the permanent destruction of someone's position in society.

This reminds me of the city of New Orleans. They invite hundreds of millions of people to New Orleans for Mardi gras Don't provide any public facilities for them to relieve themselves whatsoever then have a special squad of officers running around town arresting people for peeing in the bushes which incidentally is a sexual assault type of offense. Imagine having to go back home to Minnesota or Kansas or wherever this flatlander manuality is coming from and having to register as a sexual offender for the rest of your life because you had to pee. And you weren't peeing out in the open European off in the bushes where nobody could see you.  Another pun in case you're lack of humor missed it.

Here in Alabama an unannounced stranger at the door would probably be relieved to be met with a vagina or penis as opposed to a weapon…lol

Posted
17 minutes ago, u-6195578a4437c said:

What a can of worms.
A shame really that a nude body can have such an effect.

It's now got me thinking about how many times iv been naked in public.
Usually getting changed for surfing mind but I have been naughty too.

I don't actually think nudity in itself it *is* a can of worms - more the way it was presented and the way your question was posed.
Nudity is a wonderful and liberating thing in the right circumstances and appropriate place (even some public places) - what myself and others have taken issue with is inflicting nudity on unsuspecting, non-consenting others whose only involvement has been to knock on a door, and the snigger snigger that has gone with it.
I love being naked personally, and would love to visit a naturist resort or similar, but I would never seek to delibeartely inflict it on innocent unsuspecting others

Posted
3 hours ago, gemini_man said:

I don't actually think nudity in itself it *is* a can of worms - more the way it was presented and the way your question was posed.
Nudity is a wonderful and liberating thing in the right circumstances and appropriate place (even some public places) - what myself and others have taken issue with is inflicting nudity on unsuspecting, non-consenting others whose only involvement has been to knock on a door, and the snigger snigger that has gone with it.
I love being naked personally, and would love to visit a naturist resort or similar, but I would never seek to delibeartely inflict it on innocent unsuspecting others

How much do I want to give a retort to the statement, "nudity in itself is a can of worms"
OMG! 😂😂😂

Posted

OK and back on track please....... Lets stick to the topic and not attacking each other.

Posted
28 minutes ago, FETMOD-BD said:

OK and back on track please....... Lets stick to the topic and not attacking each other.

thanks

Posted (edited)

Blatant disregard for consent and the laws surrounding it will always be problematic and a clear indicator of one's character. 

Lack of knowledge of those laws are no excuse. 

Edited by ThaliaVirago
To add
Posted
16 hours ago, ThaliaVirago said:

Blatant disregard for consent and the laws surrounding it will always be problematic and a clear indicator of one's character. 

Lack of knowledge of those laws are no excuse. 

Id say something has gone wrong in society as a whole if there is such a problem with nudity.
Seeing somebody naked should be as normal as seeing them with a shirt on.

Posted
9 minutes ago, u-6195578a4437c said:

Id say something has gone wrong in society as a whole if there is such a problem with nudity.
Seeing somebody naked should be as normal as seeing them with a shirt on.

Thing is though nudity has always been frowned on for decades or longer so it's not a case of something having gone wrong in recent years.
In fact I'd suggest we've come a long way even in my lifetime to being more liberal about nudity in appropriate places/context, certainly in the UK.
The question at hand however is not so much about nudity itself, more nudity being imposed upon people without their consent for actions like simply knocking on a door - as I said in my very first post here, that effectively amounts to flashing/indecent exposure.

Posted
2 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Thing is though nudity has always been frowned on for decades or longer so it's not a case of something having gone wrong in recent years.
In fact I'd suggest we've come a long way even in my lifetime to being more liberal about nudity in appropriate places/context, certainly in the UK.
The question at hand however is not so much about nudity itself, more nudity being imposed upon people without their consent for actions like simply knocking on a door - as I said in my very first post here, that effectively amounts to flashing/indecent exposure.

There are a few cultures in the world where people are naked or mostly naked all the time.

If i open the door & someone sees me topless then there is no indecent exposure...unless I was a woman . . .
Is it ok if I answer the door in my boxers or with a towel around my waist?
If the lower part of my body is hidden from view around the door then where is the flashing/indecent exposure?

Am I required to cover my windows in a way that stops people from being able to see inside?

Posted
19 minutes ago, u-6195578a4437c said:

There are a few cultures in the world where people are naked or mostly naked all the time.

If i open the door & someone sees me topless then there is no indecent exposure...unless I was a woman . . .
If the lower part of my body is hidden from view around the door then where is the flashing/indecent exposure?

Am I required to cover my windows in a way that stops people from being able to see inside?

All open to interpretation really, but of course if you're covered up albeit by boxers/towel/door whatever then that's somewhat different from complete and deliberate nudity being displayed to shock or surprise an unwitting witness such as a delivery person.
As for covering your windows - you're taking things to an extreme, but there have been cases here where people have been done for deliberately and provocatively displaying themselves - and that's the point that appears to have been missed here, there's a huge difference between deliberately displaying yourself naked in order to shock or cause offence and an accidental display such as walking naked from the bathroom and forgetting the curtains are open.

Posted
5 hours ago, u-6195578a4437c said:

one of the key things in all your points are context - another is intent

the thing regarding topless - there is a lot uneven like you say on where masc presenting and femme presenting can be topless.  But some of that is in how it's sexualised by others

there's folk above talked about how they will answer the door in an undressed state for a reaction : that's intent.  The intention often being to cause distress, or to use sexual power

if someone wanted to open the door to freak someone cold calling - and they opened the door and found it was either (a) their parent (b) a 12 year old girl (c) the police (d) your boss - would it be appropriate ?  The answer is seldom going to be yes.

for covering windows - this is one of the reasons why we have things like curtains or blinds - to close them might be linked to how likely someone is to be able to see in.   

Posted

Would never do that - it's basically indecent exposure.  

Posted

I still cant believe this has become a bit of a debate.
I just wanted to know how many people answer the door naked.
There was no sexual context or intent to cause distress.
Just a quick 5 seconds to grab a parcel or something like that.

The points being made are understandable but waaay too OTT for this subject.
If this is the reaction to non sexual nudity then there is clearly something wrong with society.

Posted
Naked...
Every single time if there's no one on the other side to grab a food or package delivery. I wait to make sure no one's there.
I do go water my plants on my patio naked.
I'm not trying to be seen but oh well.
If someone comes I duck down or grab a pillow from the chair.
I mean it's my neighbors.
Overall I want to do what I want to do.
I'm not trying to shove it in anyone's faces and if I see someone I'll cover up.
I don't like clothes though.