A letter to Dominants

Posted
Shout out to the author. Spot on. I seen some garbage posts so I stop reading comments. Shout out to those that agree. The rest, 🤷🏾‍♂️, I'll defer to the point stick 😂. I receive the same type of stories, of submissive mistreatment, on here and IRL. I will say what I say to them. What happened to your vetting process? The responsibility is solely on the ***r. True. In this community we have a safe guard called vetting. Use it to it's fullest ability. I know you are hurt and *** and even the fakest Dom can be a wordsmith. But asked yourself does the wounded deer go to the bear even if the bear says he has Band-Aids? No. The deer is going to go to the vet. Submissives, go to the vet first before putting yourself out there even though at the end of the day, it's not your fault.
Posted
12 hours ago, Ravynbitch said:
Being released is so damn hard on us. It can break you.

Yes! It's the worst feeling especially when you get no reasoning, just completely ghosted.

Posted
7 hours ago, cxmcxzzler69 said:
Fire fox she also says though that she just wants me to take it to put in the work of making her feel like I want it but at times she comes home from terid or sore but says just take it I get so confused

The first question I would ask is do you have a contract in place?

Posted
5 to 10 years ago, I had a group of playmates with a lot of trust & we would take turns being on the hotspot, undergoing a difficult fantasy made come true. The purpose was see how much we could tolerate of any given genre. The one that brought all of us to our proverbial knees was being ignored. Sometimes the most extreme reaction in the room is a quiet one and the most severe punishment is silence. I’m good looking, very fit, broadly experienced in kink and have grown into an established respectable man. Yet I haven’t had a committed sub in several years. Facing the unveiling of how deep these matters go into a person, feeling that to my own core, tames and it nearly defeats the social *** inside me that sincerely desires to engage. It’s a bitter sweet curtain that calls.
Posted
The funny thing is a lot of this subs that get released this way will always make there way down to my side of the lifestyle where punishment like this is normal don’t forget that there are levels to this lifestyle and just because you don’t like how something is done does it mean that’s not how someone else practices it but then again I do have a real and very long detailed contract that must be read at least three times to fully understand it before signing it  and I do recommend if you’re living in this lifestyle or a weekend warrior, even if you participate in the lighter side of it to have a real contract drawn up  not some crap you find off the Internet 
Posted
Depending on someone else for everything is not healthy
Posted
2 hours ago, TantraMan said:
Depending on someone else for everything is not healthy

Is not standard but of course if can be healthy, if you pair with some one who is in the other side of that need. The problem is to choose the wrong person, but even then, the Dominant part need to be responsible to say good bye properly.

Posted
Just now, AuroraBoreal said:

Is not standard but of course if can be healthy, if you pair with some one who is in the other side of that need. The problem is to choose the wrong person, but even then, the Dominant part need to be responsible to say good bye properly.

*IT

Posted
Contract 😱 Didn’t we learn in the 20th century that placing our intimate bonds under contract causes more grief?
Posted
1 hour ago, sapius said:
Contract 😱 Didn’t we learn in the 20th century that placing our intimate bonds under contract causes more grief?

Son do you even know where you are

Posted
Tuesday at 02:59 PM, 4RCH said:

If only I had a £ for every time I've read a comment similar to this! 

Alas, as many will say, 'vetting' is sooooo important - for both sides of the party. Take your time, do your homework, get to know the person, question everything. Of course, that's all very easy to say, but not so easy to do, especially if someone is adept at being dishonest and covering their tracks.

Remember, surveys have shown that most men on any type of dating site/app shouldn’t be on there as they’re already in a relationship. But bear in mind the reason they might be on here, looking for that kink that they’re not getting at home. Once he’s had his fill, bang! Sub dropped

Posted
16 minutes ago, StevieGee said:

most men on any type of dating site/app shouldn’t be on there as they’re already in a relationship

Alas this is too true.

Although a caveat to this statement might be that they are poly or that the site offers more than just dating (like this site does). As in my case, I'm here for the forums and to make friendships etc. Anyone can see from my profile I'm in a relationship but that we are open to playing with others too. 

I suppose the difference is that this is not just a kinky dating site / app (even though lots use it for solely that) but it's actually supposed to be a community of kinksters sharing experiences and helping each other on their respective journeys. 

Posted
10 hours ago, forgetyousawme said:

Son do you even know where you are

On chat, I critique opinions not people knowing everyone is my master in something, take condescension, as an example. 

Posted
7 minutes ago, sapius said:

On chat, I critique opinions not people knowing everyone is my master in something, take condescension, as an example. 

So let’s critique that you refer to yourself as an “actual Dom” and “aware kinkster”, yet you’re seemingly against having a contractual agreement with a submissive, laying out the terms of the dynamic?

Posted
10 hours ago, StevieGee said:

Remember, surveys have shown that most men on any type of dating site/app shouldn’t be on there as they’re already in a relationship. But bear in mind the reason they might be on here, looking for that kink that they’re not getting at home. Once he’s had his fill, bang! Sub dropped

I have never heard of that damn.

Posted
3 hours ago, heythere123 said:
This is just straight up weird

Exactly what is weird?

Posted
Thank you for posting this. It's very insightful. As a Dom, I try to balance being stern while also making sure my submissive doesn't ever feel alone. Even in punishment, she should know that we are secure.
Posted
Sounds Iike they made a bad choice.
Always ask for references and experience. A pretty face and a good pickup line doesn't make a good Dom.
Posted
This is a good reason to try Poly. There is a reason they are looking for a sub.
Posted
5 hours ago, isaidcomehere said:
Thank you for posting this. It's very insightful. As a Dom, I try to balance being stern while also making sure my submissive doesn't ever feel alone. Even in punishment, she should know that we are secure.

In punishment specially, yes. For those like me who doesn’t like punishment but endure it out of love and obedience, we feel terribly and need love and reassurance even in the very moment of the punishment.

• 3 months later...
Posted
Exactly and each time they give a Dom that level of trust and it ends of falling apart they loose a piece of who they are. Subs literally put everything in their Dom. It's not easy on them when a Dom leaves