Group sex questions

Posted
I have never been a part of, but I'm very interested in, group sex situations. MMF, FFM , gangbang, or orgy. I've always wondering about the dynamic and how it all plays together, pun definitely intended! Does each individual encounter come with a different set of rules, or is there kind of a blanket set of rules that covers everything? I'd love to hear about your experiences and hear from you if you are willing to help me learn.
Posted
The basic rule is consent. Then each groups, clubs or events have their own rules. It’s up to you ask and read their rules before playing to avoid any bad surprises like being kicked out or ending in custody.
If you are invited to a gangbang, most of the time everything is covered by the organisers. What to do and what never to do, it’s very rare you go invited to a group with a wild card. Even *** type have rules. And if you go to one of them and nobody told you anything I would suggest you leave, careless invitation of that type carry risk.
Best way to learn about it maybe got to a swinger club they cover the basics.

Posted

I think it maybe depends on the setting. Some people go to clubs and things for the llikes of orgys and gang bangs, Where the club will have its own vetting and set of rules that if all parties sign and agree to or whatever, then the scenes and play can go ahead. I am unsure on a more low key personal setting, but it's something I want to try myself one day, an orgy but more so gang bang, and I think for me, itll be my rules and consent given to who participates and what they may do to me, and ofcourse if they agree to my boundaries and rules, then may the fun begin! Probably going to differ per individual and group.

Posted

Gangbang there's usually a spotter

you'll be told what the rules are and the spotter keeps an eye to make sure no one breaks the rules and also can be asked quick questions (like, it might be difficult to ask if you can spank the lady if she's a gob full of someone else's cock, y'know) 

MMF / FFM then that's also easy for everyone to share their own boundaries.  In MMF in some cases the men might not interact with each other, in some they might

in any form of larger group sex scenario then remember everyone still has their boundaries and if you know someone and what they're cool with then great, otherwise - check and ask - some will be happy for anyone, some might have some people they don't wish to.

Posted
I knew this was the right place to ask 😁 I've learned a lot and I appreciate your help and advice. Now I'm off to go see if Milwaukee has a Swingers Club
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I put a stop to any MFF about 20 years ago for me. When I was talked into it, it was always an excuse to bang my friends.

Sucks when you think you are all going to play together and you get left in a corner while they have fun for hours and ignore you.

It wasn't just one guy either. It was unfortunately several, and yes, I walked away from them afterwards, but since it seemed that was the goal of all the guys who asked for one. I put a stop to it completely.