Fisting (Confession)

DaddyDom1212

DaddyDom1212
Posted

I've only had one playmate who I have fisted. Mel was a submissive BBW who wanted her limits pushed. 

She had huge tits and nipples that were thick, long and tough. She loved them tugged on.

She would work her toys in her pussy while I fucked her mouth. I would grab her fat tips, squeeze them,  slap them and tug on her nipples.

After I came on her face,  I worked my fingers inside her. 2 to start.  Worked her faster and deeper.

Slid a 3rd finger in and stretched out her pussy. Using 2 hands to work her hard. One hand working her clit and stretching her pushy, the other hand working more and more fingers in.

When she moaned out, I would tug on her nipples and pinch them.

Whole hand inside her. 

I would pump my hand in and out.

She kept moaning over and over that she was a whole.

She screamed and moaned while my hand was deep inside.

I fucked her mouth again

I used her mouth and pushy until she squirted on my fist.

Would love to find another BBW to fist.

Posted
I’m curious…why not fist Mel again?
Posted
That's so hot. Where can I find such a woman.
Posted
I would let you fist me ..I want to work on taking two fists.getting the both in me then spread your arms a lil to stretch even more.or double fisting.my goal is to get fisted easily and then be the most stretched out sloppy holes whore anyone knows.gape so wide that you can hear your echo when you yet in it.throw a rock to see how deep and there's no landing sound.anyone or thing falls in me mine as well forget it it's dead or lost.
Posted

That's so hot though. I would help you but I'm on east coast. 

Posted
I want to try this so bad. To find someone who will take the time and stretch it. It was a hard No for me, but recent changes to a Soft No. I would do it with the right person.
Posted
I would like to be that lucky guy to try it with you
Posted
I have recently gotten into being fisted by my wife. We enjoy pegging and anal play. But one night she just started using her fingers and then about a week later on a night that was just freaking amazing my grinding and her thrusting her hand PPPPOOOOPPP her hands was entirely inside and nothing and I swear NOTHING compares to that feeling each and every time she fully enters me that first POP.
  • 3 months later...
Posted
I have had this done once and it felt amazing! Looking for the next one to fist me; on more than one occasion.
Posted
16 hours ago, alove29 said:

I want to try being fisted

Say no more 😈

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 6/23/2023 at 11:08 AM, DaddyDom1212 said:

I've only had one playmate who I have fisted. Mel was a submissive BBW who wanted her limits pushed. 

She had huge tits and nipples that were thick, long and tough. She loved them tugged on.

She would work her toys in her pussy while I fucked her mouth. I would grab her fat tips, squeeze them,  slap them and tug on her nipples.

After I came on her face,  I worked my fingers inside her. 2 to start.  Worked her faster and deeper.

Slid a 3rd finger in and stretched out her pussy. Using 2 hands to work her hard. One hand working her clit and stretching her pushy, the other hand working more and more fingers in.

When she moaned out, I would tug on her nipples and pinch them.

Whole hand inside her. 

I would pump my hand in and out.

She kept moaning over and over that she was a whole.

She screamed and moaned while my hand was deep inside.

I fucked her mouth again

I used her mouth and pushy until she squirted on my fist.

Would love to find another BBW to fist.

Yes please