Anxiety and living this life

su****

Posted
Have you tried any mindfulness practices? Like an online meditative class? (Some are free). OCD isn't necessarily on my "list" but ever sense dipping my toes into the waters of mindfulness, meditation practices, and circles that understand there is a definite mind-body connection... it's been life-changing.

You are enough. You always have been.

DeviantInside is spot on with my experiences... our minds process reality and imagination the same way. Both leave their imprint similarly, I dare say identically.

Are you a part of any deliberate communities that focus on mental health, mind-body, or a "whole-human" mindset?
Posted
My anxiety gets me every day and I bet it was hard narrowing down your thoughts for this long post, koudos to you 😉
Posted
There's not a lot I can advise other than to just learn (I know, I'm sorry), to be comfortable in your own skin. It's taken me my whole life to get there. I medicate and just got to the point where f it is my mantra. In LA there's so many people that even tho I'm not everyone's cuppa, there's a lot that that like my drink. I've built armor against intrusive thoughts (took time and massive effort), against body dismorphia, agism, etc. I've found a lot of my tribe in nerd stuff. Not sure if any of this will help, but I hope it does. You don't deserve to be ***d, even by your own mind.
Posted
Once you start living more you will find more value in yourself. Go on challenging yet doable hikes. Push yourself. (Literally in the same boat on doubting my self worth right now) a little better every day. Take classes too. Learn new things. Promise it’ll help. And if i’m wrong you can hit me up and talk shït in a month 😂
Posted
It’s really bad tonight. Especially after a guy decided to be transphobic towards me.

I’m over it.
Posted
Hang in there be strong and true to yourself my daughter is trans it's a hard path but you can do it believe in yourself and don't let anyone effect how you feel that's on you and in your control try to realize you determine your worth and happiness no one can take that away from you.
Posted
Convincing your self that allows is good and well Is a hard thing to do. No one wants to be looked at as less than or whatever! You have to be comfortable in your skin and I promise you it get easier to talk to yourself and do whatever you need to do that you want
Posted
Gabapentin. ...600 to 900 ml. That's what I take. I too have anxiety among other things. You're doing the most important thing though where your lifestyle and who you are as a Trans woman and is, YOU ARE BEING REAL. You're taking care of your business.
I spent over 18 years in prison here Texas for aggravated robbery...both my parents died while I was away.....not to be disrespectful but I was the minority in there.on most all days.
And so anxiety, death, the color of my skin and waiting while not knowing when I could come home...
It's hard sometimes, but I often remind myself that courage is not something that one person has that another does not have. We all have it . Be brave.