Confidence ISN'T always sexy..........

Je****

Posted
12 minutes ago, Jeneral_Whore said:

I was mad. But only when he told me to calm the fuck down, insulted my partner then still demanded i meet him alone. I honestly wouldn't have felt safe even if I was inclined to meet with him. Even is something makes me mad, I have a voice, and I like to use it. It's my right, and I will never name someone on any forum post but people who read it and find offense in what I have stated, possibly reflect this due to their own personalities. But hopefully it has a positive outcome.

What I mean is - you don't have to have this mad feeling every time a person does this, cuz there's no end of people like that. If I did the same thing, I'd constantly have something to post about. Life is more fun when I just let that stuff go. Focus on me, and the people I like, forget the rest. I also have the right to talk about the people who annoy me in dms or whatever else - I just don't exercise it, cuz it's just a waste of emotion and time, in my view.

Posted
5 minutes ago, Aeonova said:

You could take it super serious. Or could laugh it off. And then you might find he wasn't super rude to you after that, instead of behaving the way he did. As I said, I don't think there's much point discussing this because it's a perspective that's very set, but - I will say - a guy looking for a laid back girl who isn't quick to offence - well this kinda thing is a decent filter for that. You both won - you made sure you stopped talking with a guy who's really rude, from your view - and he stopped talking to a girl who can't laugh at and joke with a guy who's very direct and who is subtly critical when a guy tries to talk to her, which obviously always takes guts.

Nice assumption on me there. I was never offended, until he bashed my partner. But sure, by this comment, it's my fault he behaved how he did. Thanks :)

Posted
2 minutes ago, Aeonova said:

What I mean is - you don't have to have this mad feeling every time a person does this, cuz there's no end of people like that. If I did the same thing, I'd constantly have something to post about. Life is more fun when I just let that stuff go. Focus on me, and the people I like, forget the rest. I also have the right to talk about the people who annoy me in dms or whatever else - I just don't exercise it, cuz it's just a waste of emotion and time, in my view.

Good for you. :)

Posted
25 minutes ago, DuchessFeuille said:

Because it’s a valuable public service to other men who might think this conduct is okay. It isn’t, and they need to know that. Regrettably, however, they’re more likely to pay attention if the message about unacceptable behaviour is delivered to them by another man, so threads like this are a great opportunity for men to add their voices in condemning it.
And of course we know we can block them. The point is we shouldn’t have to put up with it in the first place.

Is it that valuable? Will those kinda men really care? Do they just not know, is that why they act that way? I'd say it's valuable if those kinda men really read this and then change - but, those men are pretty set, I think. And they may not really care about what other men think - they might even think these other men are quite silly.

Posted
10 minutes ago, Jeneral_Whore said:

Nice assumption on me there. I was never offended, until he bashed my partner. But sure, by this comment, it's my fault he behaved how he did. Thanks

This is kinda what I mean - there doesn't have to be anything personal here. But that's how it's been taken. The humility is in allowing for the space to think, Hey, maybe I contributed a bit. I'm not sure. Maybe, maybe not. I can ask the question, and not take it personally. Or I can disagree and say Hey, I don't see that, but fair enough. This - this is why I said there's no point talking about it. It's hard, and not fun, to talk when things are taken that way. Which is why I'm out.

Posted

Sorry what? I left like 20 min ago. But seen you came back.

Close door behind you on way out, cheers and good night!

Posted
It's definitely not rude to tell somebody to calm the fuck down. Women tell me that all the time.
Posted

Maybe you matched on  the kink thing on here. I have matches all the time on it 

Posted
1 hour ago, Charms said:

Maybe you matched on  the kink thing on here. I have matches all the time on it 

Nope. I don't use it. X

Posted
6 hours ago, SeymourBrian said:

It's definitely not rude to tell somebody to calm the fuck down. Women tell me that all the time.

That's very rude of them, or you've anger issues. 

If you're not being angry they're being rude. And so on. 

Point is be said this then demanded I met him alone. Nah. Perhaps it was to try and assert some dominance there. Which wouldn't have worked anyway. Just a plum lol

Posted
Literally I hardly ever even click on profiles now for *** of encouraging this kind of behaviour 🫠and I have had some kick off because they deem I either must be unsatisfied currently or in desperate need of attention being on here and yet not interested in them 🙄 no sh*t 😅 I agree this kind of arrogance really grates me
As for going as low as berating your current partner, I will never know how that's meant to make you go 360 into them 🤨 causes instant block for me. Pft. Hope your well other than this deluded tw*tbadger xxx
MasterDarcy1979
Posted

That's the thing, confidence is nuanced and must be done with subtlety. 

There's a fairly thin line between confidence and arrogance. 

He was rude to your other half by saying that he isn't in same league as you.

That, to me is a red flag and pretty much tells you all you have to know about him.

He thought he was complimenting you by dissing your partner, that's just the sign of a man who has a lack of imagination.

Sorry you had to deal with that.