Sexting while at work: Naughty or Nuisance

wi****

Posted
I'm a huge fan of it at work. Not always practical, could be 4 minutes or 4 hours before I can respond to it, but love getting it, and love sending it. As long as there is understanding that we both have other responsibilities as well, I think it's great.
Posted
Is it such a great turn on. Especially if we can have a quick banter back and forth.
Posted
I have a group chat on telegram JUST for sexting especially while I’m at work. I love it!!
Posted

Depends where you work! I work at a Lube company called Relube by Redash Labs. Sexting should be encouraged!

Posted

I love sending pictures to my partner(s) while they’re at work. Thinking they’re all flustered at work excites me.

• 2 weeks later...
YorkshireBiker
Posted

I do enjoy a bit of sexting but I’m the only one so it never goes well😂

Posted

I'm too practical to enjoy sexting while working, I generally am good at telling who has sent me a message when I receive it but don't look at it, and even then I don't feel inclined to respond while busy, though I do get the appeal of it to an extent.

Posted
Depends on the mood but wifey and I play truth or dare over text anywhere so it is what you make of it
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 7/20/2023 at 2:33 PM, wildthang said:

I know this varies based on person and job, but I’m wondering what do you personally think about a partner sexting with you during work hours. Do you respond, flirt back, run to the bathroom and crank one out, etc.?

I think it depends what kind of job you are doing, how much privacy and spare time you have, and what the consequences would be if you happened to get caught. I would be vaguely annoyed if my dom or partner kept trying to pressure me to send nudes from the bathroom on a very busy day, but some hot banter and the odd cheeky pic can also lighten up a slow and dull shift. In general I am ok with it as long as reasonable limits are discussed, as with everything, ie don't send me a sexy video when you know I have an important meeting lol. 

Posted

In my job any texts of any kind are a nuisance. I wind up muting people. 

I need my phone for my work, so anything popping up is irritating 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
It's naughty but it can be risky and distract my concentration that is needed to get my work done
Both blessing and a curse lol 😆
Posted
Especially if you work with the person
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted
I used to have fun sexting one of my ex subs while she was at work. I need to find someone to do this with again 🤔it's so much fun but it's been so long since I indulged.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
definitely fun & naughty.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I want to get my panties soaking wet at work and then come home and squirt so harddd
Posted
Definitely fun. Adds a little risk to the risqué. Also keeps me from sending nude pics to the rest of the office. I got a strongly worded warning for that last time. Yet wasn’t exactly told to stop….🤔