EYE OF LOVE TREASURE HUNT 💎 THESE ARE THE WINNERS...

crystal-love
FETMOD-BD
Message added by FETMOD-BD,

EYE OF LOVE TREASURE HUNT Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
53 minutes ago, LightnessXXX said:
Could anyone help on clue 6 pls

Use the clue by checking on the app (for iPhone it doesn't show) or the website to find the icon. Feel free to DM me for further help

Posted
37 minutes ago, Cade said:

Any additional clues for icon #6?

Edit: Nevermind! Haha. Definitely helping me find places I've not checked out before.

Look for the clue by scrolling up and try to use website if you can't find on app. Feel free to DM me for further help

Posted
21 minutes ago, Jonezy said:
What is this lol? I’ve read through it all and still don’t understand ha ha.

Try to read again the clues or use the website to find the icon. Feel free to DM me for further help

Posted
37 minutes ago, KissingDom said:

Use the clue by checking on the app (for iPhone it doesn't show) or the website to find the icon. Feel free to DM me for further help

I’m on iPhone, it does show until you collect it. It’s a floating icon on the iPhone app which disappears once you’ve clicked it. You might need to scroll down a little to find it.

Posted
1 hour ago, somers-point747 said:

Hiw does this work? I was just gifted an icon......

There are 24 icons to collect...someone has been kind enough to start you off by gifting your first one.

Each day there is another clue released to help you find another icon.

If you look through the comments on this thread lots of folk have posted clues to find those which have been released so far. 

Have fun with it, look around the site and click on features, and possibly you will stumble upon icons by accident.

When you do find one, they are a little square picture, click on it and the site will add it to your treasure hunt 'scorecard'. 

I hope this makes sense!

Posted
3 minutes ago, 4RCH said:

I’m on iPhone, it does show until you collect it. It’s a floating icon on the iPhone app which disappears once you’ve clicked it. You might need to scroll down a little to find it.

It wasn't me, one of other members sent me a message with the screenshot. I use Android and suggested to try website and it was ok then

Posted
1 hour ago, KissingDom said:

So a treasure hunt where you have to look forever 😂. I don’t use the website, but at least I know to stop searching. Thanks for your reply.

Posted
Could someone msg me and tell me where some are hidden?
Posted
It’s hard to find clue 6 in the app
Can’t find it
Posted
3 hours ago, sub-scouse said:
Could someone msg me and tell me where some are hidden?

Um... "No Spoilers." I'll try to think up a limerick.

Posted
4 hours ago, joedoe said:
It’s hard to find clue 6 in the app
Can’t find it

Try on the website with the clue posted earlier

FetishKing69
Posted
32 minutes ago, MrDonDadda said:

Fellow Kinkster’s where’s the clues ?

There's loads of good ones in the replies.

Posted
34 minutes ago, MrDonDadda said:

Fellow Kinkster’s where’s the clues ?

There is a pinned reply from a FetMod which says "EYE OF LOVE TREASURE HUNT clue glossary" 

Look there and you will see numbers with a blue background. Click on each and it will take you to the corresponding clue

Posted
How can I find the website to search for yesterday's clue?
Posted
3 minutes ago, Cameron21 said:
How can I find the website to search for yesterday's clue?

Fetish.com will get you there

Posted
1 minute ago, gemini_man said:

Alright, thanks

Posted

It seems yesterday’s clue stumped a few so I’ll make this one a little easier…….

Day 4 - Clue #7 - Grid #8 – Following these will ensure you're not asked to leave the room.

Posted
Day 4 - Clue #7 - Grid #8 - The French cat has to abide by these regulations.
Posted
Here we go:
Day1 Clue1 - Grid 4 - birds of the same feather flock together - save them to your A list.
Day1 Clue2 - Grid12 - This is something to set to keep intruders away
Day1 Clue3 - Grid19 - ding dong - and you will see what's going on the app
Day2 Clue4 - Grid11 - Always update this every few months to keep thieves away
Day2 Clue5 - Grid14 - be it any occasion birthday or anniversary, everyone gets it and loves it
Day3 Clue6 - Grid23 - did you take part in a modelling competition? Now you have a chance
Day4 Clue7 - Grid8 - if someone want to message you they better understand the rules of engagement
FetishKing69
Posted
1 hour ago, gemini_man said:

Day 4 - Clue #7 - Grid #8 - The French cat has to abide by these regulations.

Good clue on that one...had to remember my French 

Posted
3 hours ago, gemini_man said:

That should be their advertising jingle 😂😉