EYE OF LOVE TREASURE HUNT 💎 THESE ARE THE WINNERS...

crystal-love
FETMOD-BD
Message added by FETMOD-BD,

EYE OF LOVE TREASURE HUNT Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Some help with 6 and 7 please?? Modeling competition? What is that about?
Posted
Day 5 - Clue #8 - Grid #2 – check yourself out
Posted
On 8/3/2023 at 12:38 PM, Jeneral_Whore said:

I've dmd you as I have literally checked every location over the last few years and Nada.

If you're still struggling with that one PM me, or send a spank if you can't get by my filters. I'll help you with it 

Posted
hey can someone help me i have 7 of 24 i’m feeling stuck
Posted
Clue 8 take a good look at yourself and smile
Posted
9 minutes ago, frkymf said:
Icl idk where any of them are can sm1 help

Look at the previous comments for clues posted by different people and dig around the app or the site.

Posted

Yay another treasure hunt.

Clue #1: if you want to know who likes, comments, or favorites you you want these on

Clue #2: if you want your privacy go here

Clue #3: if you find a kinkster you bond with add them to this

Clue #4: for this you want a variety so it is strong

Clue #5: everyone loves these on holidays, birthdays, and anniversaries. If you are a romantic you can give these other days too.

Clue #6: we have these themed events you can submit your photos to.

Clue #7: you want to interact make sure you follow these

Clue #8: show off your awesome selfies here

Posted

Day 6 - Clue #9 - Grid #13 – Left or Right, which way will you go? Just remember to set it up correctly.

Posted
Here we go:
Day1 Clue1 - Grid 4 - birds of the same feather flock together - save them to your A list.
Day1 Clue2 - Grid12 - This is something to set to keep intruders away
Day1 Clue3 - Grid19 - ding dong - and you will see what's going on the app
Day2 Clue4 - Grid11 - Always update this every few months to keep thieves away
Day2 Clue5 - Grid14 - be it any occasion birthday or anniversary, everyone gets it and loves it
Day3 Clue6 - Grid23 - did you take part in a modelling competition? Now you have a chance
Day4 Clue7 - Grid8 - if someone want to message you they better understand the guidelines of engagement
Day5 Clue8 - Grid2 - did you get a good selfie, then show it off
Day6 Clue 9 - Grid13 - to the left, to the right before doing that set your parameters
Posted
16 minutes ago, FeelMeUpp2 said:
How many are out?

As of today 9 icons are out

Posted
1 hour ago, 4RCH said:

Day 6 - Clue #9 - Grid #13 – Left or Right, which way will you go? Just remember to set it up correctly.

I dont understand this clue. May you help me?

Posted
Day 6 - Clue #9 - Grid #13 – put these in place for a better swiping experience
Posted
Are they showing on iPhone? I have followed every single clue and not a one is showing up. Is anyone else having this with the iOS app?
Posted
1 hour ago, SENHOR_ASGARD said:

I dont understand this clue. May you help me?

Did you check my clue? Pls scroll up or If you need further help feel free to DM

Posted
1 hour ago, ForeignAffairs78 said:
Are they showing on iPhone? I have followed every single clue and not a one is showing up. Is anyone else having this with the iOS app?

There maybe clue 6 which may not show on iphone. Try the website www.fetish.com and follow the clue posted earlier

Posted (edited)

Is this solvable without using the app? Because I will not be able to install this app on my company phone ....

Edited by big_one
Posted
2 hours ago, ForeignAffairs78 said:

They are working fine for me. Try to close and reopen the app or restarting your phone