Posted
https://youtu.be/Xd-Al9Omjnw

".... I don't want ONE position, I want ALL positions." - Fifth Element
Posted
On the back, legs spread wide
Posted
Any,I love it 😋😋😋
Posted
Like a frog position on her back. That pussy is exposed, that you can eat a whole pussy if you want. Personaly i dont like squezzed legs😈
Posted
Face sitting, smothering, from the back
Posted (edited)

Lay on his back with His forearms pinned by my shins above his head., waiting patiently for me to lower…….

Edited by Mezmerism
Spelling error. Apologies
Posted
51 minutes ago, m4st3rs1ut said:
Like a frog position on her back. That pussy is exposed, that you can eat a whole pussy if you want. Personaly i dont like squezzed legs😈

Word. Preferably restrained with some crop 🍑👋

Posted
Other than Frog as others have mentioned; the position 68 is pretty satisfying for partner as its purely oral on them. Another would be leg over ma shoulders or getting locked into position with the woman's quadriceps. Face sitting can be a sublime experience especially when partner squirts repeatedly during aforementioned foreplay 💯😏🤣
Posted
Classic: woman on her back, legs open, my face in her crotch
Posted
personally i’m partially to on their back spread eagle and restrained so they can’t push my head away
Posted
She’s gotta be sitting on my face but like 75% of her weight so I have a bit of movement and can eat it right 🤤
Posted
Sitting in a comfortable chair, with an adult beverage, watching someone else do it.
Posted
Face down, ass up so you can work that finger in her ass at the same time
Posted
Depends on there tongue game. If they have a short as tongue then you have to sit on there face. If they for a tongue that can reach deep inside. It’s whatever the fuck they want
Danbromley999
Posted

On all fours with me behind xx