Straight…or not?

welshslaveboy

Posted
I'm starting to only prefer rough dudes to tie me up and I don't care about sex period
  • 2 months later...
Posted
I’m of the thought process of ‘straight-in-theory’. Prefer women sure, but I can really picture myself with a man; although, those fantasies are one of the few times I can imagine myself as the sadistic Dom.
Posted
Sounds like the OP is heteroflexible. I can relate honestly.
Posted
Sounds about right. I’ve never been with anyone, so who the flip knows.
Posted
could just be neglected by society and thats why you feel that way.
Posted
14 hours ago, JoeyDavis2004 said:

could just be neglected by society and thats why you feel that way.

Sure, i've been neglected, and that contributed to how i am, but then decided to take responsibility for myself and that what i feel and think is 100% my own. I like woman a lot, but i also fantasizing about looking down at a man while giving him CBT and speaking to him like he's scum until he cries. Consensually, of course. Is that so wrong?

Posted
Hey, as long as it’s between consenting adults and there’s nothing illegal happening, I say live your best life 
  • 1 month later...
Posted
September 17, 2023, texarkana25925 said:

I feel the exact same way. Men dont turn me on. But I love for a woman to treat me like a bitch. I am turned on by being ***d to suck a d**k, whereas I don't want to voluntarily. IDK but I get what you mean

Yep - this. I want to be told what to do, and if mistress tells me to please the man/men in front of me, she knows what's best for me and I will do it enthusiastically.