Condom or No Condom

ti****

Posted
Sex feels extremely better without it. Condoms have gotten pretty good but nothing feels better than not having that raincoat on to experience all the sensations that come with all the sexual attention that area of the body receives. Still though, health concerns should take priority unless you absolutely trust the person you are with.
Posted
being realistic yes it feels much better without a condom every single time however pregnancy is an issue so unless plan B or some type of birth control is involved its unrealistic take that as you will
Posted
I think it’s personal preference. I know some women who can’t feel a man cum. I know some women who can’t cum without feeling it. It comes with extra risks, but it also feels more debauched and so…. Good.

And no, I don’t want any dms off the back of this comment
Posted
Definitely feels better without if those participating are comfortable with no protection and trust each others health and hygiene
Posted
Like years better without, even in high school I was having people get tested to make sure I could feel what Im doing without burning my shit. 21 years later and still std-sti free, and it’s not super comparable at all
Posted
Without hands down, you lose something with a condom however it’s best to be safe and have trust, if your unsure make sure too suit up
Posted
Ive never once worn a condom Ive always heard its worse. As long as your safe and selective with who youre with there no real need to
Posted
Both. I usually try to get a ribbed condom because it makes me last longer and I kinda get more of a kick out of seeing my partner in pleasure more.
Posted
No. It feels more uniform. You don't get the same pleasure from feeling everything. But they make condoms thin and strong. And ribbed. So there's no excuse to not wear one
Posted
It makes a huge difference to me. But I am extremely picky with partners.
Posted
Miles better without but requires both parties to be regularly tested (great in the UK as sexual health testing is free on the NHS) if they have multiple partners and other birth control methods.
Vasectomies are awesome! 😏
Posted
No excuse for not wearing one. Blue balls does NOT exist, grow up. Having said that, it most definitely feels better without, without the shadow of a doubt.
Posted
It's irrelevant as to if it feels better. It's the safety and protection that are relevant.
Posted
Better without, but the safety & protection outweighs the feels. Though with a committed partner, and other precautions without is amazing.