Condom or No Condom

ti****

Posted
i would say it feels better without but it’s by a small margin. good sex is good sex. i’ve had it either way
Posted
It’s noticeably better without. But it all comes down to preference and safety.
Posted
Hmmmm it feels better without, maybe it's a mind thing. but safety first,
Posted
Prefer without. Filling a subs hole with cum shows that she is just here to be filled with cum.
Posted
^safety ALWAYS if you’re experiencing multiple parters. if you’re in a monogy, then i feel like it’s a discussion.
Posted
It’s way way way way better without for I think all males. I agree safety important as hell if it’s not someone your with and ready. I hate using a condom!! But totally get when a girl say the only way your getting some is with a condom. Do I kinda dislike it yes.
Posted
Physically yes. But being safe feels even better.
Posted
Let’s think about it. His erected head feels the friction with the skin arousing him even more during the penetration. The combined juices make him feel as if he is in a wet haven when he knows that he is mixing them inside you on his every move… The feeling of the passage (whatever that is ) relaxing after a while - in direct contact with you - mentally make him feel more primal than ever. During oral Ofcourse you can feel every little detail of his anatomy, his cains, his velvety skin, taste his manly odour …
And if he can finish inside you (unprotected) there are so many more different emotions/feelings involved …
So let’s just say that we were meant to have raw intercourse (and it does feel better in so many different levels ), everything else is just a risk control assessment.
Posted
4 hours ago, mistressCee said:
Safety first

You are sexy

Posted
As the question is does it feel better without. Then absolutely.
Posted
Ok. So. With- safety and cleaner, plus side of course that any "cream " would be contained.

Without- more intimacy and cream pies. The primal in me needs my scent all over my partner, therefore without is preferable. But.

Sex is sex, and both feel pretty fucking good
Posted
I don't know how different it is for a girl but I mean wouldn't u want his cream in you ;) or just swallow it and make sure he pulls out
Posted
I have a massive breeding kink but I only found out because of a bad experience with a condom during my first time and have PTSD over them I literally can’t wear one but the breeding kink goes well with that 🤭
Posted
I have personally never mind if someone requested me to wear one. There is a difference in feeling, but "better" would be relative to the individual person. I would say for me, yes, it does feel better without, but that is in no way me advocating against safer practice in sex. Some find comfort in the safety of one being used. Some find comfort in the risks involved. Id say it would be a conversation between you and your sexual participant(s) than a poll of yes or no from the masses. Intamacy is as the word implies intimate.