Condom or No Condom

ti****

Posted
You can test it by feeling around the inside of your mouth. Search for any bumps or grooves. Notice all of the different textures. Then, put on a rubber glove and do the same thing. Can you still feel those bumps and groves and different textures? If you notice a difference, then you have your answer.
Posted
Its does feel great without a condom, till you catch something then have to use them for the rest of your life anyway or risk making others sick. In long term relationships ill consider not using. I've tried lots of different types and for me as a guy only a couple feel nice. Unfortunately a woman didnt warn me and learnt my lesson young, thankfully with a minor std.
Posted
No condom definitely feels better, but only with a trusted partner, and only if you're both getting regularly tested. As good as it feels, it's not worth getting an STD over.
Posted

I haven't noticed much of a difference in terms of sensitivity after I found the right condoms for me. But wearing condoms that are too small or too big does affect the experience negatively.

However, even with properly fitting condoms, the issue for me is that I find it very difficult not to worry about the condom. The constant thoughts about whether it might slip off takes away the focus I could have used on being present in my own body and in the moment. That - for me - is the biggest problem with condoms and the reason why I dislike them. But I still use them with new or casual partners (even though I've been sterilised) for the protection against STDs.

Posted
Iv been with my master over 6 years. We don't ues anything. But we were both clean when we began having sex.

I fount out my darling husband now x was into swinging. So I of coures went an got a full work up. Master and I don't do anything with anyone else. Although due to cervical cancer Iv had while iv been with master iv had enough tests and ***s taken. To know I'm OK
Posted
I wouldn't have sex with one... Not even worth the time if someone is gonna try to make me put that thing on cause it ain't happening lol I wanna feel everything not a plastic bag on my cock 😅🤷🏻‍♂️
Posted (edited)

ignore, phone was playing up

Edited by Ceejayuk
Posted
21 hours ago, Div-6162 said:

Yes I struggle to keep it up with one on

I have a similar issue.

Posted
23 hours ago, Britishbby said:

I don't know how different it is for a girl but I mean wouldn't u want his cream in you ;) or just swallow it and make sure he pulls out

Pull out is never ever a protective measure. 

Posted

I've used them and not used them in my time. 

For me it 100% feels better without. 

But I'm all about skin on skin contact. 

I am ENM, however I have only one long term male partner, and we do not use one. 

Which is fine as we do not have sex with others, and we are both tested and clean. 

I've never had an sti. And although enm,  I don't plan on dating another man, as I only seek women, and would ask to know she is clean, should I meet a lady. 

If I were to have a bull in for play,  he'd most likely be suited up. 

For me though,  nothing pleases me more than without one, for full skin on skin with my partner. Just hits so different.

But this varies for everyone tbh.

Posted

I love it bareback. Feels so good when filled

Posted

Yes, but it would be better to put on a condom for someone who doesn't have a fixed sexual partner

Posted
As much as I lovee sex without condom, probably mostly do it with one ^^
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
There is ABSOLUTELY NO comparison, we were NEVER meant to wear condoms just like we were never intended to wear mask 😷 but for safety and protection sometimes we need to use them but if you can ensure safety sex is much better without condom
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I've been married for 15 years. The only time a condom is used is when she wants the kink factor of my sucking her strapon with a rubber on it. Sex otherwise is so much better without a condom.

Posted

Yes, however, I think it's more of the emotional aspects of it that make it feel so much nicer. That said, sexual health has to come first. ( the man should never cum first, or second either lol)

legacy_rising
Posted

I don't care what if feels like too many people out there sharing it about, ass fucking and more. It is far more likely that a woman will develop an STD than a man if exposed to the risk. So it makes  sense to wrap up in any new relatiinship at least initially.