Rope Bunnies Unite

Va****

Posted
1. It just felt like it was time from jump or would it be a hop if we are bunnies 🐰 😘
2. I am not sure of the criteria but I just felt like being tied felt like it was a part of what i was missing in my repertoire and once i discovered it, despite being warned is highly addictive.
3. Always wanted to be tied and then I met a world class rigger by chance on here and been getting deliciously tied ever since.
4. Since May very short time with a very vast and deep introduction.
5. Best sex and open honest communication I have shared with another human in a long time. It ***s both people or whichever parties to be extremely present and attentive to their partner and it is the best sex I have had where I feel that I am heard and safe despite begging for the flogger.
6. I have been less reactive in my day to day life but this is still a work in progress and I appreciate that it is a about the journey and not always the destination.
7. Hemp because I am a hippie.
8. Any tie where my bobbies are popping and love my clit in a twist because of the bodysuit he’s put me in. Any tie with him especially best when I just give in and let him lead me. Mmm most delicious times I have spent with another human.
Posted
48 minutes ago, suzywylde said:
1. It just felt like it was time from jump or would it be a hop if we are bunnies 🐰 😘
2. I am not sure of the criteria but I just felt like being tied felt like it was a part of what i was missing in my repertoire and once i discovered it, despite being warned is highly addictive.
3. Always wanted to be tied and then I met a world class rigger by chance on here and been getting deliciously tied ever since.
4. Since May very short time with a very vast and deep introduction.
5. Best sex and open honest communication I have shared with another human in a long time. It ***s both people or whichever parties to be extremely present and attentive to their partner and it is the best sex I have had where I feel that I am heard and safe despite begging for the flogger.
6. I have been less reactive in my day to day life but this is still a work in progress and I appreciate that it is a about the journey and not always the destination.
7. Hemp because I am a hippie.
8. Any tie where my bobbies are popping and love my clit in a twist because of the bodysuit he’s put me in. Any tie with him especially best when I just give in and let him lead me. Mmm most delicious times I have spent with another human.

I can’t wait to dive deeper into rope! This is beautifully put!

Posted
What is the best way to get into rope. I'm a beginner
Posted
7 hours ago, dee1804 said:

Learning, study before looking for models. Rope is very beautiful, very fun and also very risky. So learning the body and where you can pass the rope, not to injure someone for the rest of their life’s is the most important step before tying with someone else. Get the experience alone, just feeling the ropes and training until the fingers are sore. Then you can start thinking about a model and thing them. Make sure you start with floorwork. Going straight away for suspension is a big red flag.
Go to workshops and rope jams and all available so you can learn from people on the scene.
Hope that helps

Posted
9 hours ago, dee1804 said:

There are some helpful videos on YouTube. You can practice ties on a pillow or a chair!

Posted
I’m very interested in this. An area I want to learn. Been searching out YouTube vids. This post is really interesting to follow.
Posted
Plenty of books on shibari out there with illustrations and techniques.
Posted
Ive bunmied for a few people and i have also been the rope handler but im still learning that side
Posted
Let’s see if I can answer these questions from the point of view as a top and maybe give some insight into what it takes to “just play” regardless of which side of the rope you’re on…
1. I put listed myself as one when I signed up but the more I learn the more I think I shouldn’t list myself as one.
2. Tied (no pun too too intended 😉) to 1. a rigger—proper—should be able to; identify the main nerves that are commonly impacted by ties; be able to negotiate; cut, prep, and treat their own rope; have good flow and language, know what knots and hitches should be used for what situation, know what rope material is best suited for the bottom and the line, and always be open to learning new ideas.
3. The challenge and the discipline. The discipline moves with what I perceive the challenge to be. At first it was doing the tie, now the challenge is, which it should have been from the beginning, but I’m guilty of getting ahead of myself as much as most people, flow and language (intimacy).
4. Off and on, admittedly, mostly off, for about twenty years.
5. I view rope play as origami with a partner. I strive to get every hitch, knot, and pass perfect. Again, this is to the detriment of intimacy. As Valkyrie can attest to, I have a horrible habit of focusing on the tie so much that she becomes little more than a breathing mannequin. This is currently the challenge, the person, not the tie. In the future I’d like to be able to answer this a completely different way.
6. It’s created an active and passive way to bond and learn together. Active in the obvious ways; we play together, communicate during play, and share ideas as we go. Passively by watching videos, which of course leads to active discussion, but we can “veg out” to something that will create activity later.
7. Personally, jute. Natural fibers are safer. But if the bottom has allergies or a hang up, my favorite rope is the one that’s being used for her.
8. Single column. It’s the start of just about every tie.
Posted
4 hours ago, spanky766 said:

Wish I was someone's rope bunny..lol

there's advice above for newbies.    Being a rope bunny is NOT about someone who knows what they're doing tying you up - you ALSO have a part to play in learning rope.   So if you wish to become a bunny, start learning. 

Posted
14 hours ago, spanky766 said:
Wish I was someone's rope bunny..lol

Same

Posted
I just realized I was prepared for this years ago. I have about 70 feet of some super soft braided nylon that was used for rigging ships to docks. Took me 20 years to finally find a use for that.😄
Posted
Thank you everyone for liking and responding! Can’t wait to hear more! 🥰
Posted
17 hours ago, FeelingFine said:
I just realized I was prepared for this years ago. I have about 70 feet of some super soft braided nylon that was used for rigging ships to docks. Took me 20 years to finally find a use for that.😄

That’s great to practice with but please be careful, synthetic fibers slip easier. Chairs, pillows, yourself (again, with care) are great practice dummies (you’re not a dummy). If you have access to cotton that would be much better. Have fun!

Posted
2 hours ago, phantum said:

That’s great to practice with but please be careful, synthetic fibers slip easier. Chairs, pillows, yourself (again, with care) are great practice dummies (you’re not a dummy). If you have access to cotton that would be much better. Have fun!

Thank you for that advice. I have ZERO experience in this lifestyle. If you have resources you can recommend so I can learn this stuff, it would be much appreciated. 👍

Posted
42 minutes ago, FeelingFine said:

Thank you for that advice. I have ZERO experience in this lifestyle. If you have resources you can recommend so I can learn this stuff, it would be much appreciated. 👍

For good free ones on YouTube search for; Bondage Tuition, Rory’s Brainwork’s, Voudou Ropes, and for clips and an incredible full length video on safety, Shibari Study.

Best to ya!