Red flag or enthusiastic?

Posted
Hi everyone. Im rather new but not entirely. I'd just like to know some advice. Would it be considered a red flag if a dom is pushy on doing a scene with you after you said no they still ask you multiple times why not even if you gave a valid answer? Or is that just seen as enthusiasm from his side?
Posted
No means no. If they can’t abide or respect that then move on.
Posted
In my opinion, that’s a red flag. If boundaries are clearly established and he wants to go outside of that, what other boundaries is he willing to push.
Posted
Yes if you already expressed your limits and he is still being pushy I would terminate the relationship instantly
Posted
Once you have said NO or used your safe word. The scene is done. He keeps pushing. That is totally a red flag! A good Dom does not push past his subs limits!
Posted
Nope definite red flag - if someone is being pushy and can't accept no for an answer I'd steer well clear and if on a site like this block them
Posted
Its how it is from your side no means no if the relationship cant work in agreed boundaries you both need to take your preferences elsewhere. Dont be ***d against your will
Posted
Ummmmm. My initial thought is red flag. You said no. Full stop. If they cannot respect “no” then how can you trust them to respect safe words? Also. Core truth: Enthusiastic and on going consent. Is everything!!
Posted
No is NO regardless, if your were asked and you said NO with your reason, the he/she should respect that decision.
Your submission is a gift not a requirement, so yes I would indeed see this as a red flag and the persistent request as nothing more than an insult.
Remember there is a big difference between Dominance and Domineering.
Posted
Yeah that’s not healthy or appropriate. You need someone who will respect your boundaries.
Posted
If you don't seem to have any attraction and affection in him like that that's already a red flag. Is Enthusiasm from his side.
Posted
Definitely a red flag 🚩 a dom should respect your decision
Posted
Definitely run the other way…
First IMO there should be a contract or something that stipulated hard, soft limits, safe words etc. once these are agreed upon they can absolutely and should be revisited. For me I don’t do hardcore BDSM without them! That being said anything that proceeds beyond what is agreed upon is a complete *** of trust and should be immediately. No means no just as much, if not more in kink. Just cause you are the sub doesn’t make you less than…
Real doms deem someone’s submission as an honor and treats it as such
Posted
Massive red flag. Proactive consent, trust, and communication are everything. Without those all you have left is *** and ***.
Posted
How would you feel if the same person kept asking you out for a drink when you'd said no countless times?
It's the same.
This person is nothing more than a pest. Ignore them
Posted
Your Dom is being inappropriate. Sorry, but that’s how it is. You will (no doubt) have agreed limits and safewords - and a plan for your session beforehand ?….

If he then chooses to try to pressurise you into doing something which you have already said no to, that is inappropriate, and depending on how he conducts himself, abusive also.

There is a big difference between “enthusiasm” and abusive behaviour in this world.

I believe you should step away from this person.

Posted
Limits should be pushed but never broken. Anyone who insists is wrong. To push those limits and later ASK if you want to Push them further next sessionis acceptable but they need to accept your answer without question
Posted
Novice, here for the the comments and I am so appreciative! Excited to be on this site and stepping into myself fully.