What's your favorite part of the community?

Bi****

Posted
I love the fact that most of the community is so willing to share and invite people into the lifestyle.
It's a very open and welcoming community this far, and much more accepting than I had first thought it would be.
Posted
I have found it so refreshing to read the posts. The commentary has been eye-opening. I am looking forward to learning more about people's kinks and how they are in reality. It's lovely to see the respect that is shared amongst everyone.
Posted
My honest opinion.. with this community right here, I will learn to tie better knots than I did back in Boy Scouts šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
Posted
I'll tell you, it's really awesome how there is very little in the way of infighting and rude comments. Dommes and Mods are really good at going to bat for people.
Posted
I appreciate the protectiveness of this community. Safety was a big concern of mine when I started exploring kink and I really love to see how people have reached out personally to share tips with me on how to vet people, how to look for red flags, and more. Also nearly every thread I read has very kind reminders of how we can be more safe as a community and itā€™s made this whole platform feel more like community. Big appreciation for the mods especially ā¤ļø
Posted
This community was the first to hear my darkest fantasies and they welcomed me with open arms.
Posted
Like all communities there is the good and bad I've met a few good always looking for more