Dom, sub question

sl****

Posted
Personally, I find it super sexy. That’s their dynamic and if they are in a 24/7 she belongs to him. You’re not in control of anything he doesn’t give you control over. Guy is letting you borrow his car but telling you can’t drive it over 50 mph. Drive slower or find another car to borrow.
Posted
4 hours ago, buckley887 said:
If she and her Dom have this arrangement, then you don't get a say. You should respect their dynamic. If you don't want to partake in that, then find someone else. I think its fucking hot, good for her.

Agreed! Having my master is in control of all my orgasms 😍. So hot.

Posted
Well everyone after a short conversation and a few questions with her, as expected everything worked it self out. Is there a way to delete these threads?
Posted
2 hours ago, slammedcanyon said:
Well everyone after a short conversation and a few questions with her, as expected everything worked it self out. Is there a way to delete these threads?

Would love to know what happened if you’re open to sharing

Posted
3 hours ago, DenverKitten said:

Agreed! Having my master is in control of all my orgasms 😍. So hot.

I hope she has to either call him and ask during or he has to be on a video call so he can watch. Ugh, where is my Daddy!!!

Posted
3 minutes ago, buckley887 said:

I hope she has to either call him and ask during or he has to be on a video call so he can watch. Ugh, where is my Daddy!!!

Omg yes! This! 💯

Posted
1 minute ago, DenverKitten said:

Omg yes! This! 💯

I worked myself up with that one. 🤣

Posted
6 hours ago, slammedcanyon said:

if you feel the thread would be better deleted - go to your original first post, report it and in the comments just put you'd like the thread deleted as it's now resolved 

Posted
9 hours ago, MinnesotaMinx said:

Would love to know what happened if you’re open to sharing

Turns out it’s really not a big deal, the Dom isn’t allowed to say no, and he has 15 minutes to answer her text or she can do what she wants. No video chat or asking him with us present. And it’s really more for first time meeting after she’s comfortable with us she doesn’t have to ask anymore. That was all we needed to hear to make us comfortable and things are going great again.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
In case anyone is wondering how this played out. Things just ended, after the second in person date, no sex at all, the girl started trying to pressure my wife into joining her and her dom in bed, after being told no several times and it still being brought up, I finally put my foot down and told her she needed to stop. At that point we were informed that she was only interested in my wife because her dom wants new girls. At that point we cut ties. There’s an unhealthy amount of manipulation going on in that girls life and it sounds to me like she has a pimp more then a dom. But that’s none of my business although I do hope she gets some help because that is a scary situation. Be cautious!! For us I think this is the final straw, I believe we’re giving this lifestyle up. This one scared us both.
TimtheMerciless
Posted
18 minutes ago, slammedcanyon said:

In case anyone is wondering how this played out. Things just ended, after the second in person date, no sex at all, the girl started trying to pressure my wife into joining her and her dom in bed, after being told no several times and it still being brought up, I finally put my foot down and told her she needed to stop. At that point we were informed that she was only interested in my wife because her dom wants new girls. At that point we cut ties. There’s an unhealthy amount of manipulation going on in that girls life and it sounds to me like she has a pimp more then a dom. But that’s none of my business although I do hope she gets some help because that is a scary situation. Be cautious!! For us I think this is the final straw, I believe we’re giving this lifestyle up. This one scared us both.

Some people enjoy breaking vanilla boundaries around sex because it's exciting. Some people just don't understand behavioural boundaries. The two motivations look the same on the surface. But they first one is raunchy and the other is psychopathic .