SWEET PONY TREASURE HUNT 🐴

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Sweet Pony Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
This is interesting I got icon but have no idea how
Posted
1 hour ago, shynwild said:
This is interesting I got icon but have no idea how

Hi shynwild the game is like a treasure/ scavenger hunt. Each clue directs you to a different feature on the FET app/ website. Go to correct feature and tap on the puzzle/ coloured square and it saves. One new piece released a day (3pm GMT) 24 in total to collect. I PM you a couple of clues 👍🏻

Posted
46 minutes ago, MartynMentor said:

There are currently 11 puzzles pieces available out of 24, a new one out each day at 3pm GMT 👍🏻

I hve one missing then I try to see which one …. Thanks alot

Posted
4 hours ago, ddyslittlebunny said:

I want help

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted

Clue 10: You have been quite a member on FET but how did it all begin?

Clue 11: You're in a gang, and one of your duties is to spray ***t your gang's name to let other gangs *** your gang. What object would be the perfect spot to leave your graffiti on?

Posted
Ok i have no idea what the clues are after #6 been busy
Posted
14 minutes ago, LIGHTBRINGER said:

Ok i have no idea what the clues are after #6 been busy

I will post a full list of clues below of both mine and @MartynMentor which should help you out and for those new members just joining the hunt.  There are also many other listed in this forum thread by other members, so don't forget to check them out also....expand your comments and scroll backwards to view.

Alternatively check out the quick link clue glossary on the website www.fetish.com via your browser, use the same id and password to sign on, then head to the same forum thread and you will find the glossary at the top of the page and it will take you directly to each days clues so far 😊

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 13 - When you can’t open the lock, you may need a different key 🔒🔑🔓

Day # 01 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 21 - At times you may need to deepen your trajectory when you are seeking someone unique 😊

Day # 01 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 24 - A bookmark of admiration from afar

Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 07 - Take the reins, adopt and watch your stable grow

Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 11 - This feature will help you choose which of your content can be critiqued.

Day # 03 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 08 - Take me to the FET church, I need a preacher 🙏

Day # 04 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 06 - I see starson your horizon

Day # 05 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 10 - Did you get a RSVP 💌?

Day # 06 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 12 - With a little push, you can turn me on and ring my bells

Day # 07 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 17 - Aye, Aye Captain…how do you steer your ship?

Day # 08 - Clue # 11 - Grid # 05 - Are you wearing your cloak of invisibility or do you prefer to let it all hang out?

13 hours ago, MartynMentor said:

Day 1 : Clue 1 Grid #13 

To ensure your profile content is fully secure, Keep this current and have a big lock on your door.

Day 1 : Clue 2 Grid #21

So many different 'Fishes' from everyone of our planet's seas, Setting these correctly & you'll only 'Net' your personal 'Maybe's'.

Day 1 : Clue 3 Grid #24

When you spot those Diamonds in the coal, Sending them here sets them as your goal.

Day 2 : Clue 4 Grid #07

Like a profile and make it a keeper

Day 2 : Clue 5 Grid #11

Personal adjustments in the selection of who's opinions you wish to hear 

Day 3 : Clue 6 Grid #08

A priest may say "Go to the box and tell me your sins", do the same here and your fetish wins !!😁👍🏻

Day 4 : Clue 7 Grid #06

As Ying is to Yang, Repulse is to '____' 

Day 5 : Clue 8 Grid #10

For those you know with a Kinky Brain, introduce to FET and keep them Sane !! 

Day 6 : Clue 9 Grid #12

Keep updated with the lastest news, 

Dr Dolittle's '____me pull you' was just a mews !! 

Day 7 : Clue 10 Grid #17

Signing up to joining the FET family,

A global network of kinksters will be revealed to thee !

Day 8 : Clue 11 Grid #05

Choice to show the world 'the writing on the Wall' or keep it secret and 'show no one at ALL'.

Posted
2 hours ago, Nami_Sauce said:

What is this???😒🤔

Welcome to FET and to the Treasure Hunt 😊

The treasure hunt is like a scavenger hunt and whilst the hunt is running, an icon is hidden around the FET Universe each day at 3pm UK time and if you choose to play, you can hunt the icons and earn 30points towards membership. It’s a great way to learn about how to do things on the site and meet others through sharing icons you find. You can also be in the running to win prizes if you choose to place clues also to help other members. To get you started I have gifted you, your first icon.
As mentioned, a new icon is released into the FET Universe at 3pm UK time and once the icon has been found, members will start posting clues hinting you where to look. You can find all the clues so far by expanding the comments in this thread scrolling backwards. Decipher the clues and they will hint you to where the icon might be hiding. Go for a gander around FET and if you are in the right place, you will find an icon that you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30points.
If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.
I have also included the rules below as per the original OP.  Feel to drop me a line if you need any further help 

On 9/26/2023 at 7:50 PM, crystal-love said:

Saddle up for a wild adventure in our latest Treasure Hunt! Get ready to gallop through the FET universe with our sponsor Sweet Pony, who brings a touch of equestrian charm for you to find all 24 icons. Gear up and ride this hunt for exciting prizes! 🐎

This is how it works:
▫️ Every day from October 2nd until October 22nd, you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.
▫️ You've got time until the October 23rd to find them all! Winners will be announced on October 24th!
▫️ Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.
▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers, please!
▫️ Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the Sweet Pony Treasure Hunt?
We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters AND giving away icons to others.

Ready... Set... Go! 

EN_TH_sweetpony.png

Posted
I'm not getting anywhere with grid #5. I'm pretty sure I'm in the right place, but it only gives me the option to upgrade, and nothing else.
Posted
1 hour ago, vineyard276 said:

I'm not getting anywhere with grid #5. I'm pretty sure I'm in the right place, but it only gives me the option to upgrade, and nothing else.

I tried to send you a message but your filters are preventing me. You are welcome to drop me a line and am happy to help 😊

Posted
How many icons have been released till now
Posted
18 minutes ago, her_sub said:

How many icons have been released till now

Currently there are 11 icons available to collect.  Icon 12 will be released later today at 3pm UK time. 😊

Posted

Day # 09 - Clue # 12 - Grid # 15 - With every glance a story unfolds, as the chronicles of life are for the eyes to behold 😊

Posted
Day 1 : Clue 1 Grid #13 

To ensure your profile content is fully secure, Keep this current and have a big lock on your door.

Day 1 : Clue 2 Grid #21

So many different 'Fishes' from everyone of our planet's seas, Setting these correctly & you'll only 'Net' your personal 'Maybe's'.

Day 1 : Clue 3 Grid #24

When you spot those Diamonds in the coal, Sending them here sets them as your goal.

Day 2 : Clue 4 Grid #07

Like a profile and make it a keeper

Day 2 : Clue 5 Grid #11

Personal adjustments in the selection of who's opinions you wish to hear 

Day 3 : Clue 6 Grid #08

A priest may say "Go to the box and tell me your sins", do the same here and your fetish wins !!😁👍🏻

Day 4 : Clue 7 Grid #06

As Ying is to Yang, Repulse is to '____' 

Day 5 : Clue 8 Grid #10

For those you know with a Kinky Brain, introduce to FET and keep them Sane !! 

Day 6 : Clue 9 Grid #12

Keep updated with the lastest news, 

Dr Dolittle's '____me pull you' was just a mews !! 

Day 7 : Clue 10 Grid #17

Signing up to joining the FET family,

A global network of kinksters will be revealed to thee !

Day 8 : Clue 11 Grid #05

Choice to show the world 'the writing on the Wall' or keep it secret and 'show no one at ALL'.

Day 9 : Clue 12 Grid #15

Advertise yourself without words, attracting others by what they observe. 

Posted
Day # 09 - Clue # 12 - Grid # 15 - Art is a subjective thing but how are your works of art?