SWEET PONY TREASURE HUNT šŸ“

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Sweet Pony Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:Ā Ā :two:Ā Ā :three:Ā Ā :four:Ā Ā :five:Ā Ā :six:Ā Ā :seven:Ā Ā :eight:Ā Ā :nine:Ā Ā :one::zero:

:one::one:Ā Ā :one::two:Ā Ā :one::three:Ā Ā :one::four:Ā Ā :one::five:Ā Ā :one::six:

:one::seven:Ā Ā :one::eight:Ā Ā :one::nine:Ā Ā :two::zero:Ā Ā :two::one:Ā Ā :two::two:

:two::three:Ā Ā :two::four:

Posted
Never mind, it finally popped up after I re-checked the same spot 4 times.
Posted
I have 12 out of 24 and can't figure out the others. Help?
Posted
Day # 10 - Clue # 13 - Grid # 01 - The French meets good at law initially for when water isn't frozen
Posted
If a lawyer puts you on blast it's a... šŸ˜‚
Posted
Let the people know!!! The more the merrier!!! šŸ˜
Posted
You know, like, i cant even, like, understand, like, this thing that, like, does something, like, weird you know? šŸ˜…
Posted

I was stumped for a second, but I finally got to the bottom of it. Thanks

Posted
43 minutes ago, taterandtot said:
I need help with clue 2 & 4

Hi folks I tried to PM with help on clue and is the other clue 4?. I couldn't get passed your filters your welcome to message me and I'll assist šŸ‘šŸ»

Posted
13 hours ago, Tastyjuice said:
I've got 7 out of 24. Can anyone send me the all the clues please. Ive only been on here a few days so may have missed the previous clues.
What number are we upto now?
Thanks

I PM this one and now all sorted šŸ˜šŸ‘šŸ»

Posted
9 hours ago, Starian said:

I'm baffeled with clue 13. I think I know where it is but it's not there when I look.Ā  Any help would be appreciated

I've messaged you Starian šŸ‘šŸ»

Posted
10 hours ago, scottish_switch said:
can someone help me understand the clue today?

I tried to message you, couldn't get passed your filters your welcome to message me and I'll assist šŸ‘šŸ»

Posted
9 hours ago, mistressCee said:
Anyone want to help me find any? Iā€™m a bit stuck :(

Hi mistressCees I tried messaging you but couldn't get passed your filters. Please message me and I will assist you šŸ‘šŸ»

Posted
8 hours ago, Here2Bee said:
I have 12 out of 24 and can't figure out the others. Help?

I tried messaging you but couldn't get passed your filters. Message me and I will help you ā˜ŗļø

Posted
15 minutes ago, marie_ said:

How can I give away an icon?

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it.Ā 

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

Posted
9 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it.Ā 

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

Thanks! I can only share with those who didnā€™t find any icon yet?

Posted
I'm missing #7 can someone message and help?
Posted
26 minutes ago, marie_ said:

Thanks! I can only share with those who didnā€™t find any icon yet?

Yes that is correct. šŸ˜Š

Posted
24 minutes ago, her_thighness said:

I'm missing #7 can someone message and help?

Have sent you a message šŸ˜Š