SWEET PONY TREASURE HUNT 🐴

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Sweet Pony Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
4 hours ago, Mianni said:
I’m missing one of the 12 but not sure which. The story one maybe?

I tried to pm you to hel, but you have filters. Feel free to message me

Posted

Day # 10 - Clue # 13 - Grid # 01 - Letter of the Law ⚖️

Posted
Very good, got it straight away. Thanks PixieDust.
Posted
Clue 13
Get to really know about fet
And live fet
Posted
Day 1 : Clue 1 Grid #13 

To ensure your profile content is fully secure, Keep this current and have a big lock on your door.

Day 1 : Clue 2 Grid #21

So many different 'Fishes' from everyone of our planet's seas, Setting these correctly & you'll only 'Net' your personal 'Maybe's'.

Day 1 : Clue 3 Grid #24

When you spot those Diamonds in the coal, Sending them here sets them as your goal.

Day 2 : Clue 4 Grid #07

Like a profile and make it a keeper

Day 2 : Clue 5 Grid #11

Personal adjustments in the selection of who's opinions you wish to hear 

Day 3 : Clue 6 Grid #08

A priest may say "Go to the box and tell me your sins", do the same here and your fetish wins !!😁👍🏻

Day 4 : Clue 7 Grid #06

As Ying is to Yang, Repulse is to '____' 

Day 5 : Clue 8 Grid #10

For those you know with a Kinky Brain, introduce to FET and keep them Sane !! 

Day 6 : Clue 9 Grid #12

Keep updated with the lastest news, 

Dr Dolittle's '____me pull you' was just a mews !! 

Day 7 : Clue 10 Grid #17

Signing up to joining the FET family,

A global network of kinksters will be revealed to thee !

Day 8 : Clue 11 Grid #05

Choice to show the world 'the writing on the Wall' or keep it secret and 'show no one at ALL'.

Day 9 : Clue 12 Grid #15

Advertise yourself without words, attracting others by what they observe. 

Day 10 : Clue 13 Grid#01

This is recommended for all to see, compliance to the Law will keep you free.

Posted
I've got 7 out of 24. Can anyone send me the all the clues please. Ive only been on here a few days so may have missed the previous clues.
What number are we upto now?
Thanks
Posted
Clue # it’s all about FET and the way one conducts themselves.
Posted
1 hour ago, Tastyjuice said:
I've got 7 out of 24. Can anyone send me the all the clues please. Ive only been on here a few days so may have missed the previous clues.
Thanks

13 as of today

Posted
Thanks

I've messaged you mate 👍🏻

Posted
Thanks

Hi Tastyjuice I can send last clue until you PM, I'm blocked until then. Hopefully what I've sent should bring you up to date. If you need more help let me know mate 👍🏻

Posted
Thanks

There are 13 puzzle pieces available next one will be available at 3pm GMT (London time) 👍🏻

Posted
Thanks

I've messaged you mate 👍🏻

Posted
Anyone want to help me find any? I’m a bit stuck :(
Posted

I'm baffeled with clue 13. I think I know where it is but it's not there when I look.  Any help would be appreciated :confused:

Posted
I checked 3 places that makes sense for today's clue and nothing. Checked app and the website, not seeing today's icon. There's 13 out as of today, right?