SWEET PONY TREASURE HUNT 🐴

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Sweet Pony Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Hi all, could you help to find #10 and #12? I’m still looking for but it seems I need help. Thanks
Posted
1 hour ago, PindaKaasjuh said:

Cant figure out grid #15

43 minutes ago, alexio0 said:

Hi all, could you help to find #10 and #12? I’m still looking for but it seems I need help. Thanks

Have sent you both a message 😊

Posted
32 minutes ago, SENHOR_ASGARD said:
13 pieces until now? Is it right?

Yup

Posted
48 minutes ago, SENHOR_ASGARD said:

13 pieces until now? Is it right?

Yes that is correct.  Icon 14 will be released later today at 3pm UK time. 

Posted
Can you include a link direct to all the clues, please..?!
Posted
7 minutes ago, Jon173f said:

Can you include a link direct to all the clues, please..?!

If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far. 😊

Posted
32 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far. 😊

I am using a web browser on my phone, but the link to the clue glossary doesn't work? 🤔

Posted
9 minutes ago, Jon173f said:

I am using a web browser on my phone, but the link to the clue glossary doesn't work? 🤔

Sorry that the links aren't working. I will raise the issue with the Community Team and see if we can get them fixed.

In interim, here is a full list of my clues so far and those of @MartynMentor

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 13 - When you can’t open the lock, you may need a different key 🔒🔑🔓

Day # 01 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 21 - At times you may need to deepen your trajectory when you are seeking someone unique 😊

Day # 01 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 24 - A bookmark of admiration from afar

Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 07 - Take the reins, adopt and watch your stable grow

Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 11 - This feature will help you choose which of your content can be critiqued.

Day # 03 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 08 - Take me to the FET church, I need a preacher 🙏

Day # 04 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 06 - I see stars⭐on your horizon

Day # 05 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 10 - Did you get a RSVP 💌?

Day # 06 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 12 - With a little push, you can turn me on and ring my bells

Day # 07 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 17 - Aye, Aye Captain…how do you steer your ship?

Day # 08 - Clue # 11 - Grid # 05 - Are you wearing your cloak of invisibility or do you prefer to let it all hang out?

Day # 09 - Clue # 12 - Grid # 15 - With every glance a story unfolds, as the chronicles of life are for the eyes to behold

Day # 10 - Clue # 13 - Grid # 01 - Letter of the Law ⚖️

22 hours ago, MartynMentor said:

Day 1 : Clue 1 Grid #13 

To ensure your profile content is fully secure, Keep this current and have a big lock on your door.

Day 1 : Clue 2 Grid #21

So many different 'Fishes' from everyone of our planet's seas, Setting these correctly & you'll only 'Net' your personal 'Maybe's'.

Day 1 : Clue 3 Grid #24

When you spot those Diamonds in the coal, Sending them here sets them as your goal.

Day 2 : Clue 4 Grid #07

Like a profile and make it a keeper

Day 2 : Clue 5 Grid #11

Personal adjustments in the selection of who's opinions you wish to hear 

Day 3 : Clue 6 Grid #08

A priest may say "Go to the box and tell me your sins", do the same here and your fetish wins !!😁👍🏻

Day 4 : Clue 7 Grid #06

As Ying is to Yang, Repulse is to '____' 

Day 5 : Clue 8 Grid #10

For those you know with a Kinky Brain, introduce to FET and keep them Sane !! 

Day 6 : Clue 9 Grid #12

Keep updated with the lastest news, 

Dr Dolittle's '____me pull you' was just a mews !! 

Day 7 : Clue 10 Grid #17

Signing up to joining the FET family,

A global network of kinksters will be revealed to thee !

Day 8 : Clue 11 Grid #05

Choice to show the world 'the writing on the Wall' or keep it secret and 'show no one at ALL'.

Day 9 : Clue 12 Grid #15

Advertise yourself without words, attracting others by what they observe. 

Day 10 : Clue 13 Grid#01

This is recommended for all to see, compliance to the Law will keep you free.

Posted

Day # 11 - Clue # 14 - Grid # 14 - Some clues look so much better all wrapped up in a bow 🎁

Posted
Day # 11 - Clue # 14 - Grid # 14 - Hopefully  they'll unwrap the serpent that you gave them by way of temptation
Posted
Day 11
Clue 14
You get one at Christmas, and sometimes at a birthday or even a housewarming
Posted
Clue # 14… it’s better to give than receive!
Posted (edited)

Clue 14 If you can’t express it in words, you express it through gratitude. 

Clue 13 Gossiping is one way of ruining a friendship they should keep it to themselves 

Edited by GeneGrey
Posted
Can I get some help with clue 13? It’s the way we conduct ourselves right? I clicked there and didn’t see the icon though.
Posted
Hey y’all. Can I get some help with Clue #13?
Posted
I'm missing grid square 2 down 2 across need help no idea which clues are for what 😭 thanks in advance
Posted

Hey does anyone want any pieces I'll give them to you just let me know which ones!