SWEET PONY TREASURE HUNT šŸ“

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Sweet Pony Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:Ā Ā :two:Ā Ā :three:Ā Ā :four:Ā Ā :five:Ā Ā :six:Ā Ā :seven:Ā Ā :eight:Ā Ā :nine:Ā Ā :one::zero:

:one::one:Ā Ā :one::two:Ā Ā :one::three:Ā Ā :one::four:Ā Ā :one::five:Ā Ā :one::six:

:one::seven:Ā Ā :one::eight:Ā Ā :one::nine:Ā Ā :two::zero:Ā Ā :two::one:Ā Ā :two::two:

:two::three:Ā Ā :two::four:

Posted
I can not find 7,9,14,21 and canā€™t find the clues
Posted
I canā€™t find clue #2 for grid #21 Iā€™m sure it has to do with increasing the distance of search and matching yet when I got to make adjustments there is no icon on screen
Posted
Can someone help me with grid 7 please?? Been stuck on that one for days
Posted
1 hour ago, ThaRealMcCoy said:

Iā€™d love the clues for grid 7,14,21

These were my clues for those grids.

Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 07 - Take the reins, adopt and watch your stable grow

Day # 11 - Clue # 14 - Grid # 14 - Some clues look so much better all wrapped up in a bow šŸŽ

Day # 01 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 21 - At times you may need to deepen your trajectory when you are seeking someone unique šŸ˜Š

Posted
3 hours ago, Joseff said:

OK, I'm going to the place for #16, but it's not there. Could that clue mean a different place? Is there another place under the same name? I mean, it's a straight forward clue.

Ā 

1 hour ago, princessM14 said:

Help?!šŸ™šŸ½

Ā 

43 minutes ago, Mandragora88 said:

Can someone help me with grid 7 please?? Been stuck on that one for days

Have sent you all a message šŸ˜Š

Posted
1 hour ago, ThaRealMcCoy said:

I canā€™t find clue #2 for grid #21 Iā€™m sure it has to do with increasing the distance of search and matching yet when I got to make adjustments there is no icon on screen

If you still need help you are welcome to message me šŸ˜Š

Posted

Day # 14 - Clue # 17 - Grid # 16 - Harness the pony express, saddle up and enjoy your type of feed šŸ˜Š

Posted

clue # 15 If you want the code you need to dbl check your conduct. Good luck 16 for 16

Posted
Day # 14 - Clue # 17 - Grid # 16 - Harness the pony express, saddle up and enjoy your type of feed šŸ˜Š whatā€™s that suppose to mean?
Posted
Day # 14 - Clue # 17 - Grid # 16 - Adjust your tabloid or broadsheet to get it just the way you want it.
Posted
2 minutes ago, PindaKaasjuh said:

Day # 14 - Clue # 17 - Grid # 16 - Harness the pony express, saddle up and enjoy your type of feed šŸ˜Š whatā€™s that suppose to mean?

Well that would be a spoiler if I told .....but maybe some other members clues might help further.Ā 

Posted
11 minutes ago, ChicagoJoe said:

Can someone please help me with grid 14?

Have sent you a message šŸ˜Š

Posted
Day 1 : Clue 1 Grid #13Ā 

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā To ensure your profile content is fully secure, Keep this current and have a big lock on your door.

Day 1 : Clue 2 Grid #21

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  So many different 'Fishes' from everyone of our planet's seas, Setting these correctly & you'll only 'Net' your personal 'Maybe's'.

Day 1 : Clue 3 Grid #24

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā When you spot those Diamonds in the coal, Sending them here sets them as your goal.

Day 2 : Clue 4 Grid #07

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Like a profile and make it a keeper

Day 2 : Clue 5 Grid #11

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Personal adjustments in the selection of who's opinions you wish to hearĀ 

Day 3 : Clue 6 Grid #08

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  A priest may say "Go to the box and tell me your sins", do the same here and your fetish wins !!šŸ˜šŸ‘šŸ»

Day 4 : Clue 7 Grid #06

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  As Ying is to Yang, Repulse is to '____'Ā 

Day 5 : Clue 8 Grid #10

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  For those you know with a Kinky Brain, introduce to FET and keep them Sane !!Ā 

Day 6 : Clue 9 Grid #12

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Keep updated with the lastest news,Ā 

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Dr Dolittle's '____me pull you' was just a mews !!Ā 

Day 7 : Clue 10 Grid #17

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Signing up to joining the FET family,

A global network of kinksters will be revealed to thee !

Day 8 : Clue 11 Grid #05

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Choice to show the world 'the writing on the Wall' or keep it secret and 'show no one at ALL'.

Day 9 : Clue 12 Grid #15

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Advertise yourself without words, attracting others by what they observe.Ā 

Day 10 : Clue 13 Grid#01

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  This is recommended for all to see, compliance to the Law will keep you free.

Day 11 : Clue 14 Grid#14

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā To be in 'the here and now' is the be Present, what a great '____' šŸŽšŸŽšŸŽ !

Day 12 : Clue 15 Grid#02

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  To direct someone with your finger šŸ˜‰

Day 13 : Clue 16 Grid#03

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  A 'sypher of behaviour' for us ALL to follow, otherwise your FET experience will end in sorrow !!

Day 14 : Clue 17 Grid#16

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā From your residence here's advice from me, be selective of whom your visitors will be !!

Posted
Hey y'all šŸ™‹šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø! So by now we should have 17 tiles, right?
Posted
4 hours ago, LxstySxb said:
Hey y'all šŸ™‹šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø! So by now we should have 17 tiles, right?

Correct šŸ˜, next time available at 3pm GMT (London UK time) šŸ˜šŸ‘šŸ»

Posted
6 hours ago, kentjack983 said:
I don't know how to get started

Hi my friend, this is game like a scavenger or treasure hunt. The idea is to familiarise profiles with the features available and where they can be found on FET app/ website.
Each clue/ riddle will direct you to a feature in the FET world. When you find that feature, open feature and click on the puzzle piece and it will automatically save on your profile. There are 24 to collect in total, 17 are currently available with one new being released each day at 3pm GMT (London time).
If you wish further help your welcome to message me šŸ˜Š

Posted
6 hours ago, kentjack983 said:

I don't know how to get started

Hi, friend! See the post right above yours and those are clues for most of the days the hunt has been going on. Pixie posts pretty good clues, too! You will use these clues to find the icons throughout the website to complete your grid found in your Sweet Pony Treasure Hunt Treasure Chest on your profile. I hope this helps šŸ¤žšŸ¾ good luck!