SWEET PONY TREASURE HUNT 🐴

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Sweet Pony Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
17 minutes ago, your_kitten_ said:

Can someone please help me with grid #9? I really don’t get it

Unable to message you, but you are welcome to message me if you would like some help. 😊

17 minutes ago, LoveNae said:

Send help

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted

Day # 20 - Clue # 23 - Grid # 22 - The best home for some old nags is out to pasture 🙊

Posted
Clue 23
I’m soccer and hockey what does a goalie try to do ????
Posted
Lost with today clue I don't know if it'd spmthing to do with saving but even them I don't know... my message filters don't allow most people to message thanks I advance
Posted
2 minutes ago, Sub_sparkles said:
Lost with today clue I don't know if it'd spmthing to do with saving but even them I don't know... my message filters don't allow most people to message thanks I advance

I’m the same I’ve no clue with todays 🤦‍♀️

Posted
2 minutes ago, Sub_sparkles said:

You're spot on about your filters, unable to message sorry but feel free to drop me a line. 😊

Posted
3 minutes ago, Sub_sparkles said:

Found it now

Posted
Can someone dumb down todays clue for the coffee deprived blonde 😂😅
Posted
Day 1 : Clue 1 Grid #13 

To ensure your profile content is fully secure, Keep this current and have a big lock on your door.

Day 1 : Clue 2 Grid #21

So many different 'Fishes' from everyone of our planet's seas, Setting these correctly & you'll only 'Net' your personal 'Maybe's'.

Day 1 : Clue 3 Grid #24

When you spot those Diamonds in the coal, Sending them here sets them as your goal.

Day 2 : Clue 4 Grid #07

Like a profile and make it a keeper

Day 2 : Clue 5 Grid #11

Personal adjustments in the selection of who's opinions you wish to hear 

Day 3 : Clue 6 Grid #08

A priest may say "Go to the box and tell me your sins", do the same here and your fetish wins !!😁👍🏻

Day 4 : Clue 7 Grid #06

As Ying is to Yang, Repulse is to '____' 

Day 5 : Clue 8 Grid #10

For those you know with a Kinky Brain, introduce to FET and keep them Sane !! 

Day 6 : Clue 9 Grid #12

Keep updated with the lastest news, 

Dr Dolittle's '____me pull you' was just a mews !! 

Day 7 : Clue 10 Grid #17

Signing up to joining the FET family,

A global network of kinksters will be revealed to thee !

Day 8 : Clue 11 Grid #05

Choice to show the world 'the writing on the Wall' or keep it secret and 'show no one at ALL'.

Day 9 : Clue 12 Grid #15

Advertise yourself without words, attracting others by what they observe. 

Day 10 : Clue 13 Grid#01

This is recommended for all to see, compliance to the Law will keep you free.

Day 11 : Clue 14 Grid#14

To be in 'the here and now' is the be Present, what a great '____' 🎁🎁🎁 !

Day 12 : Clue 15 Grid#02

To direct someone with your finger 😉

Day 13 : Clue 16 Grid#03

A 'sypher of behaviour' for us ALL to follow, otherwise your FET experience will end in sorrow !!

Day 14 : Clue 17 Grid#16

From your residence here's advice from me, be selective of whom your visitors will be !!

Day 15 : Clue 18 Grid#18

This feature automatically sieves through, ensuring only your chosen get to you !! 

Day 16 : Clue 19 Grid#04

To solve today's puzzle you know what to do, Go to the place that's all about you ☺️👍🏻

Day 17 : Clue 20 Grid#19

Swiping thumbs is a rapid way to express your desire, setting these ensures selection of only those you require. 😁👍🏻

Day 18 : Clue 21 Grid#23

To update, fine-tune and tweak your own story, so others will see you in your full glory !!

Day 19 : Clue 22 Grid#09

Not to have them you'd be a berk, so go sip coffee in Central Park !!

Day 20 : Clue 23 Grid#22

A profile may send you something they may regret, but it's to late you've banished them to the naughty step !!

Posted

Still struggling on grid #19. Think I'm looking in the right place but can't seem to find it. Any tips please?

Posted
11 minutes ago, SashaK said:

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
7 minutes ago, Phant0m_G said:

Still struggling on grid #19. Think I'm looking in the right place but can't seem to find it. Any tips please?

I've tried to message you to help but enable to due to your filters. If you message me I'm happy to help you ☺️

Posted
8 minutes ago, MartynMentor said:

I've tried to message you to help but enable to due to your filters. If you message me I'm happy to help you ☺️

Thanks! I've just found it with a little help!

Posted
Today's clue: Seek out the list where you'll find those amiss. Stalkers, no stalking or else I'll start _____ing!
Posted
Hi all 💁🏽‍♂️ happy Saturday 🥳

Still 5 short 🙈 any help be much appreciated 👍🏼

TYI 😊
Posted
Found #21 and in I wasn't such a _________head would have been sooner.
Posted
2 hours ago, SashaK said:

2 hours ago, Sub_sparkles said:

Think about a special "list" that you compile of users you don't want to hear from again.