Princess in the forest

Posted
want to take you into the forest dressed as a cute little princess flowing white dress, I want to tie you to a tree and blindfold you, feeling up your thighs telling you to stay quiet .

My hand slowly sliding up your dress, feeling you pulse and shiver with my touch, my tounge on your neck as you beg me to be gentle, shushing you softly, as my fingers slides into your little cunt feeling you drip, the shame in your soft sunken eyes as you turn your head to look at me, lust and longing as you glisten.

You beg me to let you go, I untie you and give you a chance to leave to run , you stand there frozen , I tell you to run as you try and get away from me , the hunt to get my cock in you Is on , I tell you if catch you "I don't stop fucking untill my balls are empty inside your tight little cunt"

I can smell your sweet perfume lingering in the air, it drives me crazy a primal need to catch you to hunt you kicks in, it doesn't take me long to find you , hiding behind a tree with your eyes closed, hoping the monster will go away, you don't see me come from behind as I grab your precious little neck and pull you back into me , with my hand over your mouth my cock is rock hard . I whisper into your ear im sorry, as I fumble pushing my cock up against your panties, you shiver feeling it press up hard against you and grind into your little body.
Posted
1 hour ago, Gilly222 said:
The blindfolds come off at some point lol.

Yes! Running through the forest with a blindfold on probably isn’t going to end well. Lol

Posted
It's good but you can't look at someone with lust and longing through a blindfold lol just me being a pedantic c*nt🤣❤️
Posted
5 hours ago, infamousg1203 said:

want to take you into the forest dressed as a cute little princess flowing white dress, I want to tie you to a tree and look at you , while I’m feeling up on  your thighs telling you to stay quiet .shhhhh!

My hand slowly sliding up your dress, feeling you pulse and shiver with my touch, my tounge on your neck as you beg me to be gentle, shushing you softly, as my fingers slides into your little cunt feeling you drip, the shame in your soft sunken eyes as you turn your head to look at me, lust and longing as you glisten.

You beg me to let you go, I untie you and give you a chance to leave to run , you stand there frozen , I tell you to run as you try and get away from me , the hunt to get my cock in you Is on , I tell you if catch you "I don't stop fucking untill my balls are empty inside your tight little cunt"

I can smell your sweet perfume lingering in the air, it drives me crazy a primal need to catch you to hunt you kicks in, it doesn't take me long to find you , hiding behind a tree with your eyes closed, hoping the monster will go away, you don't see me come from behind as I grab your precious little neck and pull you back into me , with my hand over your mouth my cock is rock hard . I whisper into your ear im sorry, as I fumble pushing my cock up against your panties, you shiver feeling it press up hard against you and grind into your little body.