Guidance on how to be a dominant

Vadude42

Posted

New at this and meet a lady who is experiencing in this type of lifestyle. Really want to learn so I can grow as a dominant 

Posted

My husband and I are new too

Our first scene is in monday

We're  both reading books by the same author

So far so good

The new topping booking

The new bottoming book by dossie eaton and Janet hardy

It was suggested you read both to know what it's like to be in the shoes of a sub and a dom

This site has plenty of articles. If you are on your phone go to desktop mode and hit search. There is lots of posts about dominance  also magazine articles.

Another good site is fetlife and hit up the newbie group overwhelming  amount of info

What I've  learnt is to go slow but do your research first. There is also a lot of conversing on likes and dislikes and what we both want to try. Safeword is necessary.

Workshops are great too you can find them in your area by Google or fetlife

For example

We've  done bondage through our years and light spanking  a few weeks ago. But our first scene we've  decided will be of primal basis and light flogging

Posted

That’s one thing I have found out so far is the overwhelming amount of information there is. I will look into about the books you suggested because  I need to understand both sides. 

Thank you for the information and good luck on your first scene. 

Posted
3 hours ago, Vadude42 said:

That’s one thing I have found out so far is the overwhelming amount of information there is. I will look into about the books you suggested because  I need to understand both sides. 

Thank you for the information and good luck on your first scene. 

Start with the basics and go from there

Also beware of some info on the internet I was told some of it is credible. I also went to my first munch. We didn't  stay long because I had to work the next day and in person I'm  really shy in big groups  but I've  been  told they are a lot of fun

Posted
1 hour ago, SweetPea1984 said:

Also beware of some info on the internet I was told some of it isn't credible.

absolutely

always get info from multiple sources