KINKMAS TREASURE HUNT 🪅 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Kinkmas Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four::christmas_tree:

Posted
56 minutes ago, BeardyMcBeardy said:

I can NOT figure out clue 5 for the life of me

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
1 hour ago, PVTParts187 said:

Can someone please show me how to get icons?

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
I don’t understand how it works, I don’t know how I have found two already or how it’s possible to find more haha
Posted
49 minutes ago, emortal said:

Won’t let me join

9 minutes ago, LatexHarleyQuinn said:

I don’t understand how it works, I don’t know how I have found two already or how it’s possible to find more haha

To play the game, you need to hunt the icons which are hiding in the FET Universe.  You can hunt the icons on your own, or you can use the clues placed in this forum thread which will hint you where to look.  Decipher the clues and then go hunting around FET and if you are in the right place you will find an icon that you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest.  If you need further help you are welcome to drop me a line.  I have also included the initial OP with the rules of the game below. 

If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

On 11/30/2023 at 4:00 AM, crystal-love said:

The holiday spirit just got a whole lot spicier! We've got a festive secret to spill: the new Kinkmas Treasure Hunt is ON, with a very kinky quest. Scout FET and snag the 24 hidden icons to have the possibility to get our newest merch! You're gonna love it!

This is how it works:
▫️ Every day from December 5th until December 25th, you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.
▫️ You've got time until December 27th to find them all! Winners will be announced the following day on the 28th!
▫️ Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.
▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers, please!
▫️ Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the Kinkmas Treasure Hunt?
We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters AND giving away icons to others.

Ready... Set... Go!

EN_TH_kinkmas.png

Posted

Day # 05 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 01 - A merry meander of window shopping, with an array of local delicacies on offer to suit any taste or kinky whim 😍

Posted
Day 5
Clue 8
Search close and far and know what your looking for
If you have to make changes so be it
Posted
Day # 05 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 01 -
Go on a hunt to find what you desire.
Adjust to narrow down who lights your fire
Posted
With thanks to David Bowie .. Clue 8

🎵Browse and face the strange ch-ch-changes 🎶
Posted
1 hour ago, NorthernGirl2002 said:
How many icons are available right now?

Eight have been released so far

Posted
1 hour ago, She_Raines said:

I don’t get it 

If you read the OP all is explained - in summary hidden around the sites are tiles, a new one is released each day - simply follow the clues left in this thread and click on them to collect them

Posted
I have found 6, I have searched everywhere but can’t find the other two
Posted
2 hours ago, queen-bitch said:
I'm having trouble with #8

Hi! My clue hint is, what are you SEARCHING for? Be SPECIFIC, and FILTER out what you want and don’t want to find.

Posted
2 hours ago, LatexHarleyQuinn said:

I have found 6, I have searched everywhere but can’t find the other two

I just checked your profile and see you have now found your missing two, which is great 😊

Posted
1 minute ago, PixieDust said:

I just checked your profile and see you have now found your missing two, which is great 😊

I have now, I didn’t realise I had to use the website and app separately to find them haha

Posted
4 minutes ago, LatexHarleyQuinn said:

I have now, I didn’t realise I had to use the website and app separately to find them haha

The icons are available on all three platforms, Desktop via lappy/pc/tablet,  Mobile Desktop via phone browser and FET APP via APP Store.  So depending on your preference of platform you can play the game and collect the icons and don't need to switch between platforms.  The website www.fetish.com does however a quick link clue glossary at the top of this forum thread which can make it easier for finding clues. 😊

Posted
25 minutes ago, skowhegan80086 said:

I'm not sure what I'm suppose to do here

To play the game, you need to hunt the icons which are hiding in the FET Universe.  You can hunt the icons on your own, or you can use the clues placed in this forum thread which will hint you where to look.  Decipher the clues and then go hunting around FET and if you are in the right place you will find an icon that you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest.  If you need further help you are welcome to drop me a line.  I have also included the initial OP with the rules of the game below. 

If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

On 11/30/2023 at 4:00 AM, crystal-love said:

The holiday spirit just got a whole lot spicier! We've got a festive secret to spill: the new Kinkmas Treasure Hunt is ON, with a very kinky quest. Scout FET and snag the 24 hidden icons to have the possibility to get our newest merch! You're gonna love it!

This is how it works:
▫️ Every day from December 5th until December 25th, you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.
▫️ You've got time until December 27th to find them all! Winners will be announced the following day on the 28th!
▫️ Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.
▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers, please!
▫️ Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the Kinkmas Treasure Hunt?
We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters AND giving away icons to others.

Ready... Set... Go!

EN_TH_kinkmas.png