KINKMAS TREASURE HUNT 🪅 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Kinkmas Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four::christmas_tree:

Posted
2 minutes ago, ThorneNRose said:

We’ve found a piece 😩😩

That's great, keep going there are more to be found. Currently there are 8 icons available to collect.  If you need some help, feel free to drop me a line 😊

Posted
37 minutes ago, Blueroza13 said:

I'm missing one and I don't know which one

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
15 minutes ago, eph69 said:

Missing three

Posted
9 hours ago, PixieDust said:

That's great, keep going there are more to be found. Currently there are 8 icons available to collect.  If you need some help, feel free to drop me a line 😊

Couldn't find one, help me out?

Posted
47 minutes ago, TheIncredibleSulk said:

Couldn't find one, help me out?

Posted
1 hour ago, RubiksSweets said:

I don’t understand how it works

To play the game, you need to hunt the icons which are hiding in the FET Universe.  You can hunt the icons on your own, or you can use the clues placed in this forum thread which will hint you where to look.  Decipher the clues and then go hunting around FET and if you are in the right place you will find an icon that you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest.  If you need further help you are welcome to drop me a line.  I have also included the initial OP with the rules of the game below. 😊

Currently there are 8 available icons to collect.  Each new icon is released at 3pm UK time. 

If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

On 11/30/2023 at 4:00 AM, crystal-love said:

The holiday spirit just got a whole lot spicier! We've got a festive secret to spill: the new Kinkmas Treasure Hunt is ON, with a very kinky quest. Scout FET and snag the 24 hidden icons to have the possibility to get our newest merch! You're gonna love it!

This is how it works:
▫️ Every day from December 5th until December 25th, you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.
▫️ You've got time until December 27th to find them all! Winners will be announced the following day on the 28th!
▫️ Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.
▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers, please!
▫️ Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the Kinkmas Treasure Hunt?
We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters AND giving away icons to others.

Ready... Set... Go!

EN_TH_kinkmas.png

Posted
25 minutes ago, AlexMoonLight98 said:

I don’t think anyone really knows how this works

If you refer to the previous post I just posted, I have explained how to play.  The details of how to play are also in the original OP which I have attached below for you.  If you are still struggling to play, you are welcome to drop me a line. 😊

On 11/30/2023 at 4:00 AM, crystal-love said:

The holiday spirit just got a whole lot spicier! We've got a festive secret to spill: the new Kinkmas Treasure Hunt is ON, with a very kinky quest. Scout FET and snag the 24 hidden icons to have the possibility to get our newest merch! You're gonna love it!

This is how it works:
▫️ Every day from December 5th until December 25th, you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.
▫️ You've got time until December 27th to find them all! Winners will be announced the following day on the 28th!
▫️ Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.
▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers, please!
▫️ Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the Kinkmas Treasure Hunt?
We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters AND giving away icons to others.

Ready... Set... Go!

EN_TH_kinkmas.png

Posted

Day # 06 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 04 - Bless me Santa 🎅 for I have sinned, so please don’t be putting no coal in my stocking 😋

Posted
That’s cryptic pixie dust 🤔🤷🏽‍♂️🤣
Posted
1 minute ago, chrissy_mc79 said:

That’s cryptic pixie dust 🤔🤷🏽‍♂️🤣

Some sins are best shared don't you think 😊

Posted
Day # 06 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 04 - Time to get it off your chest and admit to your kinky desires
Posted
Clue 9…
In the name of my flogger, my paddle and my bare hand…
Forgive me kinksters for I have sinned
Posted
3 hours ago, chrissy_mc79 said:
I’m thinking kinky adds guys ? Still stumped 🙈

I'm same boat stuck woth today's clues