Can I completely change myself from a sub to a Dom?

dj****

Posted
Nah, I don't think you're stuck. As a switch I got back and forth, sometimes while in the middle of things. It's just whatever mood you're in.
Posted
I think it’s about what you want. If you want to switch you’ll get there, even if you misstep along the way.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I can definitely swing from very submitting to being dominant as all he'll on the drop of a pin.
Posted
Short answer is - testosterone
Posted
I classify myself as switch a but I am increasingly finding the sub role to fit me better. Just gotta try and see what works best for you
  • 4 weeks later...
Da****
Posted
I'll tell you my story. When I was 18, I was introduced to the Lifestyle by a very Dominant woman two years older than me. During that time I went from being very submissive to being very Dominant with her, as she allowed me the space to learn and grow into what came naturally to me. By the end of the relationship, we had become more or less Switches to each other's desires. After that, depending on the woman I was with, my role changed back and forth depending on the needs of the relationship while I was still learning my way through. Here I am, almost 35 years into the Lifestyle, and I couldn't be happier at knowing My style of Dominance is based entirely on knowing anatomy, and sensuality, and everything Else I learned along the way as both a submissive and a Dominant.