Concensual non consensual

Shybuthorny609

Shybuthorny609
Posted

So ..... decided to chuck myself into this scene earlier this year and had an amazing few months with a fabulous Dom. One of my biggest turn ons is consensual not consensual sex but I hate role play (I.e pretending to be a 'character'). Any tips on how this can be achieved?

Posted

You don't need to do roleplay for CNC. You can be freely yourself, just pretending to fight and refuse.

Shybuthorny609
Posted

Yes, that could work although I never struggle and protest so would still feel like role playing. I am naturally a compliant sub, that is my dilemma. 

Posted

you can be compliant and do CNC.

You don't need to fight or refuse.

So, obviously in CNC - generally - limits, safewords, etc. all out of the window.   Gone.  Orrrr... at least the illusion of it.  

You'd need a Dominant you can respect and trust that you know would not put you in actual danger or not take things too far or so on.

I know subs of whom any form of male contact would, ordinarily, be a limit to them - but they are expected to suck cock (or be sucked) for their Mistress whenever asked.  That is CNC.

A savage beating with a least favourite toy.   Disliked activities. Having your own personal favourite activities withheld - all are examples of CNC.

That, obviously, you'd want a Dominant for whom you'd want to do this for.  And, also, a trust things won't be taken too far. 

Shybuthorny609
Posted

Maybe I should have been clearer in my initial post, my CNC fantasy is *** by a stranger, hence difficulty to do that without role playing