THE FET STORE TREASURE HUNT 🦹‍♂️

bb****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

The FET Store Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

PixieDust
Posted
12 minutes ago, SavannahChix said:

Info please

Welcome to the Community and to the treasure hunt. To get you started I have gifted you, your first icon and I have also enclosed the original OP below on how to play.😊

You can hunt for the released icons on your own or you can find clues that members have posted in this forum thread by expanding your comments and scrolling backwards.  Decipher the clues and then go for a hunt around the FET Universe.  If you are in the right place you will find an icon which will eventually form part of an overall image which you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30 points. 

If you are ever struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

Currently there are Six icons hidden in the FET Universe. Now that I have gifted you one, you have five more to find to be uptodate.  Another two icons will be released at 3pm UK time later today. 

If you would like some further help, please feel free to drop me a line.

On 2/1/2024 at 3:31 AM, bbb_karen said:

Excited to sneak a peek at our amazing FET Store products? Bring your kinky fashion game to the next level! Participate in our new Treasure Hunt and get the chance to win exclusive FET products!

This is how it works:

▫️ Every day from February 1st until February 12th, discover two new icons hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.

▫️ You've got time until February 12th to find them all! Winners will be announced on the same day, at 16:00 (Central European Time)!

▫️ Once you've found the icons, click on them to earn 30 points, and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'. ▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow participants in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers, please!

▫️ Also, we're a sharing-is-caring kinda crowd – give away icons to participants who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon, you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the FET Store Treasure Hunt?

We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow participants AND giving away icons to others.

Ready... Set... Go!

Posted
How does this work? Sorry I’m blonde
PixieDust
Posted
1 minute ago, Jen-7530 said:

How does this work? Sorry I’m blonde

If you just scroll back one post before your post, I just posted for another member how to play.  If you still would like help after reading, please feel free to drop me a line .  I have also shared an icon with you to get your started. 😊

PixieDust
Posted
30 minutes ago, moreFunever said:

Clues

As mentioned yesterday in my reply to you, the clues you can always find in this forum thread, you just need to scroll back and you will find them. 

If you are still struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

Posted
2 hours ago, moreFunever said:
Clues

Pls scroll up and you will find them or you can DM me too for further help

Posted
Is it slightly glitched out? I found all current tiles, gave a few away, and went to recollect those I gave away, however the first tile seems not to be reappearing for me
Posted
31 minutes ago, funfaallya said:
Is it slightly glitched out? I found all current tiles, gave a few away, and went to recollect those I gave away, however the first tile seems not to be reappearing for me

Hello if you message me a screen shot of the puzzle pieces I'll check it for you ☺️👍🏻

Posted
33 minutes ago, funfaallya said:

Update, tile finally reappeared

Posted
20 minutes ago, Lovethemuff23 said:

Hi any of you lovely people can help me plz.i can only seam to find 3.thanks fellow kinksters

Hi, I can help if you want to DM me

PixieDust
Posted

Day # 04 - Clue # 07 - A cherished few

Day # 04 - Clue 08 - You can’t help but notice this is the perfect place for when you need a legal eagle

Posted
From the image that's appearing, is this Fet telling us to get on our bikes? LOL.
Posted
Day 4 clue 8
Car insurance legal for less
Posted
Day4/Clue 1 - if you want to report a case you send a dosier thru your lawyer
Posted
Day 4, Clue 1. Suits fans should check here
Posted
Day 4, Clue 2. Everyone has these, whether it be songs, movies, shows, or people
Posted
I've only found one.....ohh no! I suck again!
Posted
Day4/Clue 2 - if you like someone and you talk regularly you put them in your A list