The Error of a Sub

DaisyMae

Posted

I wrote this over a year ago. And yes I know it goes against the four pillars...it's CNC fantasy lol. 

My Dom had been an absolute dick...he didn't see my submission as a gift and frequently stopped bothering with me and I'd had enough. I told him I was ending my ownership, I didn't want to be his submissive anymore. "You'll regret it slut... really consider what you're saying. You know I own you. Everything you are is mine." Despite the throb in my cunt I stood my ground and told him it was over. He looked at me...a look I knew but this time couldn't quite figure out it's intention. He looked at me intensely...his eyes widened and a slight smile appeared on his face. "Hand it over!" He commanded. With sadness I removed my collar, threw it at his feet and left. I was slightly saddened he hadn't chased after me, or tried to persuade me to stay his. Had I made a mistake? I missed him already...but I knew I couldn't stay when I need someone who really values my submission. Oh but he was such a good Dom in all other ways...his command of me was so intense and powerful. No! I'd made a decision and that was that...I had handed back my collar and that was that.

A few weeks had passed and I felt like I was constantly under a dark cloud, like I had left behind a piece of my soul. I couldn't talk about it with my vanilla friends...they didn't understand my BDSM kinks. So I decided to have a night out to cheer myself up, I'd decided on the the goth / alternative club a few hours away from home. I needed to feel something and figured I'd dance it all away. I wore my latex dress with matching stockings...so what if he wasn't there to admire his sub in his favourite clothing. Screw him...I could wear it just for my enjoyment.

Once in the club I grabbed myself a few drinks and headed to the pit...and danced hard. Finally I'd managed to switch my mind off; there was just me and the music. I didn't think anything of it when I felt someone against me...it's more than common in a rock pit. Wait...I know it's dark in here but I can't see anything. ***y hell I didn't think I'd drunk that much. I felt what I assumed was the crowd moving me but no wait..this didn't feel like the usual hustle and bustle. Before I could figure out what was happening I was thrown into what I assume was a boot of a car. Rope was tied around me binding me tightly. I tried to scream out but someone shoved a gag in my mouth which such *** it took my breath away. Next thing I know something is covering my whole head and my breath is limited. I recognise the smell...latex. With every breath the latex pulls towards my face. I'm in a rebreath hood, I remember I only have a tiny whole to breath through which is why I'm finding myself shirt of breath.
I hear a slam, then another. The engine kicks in and I'm being bounced all over the place, each bump terrified me. Who the hell has me, where am I going, what is going to happen?

The car stops and before I know it I'm being lifted out. Once finally on the ground I feel the hood being removed and then my blindfold comes off. It's dark so it doesn't take too long for my eyes to focus I desperately look around the room...I see mental bars and then I see him. We'll first I saw his eyes staring at me with a knowing look, a slight smile on his face. "I fucking own you, you filthy slut. You think you can go out in that dress without my permission. You think you can walk away from me? You need to be punished little girl, you've clearly forgotten what a whore you are. I try to scream *** filling every inch of my body, I struggle against my ropes. I hear him laugh and look over to him. "Feel free to keep fighting slut. I'll wait."
His glare fills me with intense *** and I freeze.

He picks me up and throws me into a vac bed. Before I even know what's happening the latex begins to form around me holding me still in place. He's removed the ropes and I try to struggle but he's holding my legs open, arms by my side. It's pointless the keep struggling because the latex is now holding me tightly in place. But I continue to try, tears filling my eyes. A short straw has been shoved into my mouth restricting my breath. I still can't fully comprehend what's happening, my mind is racing. I hear a door open and lots of footsteps, growls and laughs. "Help yourselves' my ex Dom proclaims.

One by one the men and women take turns rubbing their bodies over mind, touching every bit of me. I'm really fighting against the latex now, I feel a heavy slap across my face. "Stop squirming you fucking slut. You're going to be ***d over and over until all you can cry out for is my cock...each one of these dirty bastards is going to fill you until you beg me to save you with my big hard cock.

Someone spits down the straw and I have no choice but to suck it down to still be able to breath. Suddenly I feel a cock inside me...I know it's a stranger and he's pounding me hard. I'm so desperate for this to stop, I can barely see a thing as my eyes are filled with tears. He pulls out and someone else enters me, their cock is tiny but their pounding away at me. I feel sick, but there is nothing I can do. Hands are rubbing every bit of me. Multiple hands. I feel the straw pulled out and I can barely catch a breath when I feel a wet cunt over my face. I begin to lick because I don't know what else to do. I need them to stop. I can't breath. I start to fade away my chest heaving desperate for air. And then I'm gone.

I wake up in heavy stocks...my head and hands bound and my feet shackled to the ground. I can tell I've taken a lot of cock as my cunt is aching and my legs are soaked with the seed of so many men. My face is dripping with the juice of so many different women.

I've barely had chance to breath when I feel a lash come down across my back. I scream out...my mouth no longer gagged. A heavy slap comes across my face. "Fucking take it you slut." Lash after lash, and cock after cock. My cunt is ***d over and over again.

Men and women take it in turns fucking my face, cocks going deep down my throat. While others pound my holes. My cunt is so wet...I don't want to enjoy this, stop body, stop enjoying it.

My body is exhausted and I don't know how much more I can take. But no matter how much I try to fight the restraints I can't stop my body being used and violated.

"I'm sorry sir please, please stop this." I cry.

I can hear him laugh over all of the groans. "Lick all these filthy cocks clean now."

Thinking it could finally be over I do as instructed and I clean all of the cocks, most soft now having blown their load. I feel sick but I do it.

"Now the cunts you fucking slut." And I lick and clean. I cry heavily still fighting against my restraints.

"She clearly still hasn't learned her lesson." I hear him say.

He puts a plastic bag over my head and tapes it shut. I try to measure my breath, desperate not to run out but it isn't long before the plastic is pulling tightly across my face. I'm fighting for breath while I feel more cocks filling my holes. I managed to catch Dom's eyes and manage to nod. I'm telling him I'm sorry, I'm telling him I've learned my lesson. He smiles. He lifts the bag and I take a huge breath filling my lungs. After a few more breaths he pulls it back down over me face and secures it in place. I feel him walk to the back of me, stroking my body as he walks. I feel his cock enter me, deep and hard. I scream out but I'm fighting for breath. I wanted him to stop but his cock feels so right. I still fight against him. I didn't want this, I didn't want to still be his. But with every pound and every lash against my back I feel more and more his. I know it was a mistake leaving...I'm his. With my last breath I scream I'm yours. And then I start to fade.

I'm not quite with it when I feel the bag removed and my lungs fill with air. I can hear the footsteps of people leaving. They've ***d me ragged and now they've had their fill they're leaving.

I feel the stocks lift, and my feet are freed too.

I collapse into his arms and sob. "I'm so sorry, I'm all yours. I'm all yours."

"I know my little slut, I know."