Want to learn about being a domme

Kinkhneil

Posted

Hey all as the title states I want to learn about being a dom. Years ago I started getting interested in the idea. I even had a willing slave for a while this lasted a month or 2 but due to being very inexperienced it did not last long. I had to stop it all when I met my ex wife.  I have met some one now who is very much into the dom/sub scene, but as stated I have no idea were to start with her. Any advice would be very much appreciated thanks 😁

Posted
Look at the forum, see what other people have asked in the past, and do some research. That is best to find the basics. If you have any specific questions after that, feel free to ask
Posted

basically, talk to her - what is she into - what interests her?   does that appeal to you?

Posted

Both guys have given great advice. If you want hands on experience then try attending a fet club together, you don’t have to play you can simply observe others. 

Or attend a local Munch & talk to folk face to face. 

Once you’ve both spoken about what you like, try arranging a simple scene together but make sure you approach it with confidence. You’re both in this for pleasure & fun. 

Posted

This is great advice thank you all