How do I sexually *** a dominant/man

ha****

Posted
Soo hard to learn the art of sexual ***. Especially when the switch is so experienced. Physical contact us limited due to work commitments.
Any thoughts peeps?
Tia
Janusbound1
Posted
Some more details on the circumstances would be helpful, but in general, communication works. Pick his brain, find out what he likes, and then provide it... or better yet, put it consistently in view but just out of reach.
Posted
Men are often very visual so making the most of any physical attributes he particularly likes might be effective, whilst denying him to touch you or himself
Posted
Can I just put out there that I hope the other person wants this in the first place, as for some it could cause horrible amounts of anxiety and rsd.

If they do want it, that also would mean they would have some inclination to help the process. So them not masturbating etc should be something they were prepared to do.

Therefore, personal written erotica would be a good start potentially, and not completely finishing the scenario in said erotica, causing them to finish it in their own head. Then following that up a couple of hours later with the ending (hopefully different to what they thought).

Also letting them know that you would let them play if they were with you, or telling them they can masturbate only when you tell them to. Then proceeding to only tell them they can at times where you know they couldn't and/or telling them time is up before they start or seconds after they do.

All would work for me, except for me the first paragraph applies sadly, as much as I love the idea of it.
Posted
One fun idea could be making them ask you for permission to use the bathroom