Should a sub be able to decide on keeping his body hair.

Posted
55 minutes ago, Darkness12345 said:

Thanks your comment. The poly relationship was her idea and we both agreed, we live a fair distance apart and we meet one weekend in every three. I'm not involved with anyone else at the moment, but I do intend to be at some point, which makes her demand even more unreasonable.

At least you are getting some perspective now. Though you do need to discuss this with her x

Posted
Yes. You are still in charge of your own health and hair care. You both want to look professional in public but NOT in private. Some people can’t stand hair on their bodies. If you’re Dom won’t rationalize your needs then you’re not in a good relationship.
Posted
Thank you, everyone, for your kind and helpful views. I have spoken to my Mistress and after a long and deep conversation, we have both made a compromise, a bit of give and take on both our behalf. We are both going to a club together and I didn't want to jeopardise this or for it to ruin our weekend.
Thank you, everyone, for helping me get my point across in a fair and rational way, it has been gratefully received and appreciated. Thanks.
Posted
The domme rules. End of discussion
Posted
54 minutes ago, Darkness12345 said:
Thank you, everyone, for your kind and helpful views. I have spoken to my Mistress and after a long and deep conversation, we have both made a compromise, a bit of give and take on both our behalf. We are both going to a club together and I didn't want to jeopardise this or for it to ruin our weekend.
Thank you, everyone, for helping me get my point across in a fair and rational way, it has been gratefully received and appreciated. Thanks.

Yes!!! I don’t know why but this made me happy. 🤣
I hope you guys have a blast!!!

Posted
47 minutes ago, Cleanlicker said:

This may be true, but it’s how you rule that is important. What type a leader do you want to be. I prefer to be respected over ***ed. I prefer true loyalty and devotion over someone who’s is just going through the emotions. I can feel and tell the difference. A selfish dom will only get what they can take. A selfless Dom will get everything someone has to give, and then that person will even dig deeper and find some more.

Nothing wrong with your opinion. We are all not meant to be the same in this. End of discussion! 🤣

Posted
14 hours ago, Cleanlicker said:

As long as it isn't a hard limit of course .

Posted
I don't disagree. I just differ. Limits must be agreed upon or the relationship is doomed.
Posted
If it bothers you, don’t do it. Limits and consent must be respected. Talk to her about it.
Posted
My thoughts on this are in any ideal situation the dominant has the say over all and every decisions on what the sub does and how they look if it is a full time D/s relationship.

But we don't live in that ideal world. My situation is that I have kids both over and under 18. If I suddenly had all my hair removed without a very good reasons such as for example maybe for charity it would raise a lot of questions. But I know me as a sissy submissive and my dominant both would love me fully hairless at all times.
Posted
I’m every relationship the participants can each have their own limits.
Posted
Depends on limits. I personally dont require them to be hairless.
  • 2 weeks later...
MistressWhipplash
Posted
It's between you and the Dominant Woman partner who has authority over you. What did you both agree as limits at the beginning in the getting-to-know-each-other times? If this is a what-do-others-think question then my personal view is I decide on a case by case basis. I prefer having three long term submissives or Slaves. Each human being has different needs and wants so we discuss them. I make my decision after that.