Watch out for fakes

angelofhype997

Posted

As useal being a streamer/youtuber can be hard work until I receive an email from someone that I will not say her name so we call her Teddy and it was a simple email she posted all in fancy purple text so I thought I play along cause I know what gonna happen I will quote what she wrote to me hear in mind this is my Youtube email account lol but here we go. And I quote

"Welcome to my World !
I would like to introduce my self first x

I am a single Mistress,never been married, Office Secretary. I seek a slave who will let me degrade and humiliate him mentally and Physically.
I will train and mold into perfect sissy boy suitable for Mistress pleasure.
I enjoy cross dressing my slave, and fuck my slave with Dildo, bondage play, tie and tease denial and and many more.

But I Do respect limitations if your not into it x
So are you here to show me your devotions and dedication by serving me ?

Your Superior Mistress xX"

It gets better here my reply
Yes I willing to give you devotions

Thus is when I was at the swamp on saturday being held
She replys

"Okay, first and foremost you must learn to respect and address me properly, I want you to address me My Mistress as a sign of respect.
Is this clear my Slave ?"

So she looks like a real mistress but oh no here the fun part
My reply
Yes Misstress

Note she has a Gmail account where most idiots use to get this stuff
Her reply back to me

" So how do you intend to serve and please me then ? are you willing to do and obey all I want just to fulfill the pleasure and desire I want"

So I explained her my hard limits and so on you can find them on my profile

Her reply

"Great fantasies you have there my Dear Humble Servant !
I will share you my fantasies for you to have an idea on how you will please and serve me.okay I have some fantasies My slave. I like foot, shoe and boot worship, ass worship, pussy worship, armpit and body worship, pegging,trampling, CBT(cock and ball ***) ,spanking/whipping, maid training, human furniture and dog training .i like and interested in teasing and denial,,light bondage,face sitting,rubber/latex *** strap-on and being dressed you up in panties and other lingerie. My limitations is Scat, ***, ***s and kids x"

So that a big list she so claims but the last bit stops me there and I show you why

"Okay, before I teach you and share you my ideas as a Lifestyle Mistress, I want you to set and established an ownership Profile for me dictating all your loyalty to and devotions to me, to prove that you are committed and loyal to me as your Owner. are you willing to do it just to make your Goddess happy and impress ?"

That is when alarm bells ringing and thought I stop there so she knows I look busy but I want your verdict on this is this a fake Miss or a dumb one thinking she knows what to do

Posted
I have found a lot of these so called dominant woman, demand tribute. Even after they begin training they demand it. It sounds suspicious to me like they’re just scammers. Problem is there’s so many of them, that it’s hard to find genuine dominant woman who do it because they love it
Posted

It's ridiculous that anyone would want you to set up a couples profile, anywhere, when you haven't even met.. definitely sounds like they're trying to set you up for some scam or another..trust your instincts on this one, block them and walk away.

Posted

there's a lot of scams do the rounds and it's always good to be vigilant.  

if something seems too good to be true - it often is.

Posted
1 hour ago, austsub said:

I have found a lot of these so called dominant woman, demand tribute.

just those who (also) do it as a job

Even after they begin training they demand it.

often at lower rates.   Someone I'm aware of was doing rates of just £50ph and making it very clear she was learning.

It sounds suspicious to me like they’re just scammers.

or people doing their job

or wanting their expenses covered if they're expected to hire a dungeon and dress up.

Problem is there’s so many of them, that it’s hard to find genuine dominant woman who do it because they love it

No it's not.

It's not hard at all.

Professional Mistresses are easier to find because they tend to advertise their services.   But those who don't work professionally are usually found at munches, at fetish events and active on sites like this.

The problem tends to be is that guys approach these ladies LIKE they would approach a Pro "Hey, I'm interested in these fetishes, I see you like those fetishes, when you doing them with me" (which, actually, will rarely get you a booking with a Pro either, but still) 

there is not a shortage of "genuine" Dominant women - there is a shortage of guys with the right attitude.

I guess what doesn't help is if you're in the US the law changed to make it difficult for Professionals to advertise meaning there's always a risk that someone who advertises they are looking is actually a professional and can't publish that.   Maybe you can join the fight against SESTA/FOSTA? 

Posted

Sadly this has been the case online for 30 years or so, certain sites which will rename nameless literally 80% of the profiles are scam, working on the adage there are 50 males to every female on fet sites, and new members who haven't learned the pitfalls fall for the instant attention they seem to have attracted.  It takes time getting to know a person, my spidy sense always kicks in when they demand instant submissive and both parties have not started real lines of communication. 

I have spent months getting to know someone and them me before any sort of commitment was made in the BDSM world sense...that and only after several meets in the real world setting.

If you have gone out contacting a professional profile, it's a different matter, as they have advertised what they expect and expectations from both sides.

Posted

I think the ratio of male/female is a lot closer than people think - but men do tend to be the ones who make the most noise.

though - yeah - if someone seems too eager, it's too good to be true - what's the catch?

there is of course what we could call the Ashley Maddison scam - which basically was the site was full of fake profiles of women, it was designed for extra-marital affairs and to "ensure discretion" you had to pay to message the women.  But it was so tempting, there was so many - and that was the catch - very few of them were real.  You paid to message bots.

And this is something to be wary of with sites which seem like there's a lot of choice, especially if messaging is behind a paywall.  i think a good thing on this site is you don't need a paid membership to send messages.

Posted

If she sent you an email first well it’s defo a scam. Real Mistress don’t do it for the simple reason they received 100s and don’t need to go fishing. 
as Eyem said check her profile name on search engine and see what’s come up. 
Tthe way she express herself sound more like a comedy to me... 

Posted
4 hours ago, FabSeverus said:

If she sent you an email first well it’s defo a scam. Real Mistress don’t do it for the simple reason they received 100s and don’t need to go fishing. 

Just wanted to pick up on this @angelofhype997 I am 100% real, (as you already know being as we've met socially!) 

I do on occasion mail a prospective sub partner first if I think they're someone I might gel well with, as do many other Dominant women, the idea that we're all sat passively waiting for the right one to contact us is a nonsense, nor do we all receive 100s of messages, or rather 100s of appropriate ones anyway..though I'm sure there are exceptions the popular/beautiful/glamorous/etc are no doubt inundated..it is a tricky balance though, if I mail someone it can be seen as predatory, or as @FabSeverussuggests is the norm, it's assumed I must be either a scammer or a Pro, damned if you mail, damned if you don't.

I'd say to take each message, each person on their own merits, and apply a little due diligence, check out their profile, friends list, comments, forum posts etc, chat by mail or messenger, ask questions, ask more questions, ask the same questions in different ways see if the responses tally, meet them for a cuppa or a drink, if they can't meet or won't chat on the phone within a reasonable time period just walk away don't send *** so they can catch the train or get a taxi etc, and be cautious with your identifiable personal details.

Posted

I find doing reverse search on pics is great, I report a number of users daily as long as I have the evidence that suggests they are fake... Of course with some, you just don't know x

Posted

Sometimes like viruses you get false positives, some people are mega aloof as a way of protecting them selves from being outed and wrongly in the past are tarnished as fakes, then you get the out right liars who just want a kinky shag and married etc.  Sadly some are very convincing, and can be hard to tell, until you get ghosted or the dear john letter.  I always myself take my time and never get excited if someone pays me attention and also advise others to take their time, a non fake should understand and respect this.

Posted
7 hours ago, MzJax said:

I do on occasion mail a prospective sub partner first if I think they're someone I might gel well with, as do many other Dominant women, the idea that we're all sat passively waiting for the right one to contact us is a nonsense

yeah - I think the notion than women never send the first message is false and, also, I want to help shake off the stigma that a lady initiating contact is a scammer/predator/fake/etc.

I think it's important to use due diligence.  There are a few common scams go around but, for example, most of the people I've interacted with to any real degree I can see the context.  If it's on here then if it's a name I don't recognise I can easily see whether this is someone who is "i've been about a bit and you post stuff I agree with" or someone who just created a profile 10 minutes ago.

Likewise in the past week or so... I met up with someone on Monday for some play/filming who contacted me - and did some work with someone for the telly (like, proper telly) who contacted me last week - and in the middle of that got a wishlist gift from someone I've never met.   Gosh, I feel so loved.  But, yeah, it does happen. But context is important. 

Posted
8 hours ago, MzJax said:

Just wanted to pick up on this @angelofhype997 I am 100% real, (as you already know being as we've met socially!) 

I do on occasion mail a prospective sub partner first if I think they're someone I might gel well with, as do many other Dominant women, the idea that we're all sat passively waiting for the right one to contact us is a nonsense, nor do we all receive 100s of messages, or rather 100s of appropriate ones anyway..though I'm sure there are exceptions the popular/beautiful/glamorous/etc are no doubt inundated..it is a tricky balance though, if I mail someone it can be seen as predatory, or as @FabSeverussuggests is the norm, it's assumed I must be either a scammer or a Pro, damned if you mail, damned if you don't.

I'd say to take each message, each person on their own merits, and apply a little due diligence, check out their profile, friends list, comments, forum posts etc, chat by mail or messenger, ask questions, ask more questions, ask the same questions in different ways see if the responses tally, meet them for a cuppa or a drink, if they can't meet or won't chat on the phone within a reasonable time period just walk away don't send *** so they can catch the train or get a taxi etc, and be cautious with your identifiable personal details.

of course i know you are real as we met in person in a swamp but i agree with all of you they are getting smarter everyday in doing this stuff

Posted

@eyemblacksheepI hate that people get scammed, or tricked or misled..but I also hate that it feels like every D woman on this site has to defend herself constantly..and from recent posts the s ones too.

I can barely have a conversation without having to prove I'm real, that I'm not a predator, yet am surrounded by people who scream accusations of scammer if I ask even a first name of them, I hate that I'm expected to provide face pictures, but am not allowed to ask for them in return or I'm accused of being a blackmailer, I hate that if I initiate a conversation I'm a fake, and at the same time if I don't respond to mail I'm a fake, I hate that it's ALWAYS the women that are called fakes, scammers and Pros, yet the sites heaving with male fakes and flakes, liars and chancers, time wasters and wannabes both D and s types but they're rarely if ever called out or held accountable, I hate the double standards, the hypocrisy, the entitlement and the toxic negative atmosphere it creates..so much so I can understand why so many women are leaving, particularly the D's I'm close to joining them.

So for what it's worth, I appreciate when you try and give some balance, though it seems like you're pissing in the wind.

Posted
1 hour ago, eyemblacksheep said:

@MzJax yep, I can empathise best I can and hear you loud and clear. 

Thanks for listening.

Posted

Always watch out for warning signs, it takes time to build up a trusting repport. 

Some especially male eager beavers jump in full throttle like a dog on a bad acid trip, wanting everything handed to them on a plate, then go all abusive after the first knock back.  it's not nice and not clever and lost count of how many female members on all fet sites leave or just can't tolerate and rightly so the abusive attention wankspangles.

If they start off wanting face pics or nudes your inner alarm should be going "awoooga awoooga" or even wanting to meet after just a few conversations should set alarms off.

Personally i find people in the scene who go off pure looks are just superficial, if they don't bother to get to know how your mind works, just give then the internet version of a knee in the nads.

Posted
On 10/23/2019 at 2:43 PM, MzJax said:

I hate that it's ALWAYS the women that are called fakes, scammers and Pros, yet the sites heaving with male fakes and flakes, liars and chancers, time wasters and wannabes both D and s types but they're rarely if ever called out or held accountable

This is definitely a good point. I've been messaged by men and women and found them flagged before I even had a chance to respond.

Posted

I am sorry MzJax if I infuriated you with my comment. I rarely presumed but I did asked 4 friends Mistresses on another site and they never send a message to subs. They usually advertise through the Doms groups and choose pick the right ones. Maybe here its different or you are different and its up to you. 

I didn't say all women who message first are scammers/fakes I get messages from subs and some of them are genuine...I was replying to the op.

I am sometime annoyed too by the way this site is going through as I really enjoy this little space who give me a break from the vanilla life, and I really dont want to see or hear drama or hate. 

smeagol I did meet few subs after short period of communication, sometime a good conversations define a person, and a real meeting also speed up the connection. and everytime the outcome was successful.

Have a nice day you all

Posted

I've messaged people first. I may be a woman and a sub but I don't see why that should prevent me from initiating contact.

I've also met people, some very soon after chatting, and each experience was a good one. I have met a couple of people off here that I now consider real friends.

Yes, there are fakes. Yes, it's annoying. But a bit of common sense helps. There's a good community here if you reach out.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

I've messaged people first. I may be a woman and a sub but I don't see why that should prevent me from initiating contact.

I WAS REFERRING TO MISTRESS NOT SUBS. I WISH PEOPLE READ COMMENTS  PROPERLY .

I am not shouting but make myself clearer 

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
26 minutes ago, FabSeverus said:

I WAS REFERRING TO MISTRESS NOT SUBS. I WISH PEOPLE READ COMMENTS  PROPERLY .

I am not shouting but make myself clearer 

Well, i do beg your pardon!

Posted
9 minutes ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

Well, i do beg your pardon!

I assumed you replied to my comments ? If not I really misunderstood your post about women messaging first? 🤷‍♂️