What do I expect from a Dom+domme+ sub experience

DaddysAngel

DaddysAngel
Posted

My daddy and I joined looking for a dominant female to Dom me along side him.

(So far no luck) 

But! What should I realistically expect during the session?

Granted if she wanted to dom both of us, he's a switch and he's willing to try, but he just wants my sexual desires to be completely fulfilled. And considering I only feel more of a sexual security with a Dom woman, that's the route we decided to take. 

But I am worried about if she says one thing or he says another what should I do?

I have mommy and daddy kinks, so my ideal session would be them both punishing me and giving me commands 

Posted
If you do find someone you sit down with them beforehand and have a grown up conversation in which you discuss boundaries, limits and agreeing how things will work during any sessions, including who and how the dominance plays out
Posted
Finding dominant women is a real challenge, in the pan/het community they are very very rare, hence why they can be very successful as prodoms.

Otherwise I agree, negotiation and communication are critical
Posted
It can be a very difficult balance. Having two dominant partners can cause a clash at times. Seeing as your partner is a switch and would be willing to be less dominant or even submit does make clashing less likely. Just take your time, don't rush into it until you're both certain that you have the right woman to take control. You both want to enjoy the experience so make sure neither of you are sacrificing your wants and needs for the sake of the other. Think good cop, bad cop. One dom can take the lead roll with the other backing them up and then switching, that's where communication is key. Sorry for the long answer lol. Have fun and hopefully you find what you're looking for.
Posted
As others have said the initial steps would be a discussion with you and your Dom putting down exactly what you are looking for in your session.
If your Dom chooses to switch he could still be "above" you on a level or they could share dominant moments over you.
In relation on who to obey my inclination would be to obey your Dom first and foremost unless he has explicitly handed over your obedience (with your complete consent) for the experience.
Also a separate safe word between you and your Dom, to let him know you're a little unsure who to obey, and need him to step in without breaking the scene could be useful?
Dommes are rarer than many would like. Perhaps you could also look at switches to see if there could be something there?
Posted
@DaddysAngel , to be very honest with you, my initial thoughts were of a sceptical nature as I wondered whether your daddy submitting to a Domme would have a detrimental impact on your relationship with your daddy.
However, when reading @InThePink 's comment and her suggestions I would recommend following her good advice. Agreeing on an "extra" safeword between you and your daddy in case you feel insecure which one to obey is an excellent idea! I would, however, communicate the safeword to the Domme. Thus all of you are on the same page.
Posted
Gonna be honest, you’re skipping steps.

The language you’re using sounds a little like unicorn hunting, and if y’all think unicorn hunting for a sub is hard, just imagine what the trawl looks like for finding for finding a bisexual Domme woman who actually is in the habit of putting their needs first.

Chances are, a woman like that builds her own thing, rather than co-commandeering someone else’s. It’s easier to do, two dominants finding a sub.

Now, you could HIRE one for test runs, that will teach you a lot, fast. But doing so will measure your Doms comfort and ability to handle this sort of dynamic. The fact he’s “doing this for you” rather than pursuing a dynamic he wants kinda calls into question his power role.

Posted
On 3/22/2024 at 5:10 PM, DaddysAngel said:

My daddy and I joined looking for a dominant female to Dom me along side him.

(So far no luck) 

But! What should I realistically expect during the session?

Granted if she wanted to dom both of us, he's a switch and he's willing to try, but he just wants my sexual desires to be completely fulfilled. And considering I only feel more of a sexual security with a Dom woman, that's the route we decided to take. 

But I am worried about if she says one thing or he says another what should I do?

I have mommy and daddy kinks, so my ideal session would be them both punishing me and giving me commands 

It is all about the interview stage and the boundaries you want. Discuss fully with husband and be very clear with the the Dommes you interview and check they are genuin Mommys