Daddy’s bad day.

Pe****

Posted
Ok, so as it turned out, we’d both had a bad day. Nobody died, not THAT bad, but stressful. One of those ‘glad it’s nearly over’ kind of days.
“Don’t expect too much of me” she said. “I just want to watch some TV”.
Ok, fair enough. But what does that actually mean? Does it mean ‘leave me alone’ or does it mean ‘just be close and be here for me’?
Caregiver kicks in and I move closer hoping just to snuggle and stroke her hair.
She moves away. I take the hint and we sit in silence for a full five minutes, with about 2 feet of empty sofa space between us. I’m wondering what to do, because I have a tendency to overthink everything.
I do nothing, and that was my mistake.
Another 5 minutes go by, and she sighs.
“Talk to me. Tell me what’s wrong” I say.
Silence. Followed by a softly spoken “I shouldn’t HAVE to tell you what’s wrong. You should just KNOW”. Strong emphasis on the ‘have’ and the ‘know’.
I reach over and she makes a move to push my hand away. I’m a little quicker, and she misses.
I had planned to just put an arm around her, but in that split second, I change direction and gently come to rest with my hand around her throat. Her eyes widen and I think I may have gone too far, so I move my hand around to the back of her neck and pull her towards me.
She gasps, but doesn’t resist. I kiss her gently on the forehead, and for the first time that evening she smiles.
I reach behind her and give her a badly aimed spank. I can’t see, so it connects more with the small of her back than her bum.
“Is that the best you’ve got?” she says with a playful look in her eye.
“Turn around, and we’ll see if I can do better. Do it now”.
I shift position a little and gently push her face down into a cushion. I deliver a perfectly aimed smack to her right bum cheek, before caressing her thigh and opening her legs a little. She moans softly, and the bad day slowly fades to just a memory.
Posted
Sometimes we don’t want to re-live the bad day by repeating it. We just need the tension inside shaken, smacked and fucked out of us
Posted
Oh and ***d… don’t forget to ***