SENSORY MANIPULATION TREASURE HUNT

bb****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Sensory Manipulation Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

BinJuice
Posted
Day 3 grid 6
no junk mail thanks
Posted
Here you go clues for Day3
Day 3, Grid 5, Clue 1 - no random person can reach out to you if you set your range
Posted
Day 3 clue 6
You could message me if I allow you to you can choose yes or no
Posted
Day 3 - Clue 6 - Grid #6 - Mixed up if germ set ales - you might stop someone sending notes
Posted
Here you go 6 clues as of today
Day 1, Grid 1, Clue 1 - if someone leaves a mark on your poze here is where you will figure out
Day 1, Grid 2, Clue 2 - if you want to be alerted by any interactions you need to switch this on
Day 1, Grid 3, Clue 3 - if you want to keep random people away, make sure your set this up

Day 2, Grid 4, Clue 1 - This is where you would know if you are status for the features you signed up for
Day 2, Grid 5, Clue 2 - if you want to market yourself then you could feature it

Day 3, Grid 6, Clue 1 - no random person can reach out to you if you set your range
Posted
How many are out there?
HighCollarShirtGuy
Posted

I have found 5/24, that is alright I gather and I am in the running to win the car?

Chloebear
Posted
Day 3 - clue 6 - fed up of getting hit on by unverified accounts etc? Do something about it!
Posted
4 hours ago, Kasper888888 said:
How many are out there?

6 icons so far

Posted
Day 3 clue 6 - Don’t want communications from old dudes, but you do want everyone to send you nudes? You can control this and more here.
Posted
Yesterday at 12:04 PM, Griot said:

Basically, the treasure hunt is a way to (re)familiarize yourself with the website features. So you follow the clues to certain parts of the site, and you'll find a small square image there. That image, known as an "icon" for treasure hunt purposes, is part of a larger puzzle. Find all the icon pieces to complete the puzzle, and you're entered into the drawing.

The more pieces you give away and find again, the better your chances of winning. I suspect this is because having to go and revisit certain parts of the website means that you're more likely to remember how to set up and change your experience here.

So this only works through the site? The app doesn't seem to be showing anything. At all.

Posted
4 hours ago, KeemDaVincii said:

Can someone help me lol

Due to your message filters I am unable to message you however I have gifted you, your first icon to get you started.  You are welcome to drop me a line if you would like further help 😊

Posted
3 hours ago, taHwI said:

So this only works through the site? The app doesn't seem to be showing anything. At all.

The Treasure Hunt is available to play on all platforms, Desktop and Mobile Desktop via browser and the FET APP.  If you would like some help, you are welcome to drop me a line 😊

Posted
I can’t seem to find anything
Posted
So what's today's clue?
Posted
27 minutes ago, GSR said:
So what's today's clue?

Day 3, Grid 6, Clue 1 - no random person can reach out to you if you set your range

Posted
28 minutes ago, lancslad2000 said:
I can’t seem to find anything

You need to explore the various features of the app and website to find small square shaped icons. Clues are posted if your scroll up

Posted
Where do we look? New here.
Posted
43 minutes ago, SweetChrissy44 said:
Where do we look? New here.

You need to explore the various features of the app or website and find small square shaped icons, once u tap them they go to your treasure hunt grid. Clues have been posted where to find them and if you need further help feel free to DM me

KinkyBamTatam
Posted
Any more? I have found 7
Popabear
Posted
Does anyone know the clue for GRID one square one I started this late and it's the only one I can't find the moment
KinkyBamTatam
Posted

Here you go clues as of today
Day 1, Grid 1, Clue 1 - if someone leaves a mark on your poze here is where you will figure out
Day 1, Grid 2, Clue 2 - if you want to be alerted by any interactions you need to switch this on
Day 1, Grid 3, Clue 3 - if you want to keep random people away, make sure your set this up
Day 2, Grid 4, Clue 1 - This is where you would know if you are status for the features you signed up for
Day 2, Grid 5, Clue 2 - if you want to market yourself then you could feature it
Like · one day ago
Day 3 clue 6 - Don’t want communications from old dudes, but you do want everyone to send you nudes? You can control this and more here.