DDLG short story. Cookies and cream.

Pe****

Posted
Chloe settled down to watch some TV.
She adopted her favourite position, curled up on the sofa with her blanket, head on a pillow.
It had been a rough week at work for her, so I just wanted to let her enjoy some down-time and to melt away into little space. If she napped, that’s fine.
“Sit with me Daddy” she said.
Not wanting to move her pillow as she looked so comfortable, I moved her feet and sat down at one end of the sofa.
“Not there, silly” she said with a hint of annoyance.
“I’ll have to move your pillow if you want me to sit at the other end” I told her.
She thought about that for a moment and then said “You can be my pillow!” which made sense and was fine by me.
Five minutes later after some awkward, almost comical shuffling around to get comfortable, she was fast asleep, head on my lap.
She looked so peaceful as I sat there and stroked her hair. Life was good, she was content and that made me smile.
A little time passed, and I made a mistake… I reached for the TV remote to turn down the volume, and that disturbed her sleep.
She opened one eye and tilted her head slightly to look up at me with that sideways glance that makes me melt, and I apologised for waking her. “Go back to sleep” I said softly.
Big sigh… “I’m awake now” she said.
I began to stroke the back of her neck in the hope that she would drift off again, but no. The more I stroked her neck, the more she purred like a kitten.
She moved her head up a little from my lap to my stomach, and I thought she was just shifting position to get more comfortable. Wrong. She brought her left hand out from under her blanket and rested it gently in my lap.
That felt good, and it showed. I began to get a little hard, just from having her hand placed there.
Without a word, she popped one of the buttons on my jeans. Then another, and another. Until she just had room to get her hand inside.
I grew harder and she could tell. “That’s naughty, Daddy!” she said.
Without asking, she removed her hand and I experienced a wave of regret that the game was over and I had to resist the temptation to take her hand and put it back.
I needn’t have worried.
She’d only removed her hand so she could pop the last button and get full access.
This time she put her hand inside my briefs and set me free.
“You’re still not totally hard, Daddy - let me help” she said.
…and before I knew it, she had her lips over the tip of my cock.
She sucked on me like I was a pacifier, and I gradually became fully hard. This went on for some time, and I certainly didn’t want it to end.
But it was inevitable. She started to work her mouth up and down the full length of my shaft, and even bit me a little. That was pretty much all I could take, so in anticipation, I tightened my grip on the back of her neck and ***d her down on me as far as she could go. She gagged a little as I came in her mouth and I was immediately concerned I’d been a little selfish and spoiled the moment.
I needn’t have worried. She raised her head, smiled at me while wiping her mouth and asked if I could get her a drink.
“And a cookie” she said. “Yeah, I definitely want a cookie now”.
Posted
Nothing better than warm milk😊😊