Ddlg

Fu****

Posted

I find the idea of ddlg intriguing and was wondering if anyone is, or has been, in a ddlg relationship, and whether it has been enjoyable and how little time and adult time worked, ideas for activities given the age. Was wondering if it is very common or not...

Posted

I have been, but on the lg end. There's a fair amount of it about - there are events specifically for this too (e.g. pick n mix) but I think the key thing is that these all look different. Not all lgs, I don't, want or need "little time", nor regress, and if they do how far will differ too. How it would work in the event you did would depend a bit on your little and what they like to do when in that space (colouring, watching Disney, etc).

Posted

Be very careful that you are clear on the dynamic you seek. There is a difference between a Ddlg dynamic and a DdBg one. A Little is not a Babygirl and can have very distinct differences.

I have been 2 very rewarding DdBg relationships and enjoyed them very much. Personally I was never into the age regression so I can’t say much about it other than it is no different than any other type of dynamic: TAKE THE TIME TO GET TO KNOW YOUR PARTNER and everything should be fine.

No 2 are the exact same and you need to know what is or isn’t acceptable. Some are not at all sexual while regressed and some are. Some quite enjoy diaper time, others not.

Take your time, have truly honest and open communication and everything will be fine!

Posted

Thanks! I think what makes it difficult to grasp is the tremendous variety and personal preference involved! I think maybe it’d be good to ask general questions to find out what a partner is looking for.

Posted

Your advice and info is much appreciated.

• 2 years later...