Help needed

Posted

I am fairly new to this lifestyle, I started chatting with a domme in February,  we hit it off and we have had many great conversations, in general thi is seem or seemed to be legit, she's told me her last name, family history, likes, dislikes, what she's into. She has sent me pictures of herself,  seemingly light as well. Anyway she is about an hour and a half ride from me. She has asked for a tribute which I bought into, she's also asked for *** for other things. I am pretty sure I'm being scammed but every time I want to get out She seems to have a way of pulling me back in. I have sent her substantial amount of crossdressing pics, I'd be afraid of those getting out. She does not have my social media info but I'm still worried about the pictures, she has also registered me as a slave on the slave registry, concentually.  We had set up meets on a couple occasions but she came up with excuses why it can't happen, any advice on getting out of the relationship would be helpful thank you. 

Posted
Sounds to me like she has and is taking advantage of you. The thing is, you already know what to do. As far as the pictures go, you might just have to meet that head on. You can't stop what she does. You can only stop what you do from here on. I'm sorry to hear this happened. People sometimes suck.
Posted

Walk away before any greater losses.

I think you know that's the answer, so the question is, why have you not done it?  

Now either you don't mind paying for her attention or you are under the false hope of it becoming more.  It won't.

Posted
Unfortunately this sounds like a scam. Important: report the profile. Block her. Don’t go into an argument about anything with her.
Give yourself some time to recognize that you‘ve been tricked- this might not be easy.
As said above people sometimes really suck.
Your emotional vulnerability got taken advantage of by a professional.
Report the profile.
Sorry to hear.
Posted
The good thing is that you now know how they operate and will never fall into such a trap again.
Posted
If you have not shared any personal details (last name, address, work, family or friends details, socials, location - although you mention the distance from her…)

Question is how have you paid her? Did you use a personal bank account, PayPal, Amazon etc anything that has your real identity behind it? This may be more problematic.. in the case of protecting your anonymity.

Ok she holds “embarrassing” photos of you, you can’t change that or be able to prevent her exposing them. However if you have protected your identity in your communications, at worst case she can share or post them to the world this may be daunting but what are the chances your work, family or social circle will come across them?

So Firstly stop engaging REPORT her and BLOCK her. Do not tell her your blocking her do not give her the bandwidth to continue to mentally, financially blackmail you.

Would suggest you assess your payment details to her, keep and park all of her own shared details (who’s to say these were genuine or not…) inc a screen shot of her profile incase it is needed before you block her.

Clock it up as experience to be learnt from and move on.
kimutu72
Posted
maybe she is a femdom there are afew. Ive been offered *** and gifts and always turned them down. I did once have a guy who had a bad day and said it would make his day better if I bought him a gaming pass which I declined and blocked. Maybe learn from this and find someone who wants you rather than the amount of *** or gifts you can give them, but remember not everyone is the same
Posted
2 hours ago, kimutu72 said:
maybe she is a femdom there are afew. Ive been offered *** and gifts and always turned them down. I did once have a guy who had a bad day and said it would make his day better if I bought him a gaming pass which I declined and blocked. Maybe learn from this and find someone who wants you rather than the amount of *** or gifts you can give them, but remember not everyone is the same

I believe you mean “Findom”.
Whether she is or not the exchange still needs to be consensual and probably an arrangement agreed from the onset. Although the OP bought into her requests for tributes, it’s clear that he didn’t originally consent to that kind of relationship.

photoiowa
Posted

It is hard and scary, Having been through this myself with the threats of exposure if I did not pay X dollars of they would release my information. Thankfully I was able to avoid most of the trouble. Predators are gonna predatate(?). I can tell you that having people you can trust and able to confide it is super helpful. Especially to mitigate any issues that arise. 

Pikachupabra
Posted

It’s good to hear responses from dommes that advise against sending ***

Posted

it feels like a scam

one of the older styles of scams would be to generally be chatty but ask for semi-regular small amounts of *** that add up.  "I don't reply so often cos of phone credit, if you sent £10-£20 I could reply more often", "my laptop broke so I have limited access - a repair is £x which is *** I don't have right now", "yeah, we can meet but the train is, like £20" 

So it kinda tots up and never feels like a scam, but it's very carrot-on-a-stick 

you can end this any time. you simply stop replying. you "ghost".  However if you feel a cut of benefit of the doubt - you can give one last chance for meet or video call and then just pull the plug if that looks like it's going nowhere.

-

Sometimes I find it ironic because there are guys who would probably happily sit and chat to someone online about fetishes/fantasies in exchange for ad hoc spends (much cheaper than cam or sexting "sessions") but they never seem to be those who end up in this situation 

Posted
You need to build up genuine trust. Ask of Her what She asks of you so you don't give away too much personal information. You'll soon work it out.
Ms****
Posted
You need to walk away now.
No decent domme would do this.
Everything has to be consensual.
Sick and tired of hearing about dommes taking advantage of people, I would definitely say a scam.
I'm just sorry that you are going through this.
Unfortunately with the photos, you will have to take the risk that they won't be sent to anyone else or put in the big wide world of the internet.
You really need to do your homework before meeting anyone else.
I normally have a few meetings first, get to know the person first.
Likes and dislikes etc
Before any play is involved x
Posted
Since the post my above Emoji referred to has been deleted, admins might delete the emoji as well
Posted
34 minutes ago, VeeTee said:
Since the post my above Emoji referred to has been deleted, admins might delete the emoji as well

Yes, they don't like emojis being used

Posted
Not sure if admins dislike emojis.
But the main reason for the request for removal was: within the new context one could see the emoji as directed against Leisa, MsVixxen or everyone in this thread. It is not (!!) and I wanted to make sure of this (see also my first post in this thread). I consider this good communication, and the removal is now not even needed anymore.