Is it right for mistresses to ask for tribute?

Submissivef-6706

Posted

It depends on What kind of Mistress you are talking to
If This is her job then yes that would be agreed on from the first session
If you are in a relationship with her then definetly not

• 8 months later...
Posted

Whether someone requires a tribute for interaction is solely up to them and has ZERO indication on their "realness" or if they're genuine. Female domination dynamics come in all different shapes, sizes and types and just because YOU don't personally enjoy intertwining *** with your power play doesn't mean the Domme you're interacting with is not truly dominant, genuine, etc. It simply means you aren't a match. Claiming *** doesn't belong in the BDSM community is utter bullshit given that *** IS power and thus - an erotic tool used in power exchange. How would you feel if someone claimed a submissive wasn't real or genuine because they don't want to tribute? Pretty ridiculous assumption, right? Right. If you seek someone who is purely lifestyle, that's a totally valid preference to have. If someone wants to incorporate tributes or gifts into their dynamics, that's also valid. Don't yuck someone else's yum just as you wouldn't want that done to you. 

On the topic of paying people you "don't know" and are strangers, well... Duh. When seeking out a ProDomme, you should be doing your research on this person before sending them any cash. That's a given. If you're blindly sending *** to people you haven't vetted in the slightest, that's YOUR own fault. Genuine Domme's that aren't in it to scam people always have more than one way to show they are verified.

The beauty of BDSM is that it can be what WE make it. We choose the people we want to play with and the scenes we wish to experience. BDSM is not, never will be and was never intended to be ONE way. 

MaleswitchTiger
Posted

The end of the day my opinion on this is no because you are giving yourself to your The end of the day my opinion on this is no because you are giving yourself to yourSubmission is the gift 

Would you send *** to a stranger you’ve never met before yes or no same principle that’s my opinion on it I think it’s wrong that you should have to send *** to her Mistress because I’m a switch and it works both ways dominant and submissive but I’ve never asked for *** off of mistresss but my opinion on that question is no No I’m a submissive switch and I’m still trying to find the right Mistress is all I’ve come across is *** *** *** and it’s like no so I disagree with this I personally think that the submission is a gift which is not ***

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Asking for what one wants narrows down whether or not anyone else wants to deal with the asker. So, yes, I think that anyone going pro, into sugar play or financial domination should indeed ask for what they want clearly and up front. 

Being shamed or harassed out of doing so is what tempts people to sneak it in after making a good non-financial impression, which seems dishonest. The faster they get the financial request out in the open, the less time the uninterested waste on them and the faster they find the interested people.

Disclosing an interest in tribute, sugar, findom, or selling professional service openly and quickly is the polite thing to do, in my opinion.

• 4 months later...
Posted
Yeah it's a bit like a spam filter. Also there are way to many subs for way to few Dom's in General. And offering our generally not so pretty body's or far to dark souls alone doesn't cut it to be worth the attention :p
I think it's great that one can make it work with cash :)
Posted
Look at that, you ask a question and 5 years later the answers promptly trickle in. XD
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

yes too certain point she can but if slave or submissive doesn't have it can be passed until they do have or submissive can give or offer what they have till full payment is paid off 

• 2 months later...
Posted

I think there are two things here, professional Mistresses  of course want payment this is called a tribute but non professional Mistresses do not they have other motivations which are many and varied and while I would not presume to know their motivation I suspect it is mostly domination is their thing and they want to build something with their sub. 

In this case I would not expect to pay  a tribute as I had not chosen a pro domme. I would expect to pay a bill for a meal if we went to a restaurant or something. 

A woman requesting a tribute is a pro domme but may be new at it, unless there is another reason does not have many customers causing her to seek out paying subs 

Now don’t get me wrong I do not think there is anything wrong with paying a pro domme but if I had been chatting under false pretences believing a girl was interested only to find out she was actually just after a paying customer I would feel I had been deceived. 

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 8/17/2022 at 7:37 AM, Mario_K said:

Look at that, you ask a question and 5 years later the answers promptly trickle in. XD

SORRY luv... JUST saw this AND YOU must've been waiting on all these others to answer you eh? MAYBE you didn't have enough cash hmmm? THAT could have been to hold up because I saw it and started typing... But then again, that's how things ARE supposed to work. This ISN'T a bakery where you have to pay for an answer. A real Mistress makes the connections and it doesn't take 5 years to do so, that's because it benefits us as much as it benefits a sub. BUT hey... If you want to keep putting these FIN doms up on a pedestal... go right ahead with yourself out BUT don't act surprised when it takes your question/check to "clear" by another another 5 years before you get an answer! LOL! 🤣 IDK how long you're around BUT a Mistress or a Master has an ethical responsibility to take care of their sub...that just IS how it is and how it always HAS been. The reverse IS a sex worker just so you're aware, with a written off on their taxes or not....that's who they are. Think of them the same way as you do the prostitutes at the Chicken or the Bunny Ranches ok? THEY do some of the same exact things BUT it's definitely the same thing when it comes to a set amount, set acts and actions, and a set timeframe...it is just punching THEIR time clock baby. Sooo...DON'T EVER CONFUSE US TWO with your desire to gain an edge & a leg up in the race by making YOUR CHOICE to co-mingle *** into the situation ok? XO💜~Mistress

Posted
On 8/17/2022 at 12:37 PM, Mario_K said:

there was a full set of replies 5 years ago, and been similar conversations since.  

Posted
5 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

there was a full set of replies 5 years ago, and been similar conversations since.  

I'M AWARE... I just noticed the time frame and I was like wow, let me answer this person back anyway. 😉

Posted
Srtaight copy from my profile description telling my view as a sub male.
" I don't show my loyality or commitment by making a payment. Talking about registration forms make me think you are an idiot.
Please tell me a price if you are selling a service - I could even buy some day. Usually I lose interest totally when I hear a tribute mentioned.
I think it is normal to give sometimes a gift to my Mistress as well as vanilla bfs give presents to gfs, but I have zero fetish for being told to pay. It is as hot as paying utility bills. "
Posted
6 minutes ago, Kalalintu2 said:

Srtaight copy from my profile description telling my view as a sub male.
" I don't show my loyality or commitment by making a payment. Talking about registration forms make me think you are an idiot.
Please tell me a price if you are selling a service - I could even buy some day. Usually I lose interest totally when I hear a tribute mentioned.
I think it is normal to give sometimes a gift to my Mistress as well as vanilla bfs give presents to gfs, but I have zero fetish for being told to pay. It is as hot as paying utility bills. "

Preach it so THE KIDS in the back of the auditorium will hear it and maybe this Romper Room stuff can stop! XO 💜 😂

Posted
Why shouldn't a submissive pay?

Nothing turns me off quicker than a potential slave who outright refuses to provide any financial compensation for a Domme's time and effort.

Let me explain.

I know the world is ripe with *** hungry, lying sluts, who are out to *** your wallet and leave you whimpering in broken sub drop. This is a crime.

But just as there are true submissives who feel an inner calling to serve, there are dominants who feel an inner calling to proper ownership and guidance.

Do not tell me: "If you love it, you shouldn't have to be paid!"
It's absolute bullshit.
You do not tell a person, whose passion is in science, to spend their life studying science, get a job in science and then tell them, in fact, we aren't going to pay you! You like science! Why should we?

You do not just take an artist's ***ting off a wall and take it to your home. There is worth, time, education, passions, materials and so much more, within that piece of art.
You pay for the privilege. You pay for the experience. You pay for the talent and time the artist worked, not just the piece of art produced.

You pay the scientist well, so he does his job as easily and happily as possible.

I will not keep track of your kinks, tasks, limits, preferred methods of discipline, rituals, etc.
I will not subject myself to images of you jerking off your pathetic piece of meat in my honor.
Or guide you to take cocks deep in your throat and ass.
I will not give focus, energy, education and passion without compensation that is thoughtful and aware of the skills, education and direction I bring to the dynamic.

Oh, but Goddess! It is a relationship! We do not pay to be in relationships!

Bullshit.

It is a relationship! A very intimate and close one. I often end up helping slaves with challenges that have nothing to do with sex. A death in their life, an addiction, etc.

I can't even begin to fathom, in vanilla life, how anyone could excuse showing your dick, before you take them out for coffee.

One goddamn dinner or date, at least. All the gifts you give to make the person you are dating feel special.

When this argument is brought about I feel even more hurt.
Slaves know me deeply, and I, them. The idea they would not even pay to take me out for dinner, or buy me things to make my life brighter when they feel called to, makes me incredibly sad and nauseous.

A slave was actually the one to explain the next one to me.
(I love that I can learn things from my sweet pets. )
As they explained, I own their entire being. Their body, will and actions are first in foremost from my commands, and I should center and drive their life. BUT in their vanilla life, their job, took away a large a mount of time, that would otherwise be spent worshipping, completely tasks and otherwise being a good little pet.
They felt, that the proceeds of that work should, at least, in part, go back to the worship, comfort and focus of their Goddess. They enjoyed sending me gifts often, and consistently gave with thanks for the things we achieved together.

Others long to be absolute whores and give the proceeds of the endeavors back to their Goddess.

As long as we live in a capitalist society, *** will always be of importance. It is given for entertainment, pleasure, connection and education in our daily lives. Why do you stop so quick to use it here?

Of course, vet your Dommes. Of course, proceed with caution.
But don't think you are some special gift.
You are work. You are a project.
You are a *** in the ass.

And if you're a cheap asshole, who doesn't understand the very basic concept of servitude?

Just say that, and stop wasting everyone's time.

It's insulting and pathetic.
Posted
2 minutes ago, doncaster186 said:

I would have no problem paying for a anything service, if its a flr, relationship between domme and a submale then i believe its not about ***, but most in a relationship would gladly pay for most things anyway just like any vanilla relationship, i personally would love a loving flr possibly leading to a loving hot wife leading to a loving cuckold relationship and in that i would gladly pay for my hotwife to have nice things, i am looking for this. Always happy to chat. [email protected].
Im in uk.

Yeah we heard ya... Like a 100 xs in the last week. None of the sex workers aka Dommes are interested. YOU might want to look into a Mistress sweetie, not me of course but someone else who's interested in taking on your crew...AND your criteria ok? LOL! 😂 Have a Happy New Year😉 

Posted
16 minutes ago, MakerPretty said:
Why shouldn't a submissive pay?

Nothing turns me off quicker than a potential slave who outright refuses to provide any financial compensation for a Domme's time and effort.

Let me explain.

I know the world is ripe with *** hungry, lying sluts, who are out to *** your wallet and leave you whimpering in broken sub drop. This is a crime.

But just as there are true submissives who feel an inner calling to serve, there are dominants who feel an inner calling to proper ownership and guidance.

Do not tell me: "If you love it, you shouldn't have to be paid!"
It's absolute bullshit.
You do not tell a person, whose passion is in science, to spend their life studying science, get a job in science and then tell them, in fact, we aren't going to pay you! You like science! Why should we?

You do not just take an artist's ***ting off a wall and take it to your home. There is worth, time, education, passions, materials and so much more, within that piece of art.
You pay for the privilege. You pay for the experience. You pay for the talent and time the artist worked, not just the piece of art produced.

You pay the scientist well, so he does his job as easily and happily as possible.

I will not keep track of your kinks, tasks, limits, preferred methods of discipline, rituals, etc.
I will not subject myself to images of you jerking off your pathetic piece of meat in my honor.
Or guide you to take cocks deep in your throat and ass.
I will not give focus, energy, education and passion without compensation that is thoughtful and aware of the skills, education and direction I bring to the dynamic.

Oh, but Goddess! It is a relationship! We do not pay to be in relationships!

Bullshit.

It is a relationship! A very intimate and close one. I often end up helping slaves with challenges that have nothing to do with sex. A death in their life, an addiction, etc.

I can't even begin to fathom, in vanilla life, how anyone could excuse showing your dick, before you take them out for coffee.

One goddamn dinner or date, at least. All the gifts you give to make the person you are dating feel special.

When this argument is brought about I feel even more hurt.
Slaves know me deeply, and I, them. The idea they would not even pay to take me out for dinner, or buy me things to make my life brighter when they feel called to, makes me incredibly sad and nauseous.

A slave was actually the one to explain the next one to me.
(I love that I can learn things from my sweet pets. )
As they explained, I own their entire being. Their body, will and actions are first in foremost from my commands, and I should center and drive their life. BUT in their vanilla life, their job, took away a large a mount of time, that would otherwise be spent worshipping, completely tasks and otherwise being a good little pet.
They felt, that the proceeds of that work should, at least, in part, go back to the worship, comfort and focus of their Goddess. They enjoyed sending me gifts often, and consistently gave with thanks for the things we achieved together.

Others long to be absolute whores and give the proceeds of the endeavors back to their Goddess.

As long as we live in a capitalist society, *** will always be of importance. It is given for entertainment, pleasure, connection and education in our daily lives. Why do you stop so quick to use it here?

Of course, vet your Dommes. Of course, proceed with caution.
But don't think you are some special gift.
You are work. You are a project.
You are a *** in the ass.

And if you're a cheap asshole, who doesn't understand the very basic concept of servitude?

Just say that, and stop wasting everyone's time.

It's insulting and pathetic.

As I said it is fine to sell and buy. If you tell me what kind of services you are selling and tell clearly your prices for those services I might buy sometimes.
I just hope those commercial advertisements could be separated from personal dating ads.

MaleswitchTiger
Posted
The end of the day you had *** over to any mistress and you have sex with them. Class is prostitution by law and can spend a 10 to 15 years in prison RG
MaleswitchTiger
Posted
The end of the day you had *** over to any mistress and you have sex with them. Class is prostitution by law and can spend a 10 to 15 years in prison
Posted
Just giving my opinion on the question of , tributes,, thats all.
Posted
9 minutes ago, MaleswitchTiger said:
The end of the day you had *** over to any mistress and you have sex with them. Class is prostitution by law and can spend a 10 to 15 years in prison

Selling sex is not illegal here in Finland and most ads selling sex or bdsm-services are found in a same web site here. Bdsm-community has it's own site and there dom's don't sell their services.

Posted
Im in uk so not well briefed on other country rules. Just giving my options on the tribute question. I would have no problem paying for a service. If i was looking for a service.
Personally im looking for a loving flr. Id love to be made a cuckold in a loving flr. If that was the case i would pay for nice things anyway
Posted
16 minutes ago, doncaster186 said:

Just giving my opinion on the question of , tributes,, thats all.

AS am I since I've seen you repeat yourself honey... In fact according to this thread~MAYBE I SHOULD CHARGE YOU FOR MY HELP AND GUIDANCE or is that bullshit because I don't after being in this lifestyle for decades, long before devolved into this tragic mess. But hey wtf do I know, I'm not a scientist with a degree or technically an artist anymore now am I£I ONLY deal with the law and SCOTUS and the international stage including the Hague. YUP dumb dopey cheap misguided Mistress halfway through a PARALEGAL degree. LOL! 😂 Ohh AND I save innocent ppl from Death Row too. Always cracks me up when ppl defend others statements about how it's supposedly about education and expertise and blah blah blah. Like I said, do as you will...I was merely trying to guide you (AS others were here) to involve yourself at a certain level where you might be more comfortable. Your wallet sweetheart and I'm not looking to dip into it so don't worry about me. I'm just stating my opinion like I said, for which I am quite as entitled as anybody else here and this will end that with you AND ALL OTHERS. Happy New Year Folks! 😉 

MaleswitchTiger
Posted
26 minutes ago, Kalalintu2 said:

Selling sex is not illegal here in Finland and most ads selling sex or bdsm-services are found in a same web site here. Bdsm-community has it's own site and there dom's don't sell their services.

I wasn't on about Finland. Was on a boat in general on that one madam

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, MaleswitchTiger said:

I wasn't on about Finland. Was on a boat in general on that one madam

I'll respond to this one~your laws ARE different and just so you know, AS IM SURE MANY HERE IN THE US DON'T EVEN KNOW, the laws are changing. When it comes to prosecuting the patrons...AND it is something I'm behind in my advocacy. WHY should the predominantly women and trans community end up with these long  records in some reasoning just in order to survive. Meanwhile the predominantly male constituents walk away with nothing on their name. There's actually a TED Talk that was giving by a woman who is a former FBI agent who heads part of this movement. As it stands now some states have started publishing the names and pictures of the men who get arrested. Equality means equality does it not? There a video called Catching Johns and you can Google it, the article is by one person and the videos by another. I'm over in NYS but this comes out of the program from Cook County over in Illinois. Amnesty International itself and us advocates who work with them ARE trying to DEcriminalize it altogether. HESE ARE all things you'd be paying from r whether or not you charged, just not to be nasty yk? I'm an INTERNATIONAL prisoner and human rights advocate for 38 years~juveniles TO Death Row. Laws are ever evolving & so is the sentencing structure. Feel free to PM cuz I can explain more about this... I DON'T want to hear this ISN'T on topic, cuz it was spoken on by you first. I KNOW you can't LIKE this comment either, so talk to you on the other side. LOL 😂I ACTUALLY HAVE MORE THAN 1 ACCOUNT ON HERE...I believe she's possibly on the others, I can't remember right now. So I'm just going to delete this and have her add me LATER ON once she gets this sorted out. I want you to know that these ppl are sending out THIS as THEIR reasoning now. ALSO I'll be messaging ALL the ppl I know to tell them she's jammed up, so none of them get screwed. She can add them again, we're all pretty much in most of the same groups anyway. I'm not that hard to find cuz I've been around FOR DECADES in this work ok?

Edited by ThumperG