what's your favorite roleplay?

ElsaGitchel89

Posted

For me I have two joint favourite role-playing scenarios. Daddy-Baby Girl and Headmaster-Naughty Schoolgirl. Being a Dom it's always about me being the one in charge and taking control of a sub who is playing the baby girl or school girl role and it appeals not only to my controlling Dom nature, but also my nurturing side as someone who likes to train a sub around rules based discipline and play. My second favourite is the businessman-slutty whore scenario in which the clothing and sometimes public displays all add to the dynamic of the scene that's played out privately and the addition of some public play can really heighten the excitement and pay off.

Posted
Mine would have to be naughty secretary and the bosses play thing, why I'm not sure just my kinky brain likes it! But all role play is good anyways! Keeps things interesting!
Posted

I have  a role play idea (did play it out but it only went so far!)

It involves a kind of interview scenario:  i am doing the interview - you are being interviewed - you have been informed that at the interview you wil be given some challenges - some of these will be mental, some physical and some others.........

The challenges depend on what your kink is - if it is *** they may have a bias towards that, if it is submission they may explore how much devotion you are willing to show etc - maybe even challenge your limits...

At the interview you are asked to sit at the interview table - i will be sat opposite - on the table are a number of envelopes - inside the envelopes are the challenges - you open the envelope and read the challenge - you are allowed a couple of minutes to digest the challenge and ask any questions.  Then you have to meet that challenge.  You will be marked on how well you respond and carry out the task.

As an equal opportunity employer - i allow you to turn one of the challenges onto me (the interviewer) - however you can only do this after having completed 2 of the tasks.

...and it goes form there.

Please send in your CV if you would like to be assessed ;)

buttsniffer186
Posted
My favorite roll play is a secatary bending over and asking for a ass sniffing from me
Posted

I love role play with a game element which add some random fun....one that I built on is based on Bar Girl (can be played for Bar boy), fun part is you can have two sets of play cards....sexual and non-sexual, the non-sexual are all about teasing.

Usual set the limit to 2-3 mins per game card session and 10 tokens....you can always continue with more tokens if your having fun.

Basically Bar girls make their income from entertaining clients and gathering tokens, you make up two batches of cards one for the bar girl and the other for the client. If the bar girl wins or if the client is entertained (can be simply amazement or just that game session was fun) the client gives a token.

Bar girl card example - Client can caress inner body, but not touch intimate areas. 

Basically bar girl has to be playful and inviting, yet keep some barriers in play......the closer the client gets the bar girls wins....if client touches intimate areas the bar girl loses.

Client card example - get bar girl to sit in knee.....maybe it's in the bar girls interests to help win or maybe bar girl has a card that forbids this.

The limit of the game is based on the limit of your imagination, what I like is you can have two options sexual for serious play or non-sexual for fun play. 

Posted

Mine normally involve being caught doing something I shouldn't and then either being punished or blackmailed into various situations 😇

Sexypanties72
Posted

Mine would be to be completely controlled and told what to do, what to wear and to be punished.

Posted

I like to roleplay fight  with another man over a horny woman while she watches or talk to a woman who likes fantasizing about a guy fighting over her for fun let me know , or if there is a couple who likes the idea of a fighting let me know. Or if you just want to talk about your lover and fantasize what we would do to each other in a fight over you feel free to message me . I Really started enjoying the idea of fighting other womens guys while they watch with excitement since i see the excitement and arousal my wife gets . I also can do cyber roleplay fights online as well for those that like roleplaying online !

• 3 months later...
Posted

mine is any sort of incest roleplay. brother *** and father daughter being the top two

Posted
On 06/02/2018 at 9:41 PM, ivanilic said:

mine is any sort of incest roleplay. brother *** and father daughter being the top two

Posted (edited)

Hmmmmm ... Master/slavegirl. I love the power exchange, but in a context that is strictly 'adult' (unlike 'daddy dom/baby girl') - and you get SO many 'toy options' (collar and leash, whips, chains, etc, etc). Not to mention all the 'sexy slave-girl' costume possibilities!

Edited by ToakReon
Mis typing (again)!
Posted

The role play I do most often, though, is pretending I'm a normal functioning member of society 

• 2 months later...
Posted

Mine is prison guard /prisoner with me doing the strip search and internal search.but i also like head master / pupil and boss /bad employee . I enjoy the whole planning and uniforms part

Posted
On 2/9/2018 at 7:20 AM, eyemblacksheep said:

The role play I do most often, though, is pretending I'm a normal functioning member of society 

Yeah that old chestnut  ;)

Posted

in seriousness.  I don't really do role play that often.  It's not quite for me - but - when I was in Germany last year filming we put a loose vibe around the clips that I was trying to earn a place on the team at the farm - so in some scenes I was being punished for mistakes, in others I was being tested on abilities, on some I was being rewarded.  There's probably a story in there if you watch them in the right order ahaha

• 1 month later...
Posted

Definitely teacher and school girl. Being disciplined and controlled and told what to do. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 29/05/2018 at 7:12 AM, soph640 said:

Definitely teacher and school girl. Being disciplined and controlled and told what to do. 

I like that as well. In proper school uniform, short little gym skirt, blouse, tie, white lacy knee high socks, black strap over shoes and hair in pigtails. So cute. Any back chatting, being cheeky, rolling of eyes *** girls do that alot lol. And socks down, would get a few good smacks across their legs and thighs.They have been acting like spoilt little 12yo brats, so be treated like little girls. I keep them in uniform, until they learned their lesson.

Posted

I love role play looking forward to my monthly treat with my x tonight kidnapped tied up dressed up teased plaied breath play milked sex toy whoo hoo happy days 😊 

Posted

I've got too many role play scenarios I want to do pick just one is hard

Posted

Probably anything to do with Pet Play. Anything, as long as it doesn't cross the lines of bodily fluid stuff.

Also, Teacher Student roleplays are pretty damn fun lmao

Posted

Being spanked slippered caned by a headmistress dressed up in stockings suspenders x

• 1 month later...
Tomcat420ca
Posted

I love cat pet play also being the alpha cat with a kitten.